MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #177: Apaddycolypse Now (with 100% More CC1!) (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56983)

estringrev 2012-02-19 17:40

Pitt option is the only sane one, and owns aside from the dick.

FearFrost 2012-02-21 18:08

8IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IID

NOW THATS A COCK

Amadeus 2012-02-22 06:29

Yea, sorry to derail with one of these again, but yea. Thought crime FTW.
http://allout.org/en/actions/stpetersburg-dont-go/taf

Paddy 2012-02-22 14:17

Quote:
But they can't have it both ways - a thriving tourist economy can’t coexist with a new law that will muzzle artists, writers, musicians and regular citizens who live in - or visit - the city.
Now that's just tasteless.

You'd think conservatives - by the very definition of their name - would encourage homosexuality given the mass overpopulation and depletion of natural resources and everything else that follows. They should not only drop all of this "no gay, Jose!"* nonsense but should actually pay heterosexual couples to sodomise each other rather than fuck in the front-bum.

* I'm so fucking proud of this phrase that I may become an outspoken anti-gay activist just so that I can use it. I can carve myself a niche hate-group by using it to target both gays and Latino immigrants. Maybe have something about Mexican lesbians eating all of our "beans" on the placards.

P.S. With regard to the question I posed earlier in the thread, I would have chosen Oprah, because I'm not a fucking faggot like the rest of you apparently are. You'd actually suck a man's cock rather than eat a woman's ass? Fuck me you faggots are disgusting. FAGGOTS FAGGOTS! EUUHHHGGG GET OFF MY FORUM YA LOW WHITE CELL COUNT HAVIN' MUTHAFUCKAS!

L,B'XXX 2012-02-23 09:57

It might confuse equinists though, Paddy.They might think there was a ban on timothy or alfalfa. (Which lends itself to more joke material.)

no hay, ho-say? - see what I mean?

Chris Rezendes 2012-02-23 21:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
8IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IID

NOW THATS A COCK

There's something that could tickle your tonsils, amirite guys? Good job, Steve. Your e-pene is HUGE, bro.

Requiem 2012-02-24 06:00

estringrev, do you have a huge cock.

FearFrost 2012-02-24 14:54

thanks chris

Chris Rezendes 2012-02-25 03:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
thanks chris

My e-pene is more like this o°IIII||\__D

I had a horrible java crash a few years ago and things just haven't been the same... even after rehab.
:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
estringrev, do you have a huge cock.

He's black, come on. His cock weighs more than anything you've pretended to bench press, bro.

L,B'XXX 2012-02-25 08:20

Is that a dangling penisiple?

Paddy 2012-02-28 03:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
He's black, come on. His cock weighs more than anything you've pretended to bench press, bro.
Wait, there are TWO of you on this forum?? Jesus Christ is there ANY kind of screening process for membership here? We need to add a new category of mods - The Minute Men of MetalTabs.

L,B'XXX 2012-02-28 09:06

I bet there's a lot of minute men at metaltabs from some of the sausage fests here.

did I really say that? - I blame Larry!

estringrev 2012-02-28 14:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Jesus Christ is there ANY kind of screening process for membership here?

If being an obscure metal site dedicated to metal tablature doesn't already keep us out then I don't know what to tell you.

Dyldo 2012-02-28 15:08

We didn't used to be so obscure :(

Actually we're like the 3rd link down if you google "metal tablature".

Paddy 2012-02-28 15:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
If being an obscure metal site dedicated to metal tablature doesn't already keep us out then I don't know what to tell you.
C'mon, admit it, you're only here for the bass tabs.

Dyldo 2012-02-28 15:49

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

estringrev 2012-02-28 18:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
We didn't used to be so obscure :(

Actually we're like the 3rd link down if you google "metal tablature".

Wasn't there a piracy scare or something that killed off membership?

Quote:

thank jesus christ for subwoofers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMyGUEwdtoc

Dyldo 2012-02-28 18:41

Yeah, couldn't post tabs without the band's permission. Pretty much killed the community.

FearFrost 2012-02-28 20:27

I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU, KEEP THE GREEN SCREEN ALIVE!!

L,B'XXX 2012-02-29 11:53

:love: What he said. ......There's tabs here?