MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Metaltabs finally drops the ball. (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57023)

Soulinsane 2012-08-06 02:07

Metaltabs finally drops the ball.

Anyone know how, why, of when? Its really better this way anyhow :(

L,B'XXX 2012-08-06 04:58

What do you mean?

Paddy 2012-08-06 06:31

Happy birthday man :beer: :love:

Since I quit my position as Grand Maker of Birthday Threadage this place has turned into some sort of Scrooge-themed den of apathy.

Did you get up to much? Are you allowed to drink since your hospitalisation?

johnmansley 2012-08-08 22:51

I'd like to take the opportunity to wish happy birthday to whoever it is whose birthday it is :beer:

Unless I hate you, in which case my birthday wishes are rescinded forthwith.

Gomli 2012-08-09 04:09

huh?

Dyldo 2012-08-09 09:08

BABBYBAOBDAY!

Soulinsane 2012-08-10 08:03

Paddy, I really can't fucking believe you got it. You look at my profile? It would have given it away fast. Damn, if the Olympics were awarding liquor I bet the Potato country would be loaded with gold farm scaries.

Seriously, great job catching my self serving thread. I was looking forward to some flak after like 9 years, but the party had to end one day. I don't post much now but I will reiterate this; it is in my death will this site will be notified when I pass. Mrs Soul, maybe someone logging in as me, or a noob account will make it known.

Metal Gods know my right lung, the Taliban, and being born has thus' failed, yet I know the shit will one day be in the mail. Until then and every damn day while I'm alive :beer: It is the time we have as a individual that you have to make count for something in the future.

Cheers to MT :beer:

Edit: My MT birthday wish is the Burt Reynolds avatar might go away lol.

Soulinsane 2012-08-10 08:20

Btw, I swear this isn't me

Paddy 2012-08-10 08:58

I saw your name on the birthday list the other day, I assumed someone who knows you better than I do would have made you a thread, but apparently you can only "depend on the kindness of strangers"!

Meh, I wouldn't take it personally; with the 6 members who still visit the site only 3 post regularly enough to be considered active and of those three only me and Chris are genuine - the other is just me with a troll account pretending to be a hick named Bobbi from the Ohio swamp farms.

And don't worry man, the Taliban are far too busy tallying their bananas to pose any real threat to you (I get my news from the Caribbean music scene).

:beer:

P.S. Burt stays until Burt decides to leave.

L,B'XXX 2012-08-11 10:54

Or until Chuck Norris and Betty White tag team him.

I can't believe I took your post so literally. Well, yeah, I am, but I'm sorry I missed that it was your birthday, Mr. Nuke M. Hi. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Mortality is a strange duck, isn't it? And there's no way Paddy could be me, and the world is thankful for that.

BassBehemoth 2012-08-11 17:01

Happy belated Souli! :beer:

Amadeus 2012-08-11 21:13

Well, yea, for what its worth, here's Paddsy's other troll account wishing happy belated birthday... wishes. And this account has M101 for avatar, which is like totally more rad than any Burt could ever be.

Soulinsane 2012-08-12 00:22

Thanks all. Until next year :beer:

MetalThrashingMad 2012-08-20 13:24

Hey yo :birthday: :beer: