MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   jo'man silly - say wha? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56891)

L,B'XXX 2011-11-24 10:52

jo'man silly - say wha?

Hey, happy birthday to you! :beer:

Dyldo 2011-11-24 14:40

Oh god, they were both born on the same day?

Have a good one, John! But go be English somewhere else.

Gomli 2011-11-24 15:32

:love:

Amadeus 2011-11-24 16:45

Damn, people just keep getting born and shit. Why do they do that?

Have a good one!

Chris Rezendes 2011-11-25 14:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Oh god, they were both born on the same day?

Have a good one, John! But go be English somewhere else.

I don't see any reason to acknowledge the scouse, anyway. I refuse to acknowledge French Canadians and they gave us Gorguts, Cryptopsy, AND Voivod. What the fuck has Liverpool ever given us?

Paddy 2011-11-27 22:37

Liverpool gave us child child-murderers, it single-handedly brought homosexuality into the mainstream by allowing men to have permed hair without prejudice and it provided us with the finest comedy television & radio series ever written - Liverpool FC. It also gave Mark Chapman a moving target to practice on and thus helped rid the world of an uppity Liverpudlian in a truly paradoxical example of "cleaning house".

John, this will be the 5th reply in your birthday thread. At the time of writing this my birthday thread has 16 replies. Read into that what you will. Failing that, read into this: I'm clearly more important than you. Even though I'm roughly three-times more important than you I'm not so far up my own ass with my celebrity status that I can't wish an ordinary chap such as yourself a happy birthday. So, here it comes:

Happy birthday :love:

Don't worry about being 30, all it means is that your life is effectively over and that everything from here on consists of riding an ever-quickening downward spiral into a yawning pool of nothingness in the pit of the Grim Reaper's blackened gut in which you'll be slowly digested in mildly corrosive liquid-misery.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

L,B'XXX 2011-11-28 08:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

Don't worry about being 30, all it means is that your life is effectively over and that everything from here on consists of riding an ever-quickening downward spiral into a yawning pool of nothingness in the pit of the Grim Reaper's blackened gut in which you'll be slowly digested in mildly corrosive liquid-misery.

Hell, I passed 30 ages ago and I've turned out ok.

Paddy 2011-11-28 17:22

FYI: when people use the word "ages" to describe the passage of time they generally don't mean it in the literal sense.

johnmansley 2011-11-29 02:30

It's been down hill since 21!

Cheers, cunts :beer:

Carry on.