MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #178: In Memory of RTT #177 (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56994)

Chris Rezendes 2012-10-16 11:04

I do. Weren't you reading?

Dyldo 2012-10-16 22:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
I do. Weren't you reading?

:(

Soulinsane 2012-10-17 01:47

Resent issues in this thread... just took a new level of wtf. I never wanted to know this much about any of you.

Only advice I have is be you. I know that gets said all the time but when you find someone that makes you super happy, more times than not, you will be perfect for each other and have no complaints. Gomli, your either drinking, snorting, smoking, shooting, or wanking to much. That or you might be gay.

L,B'XXX 2012-10-17 03:02

Yeah, what Souli said. Cripe, when my husband and I first got married- and he was my first, btw- I remember times we stayed in bed for 3 days and only got up long enough to pay the pizza dude. He did accuse me of trying to kill him at times, but I didn't notice too many complaints. Actually none.

Chris Rezendes 2012-10-17 08:18

Seriously, though, I can't be the only here who likes longer encounters. Right?

L,B'XXX 2012-10-17 10:36

I've heard Paddy does. The ones you can throw over your shoulder really turn him on.

Gomli 2012-10-17 23:05

Quote:

Nah I'm cool with that too otherwise I wouldn't do it right? It just gets frustrating sometimes

Paddy 2012-10-18 02:58

Being a 28-year-old virgin with a perpetually ungreased weasel I only wish I would find myself in a situation where my sexual performance could be brought into question. On the bright side it does mean I technically have a flawless track record. Along with my equally flawless track records in eXtreme Kombat-Kayaking™ and cross-country pole-vaulting it's only a matter of time before I get noticed by girls for my consistent excellence.

LOOK AT MY FUCKING ROBOT!

|__|
[oo]
-[]-

JoeYngVai 2012-10-18 12:15

Quote:

I remember Waylon said 20 minutes is perfect. I'm with him on that. I've gone for over an hour before and at that point things just need some rest or you aren't in the right mindset/lack the energy. I think energy is the biggest problem for me. My dick says "fuck yea lets do this" and my body is like "goddamnit I'm tired can we wait until the morning". Exercise and finding/creating a happy relationship helps a shitload. Plus I could imagine you could be very confident in your sexual abilities and yet one look at Scarlett Johansson's boobs in bed with her could make you explode all over the room like a sprinkler. So yea.. looks matter a shitload as well.

you WERE talking about sex, right??

Chris Rezendes 2012-10-18 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Nah I'm cool with that too otherwise I wouldn't do it right? It just gets frustrating sometimes

Well, the way you described it before made it sound like you didn't have much of a choice in the matter; as though you would finish earlier if you could. I can always finish earlier, I just don't because A. most girls cum more the longer you fuck and B. I'll cum harder if I make myself hold it a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
I remember Waylon said 20 minutes is perfect. I'm with him on that. I've gone for over an hour before and at that point things just need some rest or you aren't in the right mindset/lack the energy. I think energy is the biggest problem for me. My dick says "fuck yea lets do this" and my body is like "goddamnit I'm tired can we wait until the morning". Exercise and finding/creating a happy relationship helps a shitload. Plus I could imagine you could be very confident in your sexual abilities and yet one look at Scarlett Johansson's boobs in bed with her could make you explode all over the room like a sprinkler. So yea.. looks matter a shitload as well.

I don't usually get tired from it, but I will if I haven't done it in a while. Like right now, I haven't fucked in about 10 months and I'm a little nervous about how long I'll be able to hold out when I get back on the horse, so to speak. Once my hip flexors get back into the groove of things, though, I'm unstoppable. I figure that will probably change when I get older and start having back soreness.

Chris Rezendes 2012-10-18 14:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
LOOK AT MY FUCKING ROBOT!

|__|
[oo]
-[]-

If you squint your eyes a little bit like a drunken Irishman, it kinda looks like a motorcycle.

L,B'XXX 2012-10-19 04:36

A motorcycle running over a drunken Irishman.

estringrev 2012-10-24 19:03

Just started enabling the shuffle feature on my media players.. Megadeth to Lykathea Aflame is the best shit.

Chris Rezendes 2012-10-25 08:34

I fucking HATE shuffle/random. Why would I want to listen to Immolation, Steely Dan, Soundgarden, Dark Angel, Wesley Willis, Tankard, Gorguts, and Weird Al in that order? Death to random.

estringrev 2012-10-25 18:57

Mos Def to Martyr would be pretty ridiculous. I usually drag and drop a bunch of artists I'm in the mood to hear then hit shuffle.. Ambient, Smooth Jazz, and Fusion stuff isn't really that big of a leap.

Normally I just listen to an album all the way through, but that can be pretty monotonous if you just want background music.

so, long live shuffled playlists!

Chris Rezendes 2012-10-26 08:48

Shuffling a playlist isn't so bad. I make tons of playlists... death metal, thrash metal, instrumental thrash, instrumental death, workout music, sleepy time music, hip-hop, 70's metal, comedy, classic rock, 90's rock & alt. rock, etc. That stuff would be okay to shuffle around a bit just to break up the monotony of constantly listening to those songs in the same order I initially threw them together.

L,B'XXX 2012-10-29 13:25

If any of you are in the path of this storm or the tsunami, please, stay safe. Lake Erie has some crazy waves right now. I'm hoping none of my trees fall and the barn holds up.

Paddy 2012-10-29 13:52

It's time this RTT shuffled off its mortal coil.

Did see do what I you there?