MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #180: It Rubs the Potion on its Djinn (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57050)

L,B'XXX 2012-12-12 06:43

Well, you're in the right place for that! :) Good luck on all of it.

bunny 2012-12-16 04:59

peek-a-boo!

how are you lot then eh?

am still being plauged by daily migraines. my neurologist gave me a nerve block on thursday. 3 injections into the nerves in my head, in 3 different places. still getting migraines though it has only been a few days since i got them. might work, might not work. but worth a try.

Soulinsane 2012-12-16 10:41

Bunny, I have said this before... move away from the experimental potato farm lands. Also stop eating those potatos. If you're really not careful you might start liking to drink beer sometimes. Then you will be sorry!

Soulinsane 2012-12-16 10:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Awake for thirty hours straight, driven six hundred kilometers, attended robot seminar, finished two assignments in numerical methods, performed customer service with a malfunctioning log-in, studied for space vehicle systems exam, checked off some minor preparations for upcoming show. Slightly twitchy.

AAAAAAAAH...

Wait... Did you just help N Korea launch.... I don't know you, bra!

bunny 2012-12-16 12:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Bunny, I have said this before... move away from the experimental potato farm lands. Also stop eating those potatos. If you're really not careful you might start liking to drink beer sometimes. Then you will be sorry!

LMAO!! ta soul! ya smartarse! :p

on a serious note haven't had a beer or anything that wasn't a soft drink in over a year.

Amadeus 2012-12-16 12:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Wait... Did you just help N Korea launch.... I don't know you, bra!

I will work from the assumption that I did, in fact, not help N Korea launch the most flamboyant super hero in the history of ever into space. However. If given the chance to do so I can't guarantee that I won't, and seeing how things are right now, I won't guarantee that I haven't either.

Also, I'd say N Ireland has been at that shit long enough for it to have passed the experimental stage. Whatever they're doing, it's full scale.

DameFraMorkum 2012-12-17 01:20

Can one of the mods post paddy's goodbye letter?

Dyldo 2012-12-18 01:18

Who told you he was leaving?

DameFraMorkum 2012-12-18 02:18

You did.

bunny 2012-12-18 04:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
[...] Also, I'd say N Ireland has been at that shit long enough for it to have passed the experimental stage. Whatever they're doing, it's full scale.

Is this the kinda shit your taking about Amadeus? Nine children arrested in flag trouble

Amadeus 2012-12-18 07:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
Is this the kinda shit your taking about Amadeus? Nine children arrested in flag trouble

Actually no. Seeing how the usual tone around here goes, it is most definitely not. It's more along the lines of how Paddy's description of us Swedes as the most sissy-panted flamboyant turnips in the whole wide world has also long since left the experimental stage. When it comes to stuff like that linked, I'll be commenting as Patrik, teacher and actor from Luleň.

bunny 2012-12-18 12:39

Ah okay you were taking about Paddy then? *confused look* sorry I mis-understood ya there Amadeus.

Gomli 2012-12-19 04:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Who told you he was leaving?

He's gone? :(

L,B'XXX 2012-12-20 10:41

He told me he was, but he's told me he was going to visit Pennsylvania, too. The brat.

DameFraMorkum 2012-12-23 17:27

I didn't know you lived in Pennsylvania, LB. That's where my family lives.

L,B'XXX 2012-12-27 15:45

I live in Ohio, a hop skip and jump away. He scared my hiccups away when he told me that. Pm me where they live. That's pretty cool. :)

I hope everybody had a marvelous Christmas. I haven't been online in awhile.

L,B'XXX 2012-12-30 13:59

I did my first solo at church today. Lots of good things said after. :) It's never too late to share your skills. Take the plunge, especially if it's something you really love to do.

L,B'XXX 2012-12-31 18:36

Happy New Year to all of you. :) Here's to a happy, healthy year. :beer:

Gomli 2013-01-02 12:54

So how was everybodys new years eve?

Amadeus 2013-01-02 14:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
So how was everybodys new years eve?

Well, it was rainy, slightly foggy and the cat almost pissed on the christmas tree.

On the other hand, we've been gaining some ground in my latest project; I even got some behind-the-scene footage. It's in Swedish, but the gist of it is in what we're doing. So if you feel like it, go ahead and have a look at why bicycles are more stable when rolling along. Oh, and how we control three-axis stabilized satellites.
http://friseglarn.se/?page_id=525