MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #180: It Rubs the Potion on its Djinn (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57050)

drawn&quartered 2014-03-06 18:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Understood man, glad I came in married. Hows SF? I'm currently in Air Assault school, heading to NTC for two months, and then hopefully picking up a ranger slot. I can't go SF man, I talked to one of the guys his exact reply was "50% of us are single, 50% of us are divorced". I actually love my wife, can't do that brother. However going to a ranger battalion I'm willing to do, but being a gun buddy they want let me.

Just dropped a green to gold packet to man, Hopefully I get picked up I can make my way to a ranger battalion, If I don't Ft. Bragg, Ft. Stewart, or Ft. Carson are my next top three picks. Maybe I'll see you around Ft. Bragg if I get it.

I was a non-select at the end of sfas. So now I'm at a line unit in the 82nd as Infantry, and I absolutely hate it. I tried to push for Batt during my out-processing from SF, but didn't really get any say in where I got assigned to. My new long term goal is to go Warrant. A year and a half of busting my ass and freezing for no progress or reward other than "you tried" kind of killed my motivation to do anything too hooah.

L,B'XXX 2014-03-06 20:00

I was referring to guitars.
Carry on.

drawn&quartered 2014-03-06 20:11

I know, just trying to be funny

Infinity 2 2014-03-14 07:26

metaltabs OGs add me on facebook, look for Milo Pkl

L,B'XXX 2014-03-25 21:26

d'q'- I knew dat.

In' 2! Do you have to put so much pressure on us? Geez!

blitz906 2014-03-31 03:35

Holy shit I haven't been here in like forever.

I can't believe this place is still alive.

Soulinsane 2014-03-31 07:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity 2
its been like 7 years, when will you mother fuckers gonna unban me?

shout outs to Wolfsherz, AndrewC, Autumn, PST 88, LB, Timedragon, Requiem, kiem, Cloaca, low-tech, Cunty Shunt, DEAD etc.

No chance, doosh nozzle. The MTPD will never raise the ban hammer off you since I'm sure they mean forever banned once they forever ban. I can't believe you even have the balls to post here after the shit you posted here with other accounts.

BassBehemoth 2014-04-14 18:01

haha. What's up Soulie!

Nihilist 2014-04-20 02:54

Quote:
its been like 7 years, when will you mother fuckers gonna unban me?

shout outs to Wolfsherz, AndrewC, Autumn, PST 88, LB, Timedragon, Requiem, kiem, Cloaca, low-tech, Cunty Shunt, DEAD etc.

We banned so many people. So, so many. I doubt anyone gives enough of a shit to unban you. Sorry.

Nihilist 2014-04-20 02:59

Posted 3 times today. See you guys next year.

L,B'XXX 2014-04-22 16:29

lol Bye! Write when you can!

I remember back in the day when I got suspended. I did my time.

Infinity 2 2014-04-23 05:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
No chance, doosh nozzle. The MTPD will never raise the ban hammer off you since I'm sure they mean forever banned once they forever ban. I can't believe you even have the balls to post here after the shit you posted here with other accounts.

still doing the meathead marine thing i see, i was 15 when i posted here and you're still a grown man who hasnt let that shit go? come on bro. we all had good times. lets hug it out.

@nihilist i love you too. <3 take that back i was basically the most important member ever on the site.

PST 88 2014-04-25 20:58

Are there even any mods on here anymore? I don't think so.

Soulinsane 2014-04-27 03:48

Quote:
still doing the meathead marine thing i see, i was 15 when i posted here and you're still a grown man who hasnt let that shit go? come on bro. we all had good times. lets hug it out.

@nihilist i love you too. <3 take that back i was basically the most important member ever on the site.

Seems you got shit all wrong, Infinity, aka "shitbrains". Is it me or are you more brain damaged since age 15? You want to call me out as a man? Well what the fuck have you got? What have you grown into? Want desperately back into a forum you were banned from 7 years ago? How fucking lame are you?

Your a punk ass bitch and will forever be one here in my view. I remember your BS so enjoy being world class forum trash.

johnmansley 2014-04-28 01:57

So does this mean MetalTabs is officially back from the dead? I mean two regs are bitching and PST has shown up...

Amadeus 2014-04-29 14:47

Nah, I'd say it's more like someone doing a little dance and getting down tonight with the corpse.

Soulinsane 2014-05-02 02:45

I prowl about remembering my hated for you all when I can but I never leave for long. Seems not even the banned escape this abyss. I can only suppose Hell will be this shade of green also.

L,B'XXX 2014-05-08 16:36

I bet what pissed you off the most was referring to you as a Marine. lol

What's a mod?

Soulinsane 2014-05-09 03:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I bet what pissed you off the most was referring to you as a Marine. lol

What's a mod?

SAILOR!

Dystopia 2014-05-09 06:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Seems you got shit all wrong, Infinity, aka "shitbrains". Is it me or are you more brain damaged since age 15? You want to call me out as a man? Well what the fuck have you got? What have you grown into? Want desperately back into a forum you were banned from 7 years ago? How fucking lame are you?

Your a punk ass bitch and will forever be one here in my view. I remember your BS so enjoy being world class forum trash.

So what did he say?