MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   He's bad! He's black! He's 28! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56998)

Dyldo 2012-06-26 12:52

He's bad! He's black! He's 28!
 
Happy fucking birthday, you urine drinker. My gift is reminding you of the greatest gift ever made for you by Paddy: http://www.myspace.com/myfriendisbrown

Gomli 2012-06-26 15:27

Happy bday :love:
the songs uploaded on that site should be played repeatedly in the Royal Albert Hall

drawn&quartered 2012-06-26 17:44

Happy bday man :cool:

L,B'XXX 2012-06-27 05:56

Happy birthday!! Hugs 2 u!

Chris Rezendes 2012-06-28 05:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Happy fucking birthday, you urine drinker. My gift is reminding you of the greatest gift ever made for you by Paddy: http://www.myspace.com/myfriendisbrown


Always loved that page.

BassBehemoth 2012-06-28 12:38

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

FearFrost 2012-06-28 16:49

:beer:

Paddy 2012-06-29 06:51

Chris is having birthday goodtimes, of which I approve with great gusto.

Hope you had a good one chief :beer: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2012-06-29 10:18

Happy birthday! Let's get drunk and filthy!

L,B'XXX 2012-06-30 05:49

Everytime I watch Family Guy now they have commercials for Black Dynamite and I think of our Chris. :)

Dyldo 2012-06-30 10:05

That was really, really racist, LB.

L,B'XXX 2012-06-30 12:29

:D But he's so secksay! It's not racist if you're old.

Soulinsane 2012-07-02 06:43

Aw, hawd on naw! I didn't be thinkin this was some happay Chris BD thread shat!

Thats one snake loven man.

johnmansley 2012-07-10 06:36

There's no way Chris is only 28 :beer:

Paddy 2012-07-10 07:03

As a black man with a life expectancy of 55 years of age he thinks pretending to be 28 when he's actually 36 is gonna buy him some time. That's black guy maths for ya!

You can't outwit hypertension with mathematics. You could probably gain a few years if you throw a few riddles at it, though. My uncle beat liver cancer with "what gets wet as it dries?".

L,B'XXX 2012-07-10 15:15

:confused: Jello?

Chris Rezendes 2012-07-11 14:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
There's no way Chris is only 28 :beer:

28 is already too fucking old, as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
As a black man with a life expectancy of 55 years of age he thinks pretending to be 28 when he's actually 36 is gonna buy him some time. That's black guy maths for ya!

You can't outwit hypertension with mathematics. You could probably gain a few years if you throw a few riddles at it, though. My uncle beat liver cancer with "what gets wet as it dries?".

55 seems pretty liberal, to be honest.

Paddy 2012-07-11 16:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
:confused: Jello?
Knowing how hicks tend to use jello I'd have to say "yes".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
28 is already too fucking old, as far as I'm concerned.
28 is more annoying than I imagine 29 will be. 28 is the too old to be young and too young to be old. 29 is like "yeah, well you're pretty much there" like you're already 30, whereas 27 is young enough that your death will still get a sympathetic mention on the local news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
55 seems pretty liberal, to be honest.
For a guy who spends all of his free time fraternising with snakes and spiders, you may be right!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:04.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.