MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Hulk, motherfuckers!! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6468)

slayme_returns 2003-06-07 13:37

The Hulk, motherfuckers!!

1 Attachment(s)
Even people that don't' want to see it, will go see it. Does that make sense?

This giant mofo of a movie actually leaked today, two fucking weeks early!! I'm trying to exercise extreme control not downloading this bad boy, but I have viewed the sample just to see if it was legit. It is.

PantericA 2003-06-07 13:51

wicked. that movie will probably be fuckin awesome.

powersofterror 2003-06-07 15:30

oh god. i'm not going to see it.
at first i thought it would be awesome, but i saw the
preview and it ruined it. they exaggerated the character
wayyy too much. they could have atleast used a real person
for the hulk, but they didn't, and they suck.

slayme_returns 2003-06-07 15:46

Using a real person for the Hulk would be like Avril Lavigne starting a death metal band, it's just not fucking happening. The Hulk is too god damn big, and too detailed to have a man play him. I'm a big fan of the TV series from back in the day, but you have to understand they couldn't do much more than that.

dai saunders 2003-06-07 15:49

hehe looks like the guy in f_b_s avator

powersofterror 2003-06-07 16:34

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
Using a real person for the Hulk would be like Avril Lavigne starting a death metal band, it's just not fucking happening. The Hulk is too god damn big, and too detailed to have a man play him. I'm a big fan of the TV series from back in the day, but you have to understand they couldn't do much more than that.

was the hulk taller than a tank in the tv show as well?!?

The Doctor 2003-06-07 16:36

hehe, the hulk, reminds me of that pantera howe video 3:D

slayme_returns 2003-06-07 17:09

Quote:
Originally posted by powersofterror
was the hulk taller than a tank in the tv show as well?!?

What does that have to do with anything? The Hulk's size depends on his rage, and in the comics he's been anywhere from 7-12 fucking feet tall, depending on who was doing the stories and at which times. The TV show was entertaining, but probably the worst example of what the Hulk really was. At least Ang Lee's doing this correctly.

Dyldo 2003-06-07 18:12

I never liked D.C. comics at all. But all I know is that scene where he throws the tank by the turret is fucking awesome! Slayme, id wait for it to come out in the theaters so you can enjoy it to its full porportion.

Gigantic Penis 2003-06-07 18:28

I dunno, the whole movie looks kinda goofy, although I will still see it. Hulk just doesn't fit right in the movie. I know he is computer generated so he won't fit that well, but he fits a whole lot worse than "not well". It also is a bit exaggerated, even for a super hero. I saw the trailer last night during 2 Fast 2 Furious (which had the EXACT same story as Triple X), and I thought it looked dumb.

Anyway, we all know that Freddy vs. Jason will be the greatest movie of the summer. I can't wait for that one.

slayme_returns 2003-06-07 18:45

Quote:
Originally posted by Darko
I never liked D.C. comics at all. But all I know is that scene where he throws the tank by the turret is fucking awesome! Slayme, id wait for it to come out in the theaters so you can enjoy it to its full porportion.

What does DC have to do with this?

I'm not watching the download by the way, just felt the big green man needed a thread.

PST 88 2003-06-07 19:28

He's always been too big for a human to play him. The TV show never had him in the right size. Think of it this way: Most Superheroes are bigger than your average person. It's just the way it is; Spiderman is a significant exception. But most are much bigger than him, about the size of your average professional runningbacks or linebackers. So that's a stretch for most actors. Hulk makes most superheroes look the size of your stereotypical 90 pound computer geek. You'd have to have a guy who can dwarf guys who dwarf people, but still has the musculature of someone with no fat. Power lifters and 'Worlds Strongest Man' contestants would be too short and often too fat. A wrestler, like The Big Show, might, MIGHT, be all right with regards to size, but he's too fat. Unless you think there's some really cut guy out there bigger than that, it has to be computer. You cant do for this movie what Pantera did for the home videos.

societys finest 2003-06-07 19:38

i doubt ill see it:beer:

far_beyond_sane 2003-06-08 02:40

Quote:
Originally posted by dai saunders
hehe looks like the guy in f_b_s avator

Funny you should mention that, the actor is Australian as well - Eric Bana. Fortunately, he doesn't actually look anything like me.

dai saunders 2003-06-08 02:46

who is the guy in ure avator

nightrider06 2003-06-08 04:17

i seen the trailer for it and it looks pretty good even though he looks way to fake, but its just awesome how he destroys cunts and ill definetly be watching it

The Doctor 2003-06-08 08:05

Quote:

its avatAr, and the dude is sane himself, he claims

Def 2003-06-08 08:10

Hm, I'm not into the whole comic stuff myself but if its a good movie, I'll probably go and see it anyways.

theres a lack of good movies nowadays.

atifman 2003-06-08 08:10

Quote:

That's adam (aka MCA) from the beastie boys

nightrider06 2003-06-09 05:06

true i thought it was justin timberlake:stoned: