MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   i know its a dumb question but... (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6169)

boomashaka 2003-05-05 12:50

i know its a dumb question but...

...whos the head honcho on this site? whos da creator? i wanna know whos responsible for this kick-ass website. :D
im kinda new, so i think i can get away without knowing this:). yet id like to know.;)

guitar_demon 2003-05-05 12:59

first off yeah dumb question and to answer it nomad is the man the mods are his demon children and we are his evil minions

Tattered 2003-05-05 13:29

Yeah...lol... Yeah Nomad (Nagual) posts mainly in feedback, hes the administrator started metaltabs in august 2001, or whenever, june july..anyway..yeah Thats him./

Kramer 2003-05-17 12:21

Re: i know its a dumb question but...

Quote:
Originally posted by boomashaka
...whos the head honcho on this site? whos da creator? i wanna know whos responsible for this kick-ass website. :D
im kinda new, so i think i can get away without knowing this:). yet id like to know.;)

Nomad is the KREATOR of this website, not "da creator" you should at least know that...You guys should have lied to him and said that slayme or somebody made the website...but yeah he does post in site feedback and stuff mostly...I've actually never had a conversation with him before

slayme_returns 2003-05-17 13:07

Technically, PST88 made this website. Nomad is a web designer inside a Matrix that PST created, so in actuality he's really just asleep in a big pod while PST harvests nomad's natural energy for his own evil plan.

The rest of us mods are sentinels patrolling the scum filled boards of this Metaltabs Matrix.

PST 88 2003-05-17 19:06

See what happens when I tell this guy anything? Eh, at least it's slayme, so no one'll believe him.

Jarhead 2003-05-17 19:34

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
Technically, PST88 made this website. Nomad is a web designer inside a Matrix that PST created, so in actuality he's really just asleep in a big pod while PST harvests nomad's natural energy for his own evil plan.

The rest of us mods are sentinels patrolling the scum filled boards of this Metaltabs Matrix.

what does that make the rest of us?

PST 88 2003-05-17 19:42

Well, Jarhead, you see, what you are is this: fuel for my evil plan. What my evil plan is I cant say, only saying this: it has to do with sex. Loads of it. And slowly killing weijia. That's really all I'm willing to tell you. slayme knows the rest.

slayme_returns 2003-05-17 20:31

My boss(PST88)is a crafty motherfucker ain't he? Telling you that I'm able to reveal the rest when in fact he's left me with specific instructions NOT TO. I'm sorry Jarhead, but the only thing I can tell you is that there is no red pill or blue pill. You will never make it out alive.

Jarhead 2003-05-17 20:54

ha! i knew it! they all said i was crazy! but i kneeeeeeeeeeew it!

PST 88 2003-05-17 21:04

Crafty goddamn Jews.

deMANUfacture 2003-05-18 04:59

den that would make far_beyond_sane an agent

Def 2003-05-18 05:14

Quote:
Originally posted by Jarhead
ha! i knew it! they all said i was crazy! but i kneeeeeeeeeeew it!

In here, you don't know shit, you're just a pawn in our allmighty evil plan.

-Sentinel 141#8765^291

guitar_demon 2003-05-18 08:58

you guys are way too into the matrix

PST 88 2003-05-18 10:20

Hey, I havent said one thing about the matrix, fuckass. The Matrix is a movie; this is a metal forum. There's no comparison.

nomad 2003-05-18 13:45

i just realized, i'm THE ONE to break PST's evil plan... and just to show you all my power and abilities, i'm moving this to the chit-chat :scatter:

guitar_demon 2003-05-18 13:53

Quote:
Originally posted by PST 88
Hey, I havent said one thing about the matrix, fuckass. The Matrix is a movie; this is a metal forum. There's no comparison.
no you have not said anything about the matrix directly but the way your going on about what the forum is is very matrix like fuckass

L,B'XXX 2003-05-18 14:15

"I've actually never had a conversation with him before." ---

------ I was thinking more like the Wizard of Oz (or Odds with this bunch !!!) I'm sure Nomad is much more handsome than him though . (L,B'XXX gives cute look)

And don't pick on PST88. He's a classy cool mod at the lyric site. You guys should look up to him. :)

:beer: For everyone !!! 25 days til Walpurgis gra-jee-8's !!! Yippee !!(I can hardly wait to see the little bastard...oh, that's right ...he ain't little....or a bastard !!)

slayme_returns 2003-05-18 17:00

Quote:
Originally posted by deMANUfacture
den that would make far_beyond_sane an agent

Sane is not an agent, he had trouble following rules. Now he's just a rogue program who somehow managed to keep his power, and is able to move freely throughout metaltabs.

PST 88 2003-05-18 17:01

No, you see, guitar_demon, what other people have said was very Matrix-like. I have said nothing about the Matrix, nor about what the forum is. What I have said is that I have an evil plan involving loads of sex and slowly killing weijia. I said that Jarhead - and I have only said this directly to Jarhead - was 'fuel' for my plan, but that does not mean I'm harvesting him and using his body heat for energy to sustain myself after solar power has ceased to be an option, as they do in the Matrix. I have said nothing invoking the Matrix, nor have I gone about this in a very Matrix-like way. All I've done was admit my intentions of killing weijia and something vague about using Jarhead and loads of sex. As I have not been playing on anything from the Matrix, you are, unfortunately, the fuckass. When you prove to me that all the Matrix wants to do in those movies is arrange loads of sex and slowly kill weijia, or that it was me, and not slayme, who said anything at all about what the forum is, you may have a point. As for now: you are a fuckass. My condolences.

Read more carefully, and perhaps you may just not be a fuckass some day. I'm not saying that it will definitely happen, but it certainly could. I'm sure that it's possible. For the future, though, here's a little reading checklist:

1. Read what people say.
2. Recognize that words typically signify an agreed upon meaning.
3. Interpret this meaning.
4. Apply this, and only this, to what your comments include.

This way, you will not say that I said anything about the Matrix, or about what the forum is when I did not do so. Now, if you said that I'm too into killing weijia, well, you'd be right.