MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #177: Apaddycolypse Now (with 100% More CC1!) (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56983)

PST 88 2012-02-11 03:59

RTT #177: Apaddycolypse Now (with 100% More CC1!)

aaaand thus begins the reign of Paddy themed RTT titles.

You may also use the word 'ginger' in your punning title. Everybody will know it's Paddy.

Gomli 2012-02-11 10:56

I'm going to post this until someone gives me credit for how awesome I am that I went there.
Quote:
Went to the FullOfHate tour yesterday. I swear to god I'm still shaking since I saw Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Misery Index, Legion of the Damned and Suicidal Angels. Soooooo metal Ooh and Cannibal Corpse played the two new songs they just released and I have to say the next album is going to be pretty killer

JoeYngVai 2012-02-13 16:49

are we still allowed to say CUNT in here, or what??

I had a dream last night with Samantha and Chris (Hite) in it... I guess I subconsciously missed metaltabs?? lol.

Dystopia 2012-02-13 16:53

Whammo!

Amadeus 2012-02-14 01:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
are we still allowed to say CUNT in here, or what??

I had a dream last night with Samantha and Chris (Hite) in it... I guess I subconsciously missed metaltabs?? lol.

No. No we are not. This is wrong.

I had a dream about an old friend of mine digging a huge bunker under his house, for no specific reason. It was a pretty cool bunker though.

drawn&quartered 2012-02-14 09:20

Since we got on this topic I had a dream and I didn't like it, so I woke up. Turns out I just woke up into another dream.

INCEPSHUN!!!

L,B'XXX 2012-02-14 10:21

I had an Al Capone gangster type dream once that was black and white, but was interrupted by a color commercial for laundry detergent. Weird as heck. Not as scary as the wolf on the north side of my barn, walking on it's hind legs, and wearing a jacket. I had that one about a dozen times when I was a little kid and still remember it.

Dyldo 2012-02-14 14:43

What's 5 inches long and won't get sucked on Valentines Day?

Whitney Houston's crack pipe!

drawn&quartered 2012-02-14 20:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
What's 5 inches long and won't get sucked on Valentines Day?

Whitney Houston's crack pipe!

haha nice, I probably will repost that somewhere.

somewhere meaning facebook.

JoeYngVai 2012-02-14 20:58

L,B'XXX can you PLEASE FIX YOUR AVATAR?? :bawling:

Is anybody else bothered by it? It is broooken it needs fixiiiing! :smash:

Amadeus 2012-02-15 07:29

Um. Joe. There's nothing wrong with the avatar. You don't think you've been overdoing it a bit, do you?

L,B'XXX 2012-02-15 12:50

Joe', I still have a Navy mom plate holder around my license plate and I still have THAT guitar. Unless that's what's bothering you - that I have a vintage Gibson - AND YOU DON'T!!!! HAHAHAHAHHEEEEhhheeeeehhheeeeeloveitloveloveit! :p on u

BassBehemoth 2012-02-15 23:46

:lhdevil:

JoeYngVai 2012-02-18 16:24

Damnit, it must be google chrome. FUCK GOOGLE CHROME! There are all these subtle yet odd problems with it... your avatar shows up as a broken JPG on my screen.

soooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy :love:

Paddy 2012-02-18 17:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
aaaand thus begins the reign of Paddy themed RTT titles.

You may also use the word 'ginger' in your punning title. Everybody will know it's Paddy.
I like this. I like this a great deal. If you're all sitting there thinking "Paddy won't like this" you'd be wrong.

Question: if you absolutely had to, would you rather perform fellatio on Brad Pitt or perform anilingus on Oprah Winfrey?

Dyldo 2012-02-18 17:41

Oprah.

L,B'XXX 2012-02-18 18:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Damnit, it must be google chrome. FUCK GOOGLE CHROME! There are all these subtle yet odd problems with it... your avatar shows up as a broken JPG on my screen.

soooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy :love:

*hugs* I still loves ya. :)

Gomli 2012-02-19 05:26

WINfrey would be the choice

Paddy 2012-02-19 06:33

I forgot to mention, Oprah has just finished a heavy workout whilst wearing rubber underwear in 200 degree heat and has been afflicted with severe piles and diarrhoea. It looks like she's permanently giving birth to a batch of undercooked chocolate chip muffins. The anilingus will be performed in a brightly lit room (fluorescent strip bulbs) with walls of dirty white enamel and with Oprah laying on a metal mortuary table. She will be on her back, with her legs on stirrups to allow easy access, and her ass cheeks will be stretched apart with Hellraiser-like fish-hooks on the ends of chains. As you eat her asshole a young black boy with a missing leg will be continually insulting you and tossing lumps of his own shit at your head. Meanwhile, another young black boy with missing arms will be jumping up and down on Oprah's stomach.

Brad, on the other hand, is freshly showered, shaven, and his penis has been flavoured and scented with a rich honey, lavender and lemon blend. His semen has also been genetically altered so that it tastes and smells like the blue syrup you get in Slush Puppies. You'll be sucking his cock whilst you both relax in a jacuzzi in a candle-lit room whilst nude big-titted women 69 next to you, occasionally flicking their wet fingers at your face. Meanwhile a businessman stands with his back to you (for the sake of your privacy) and continually tosses $50 bills over his shoulder for you to collect on your way out. Sombre rainforest music plays quietly in the background through a vintage Marshall stack.

So, what's it gonna be?

drawn&quartered 2012-02-19 10:04

I'd go with the second choice, no homo.