MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #176: Last of the P'STicans (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56869)

Paddy 2011-10-21 15:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
And I still don't remember wth I was going to say. :)
Thank Christ for Alzheimer's.

JoeYngVai 2011-10-21 16:22

Luckily I can rest assured that none of the mods would ever think of editing my posts. I'm just way too cool to be fucked with. In other news: I still love tea, especially just after performing cunnilingus on my gerbil.

JoeYngVai 2011-10-23 20:36

I stand corrected.

Dyldo 2011-10-23 22:03

Now sit down.

johnmansley 2011-10-23 22:45

Mastodon performed on Later... With Jools Holland. It got me thinking, are they the heaviest band to have played this show? And no, Metallica does not count.

Paddy 2011-10-24 01:16

Nah, I'm pretty sure Janis Joplin, Meatloaf and Barry White have all performed on that show.

L,B'XXX 2011-10-24 04:36

Just out of curiosity, what do think of women who wear those pj bottoms out in public places? You know, like the flannel ones? Personally, I'd have a real hard time leaving my property in those or sweatpants unless it was a medical reason, but lots of people do.

I have the fecking back from hell. It's better than it has been, but the whole lower right side of my back, around my waist, and down the front of my leg to my knee hurts like a banshee. It feels like like someone kicked me in the butt. I know it's probably from lifting things awkwardly and picking up the 2 year old I'm babysitting, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I had so many things I wanted to do on my days off, but most I couldn't do because of it. I just hope I don't screw it up further.
:mad: Someone come over here and cross my legs for me, please? Except Paddy. He'd pull me so I dropped on the floor. Then I'd have to murderize him.

JoeYngVai 2011-10-24 09:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Man if you get some Vitamin Os please let me know, especially if they're the OGs! Its been forever and a day since I've seen those floating around (and when I did it was double the price from last year).

Oh if I come across an awesome deal I'll let you know! I've found a couple vitamins here and there, but its been so sparse. If we're both on the look out... we double our chances! Remember that...

Dyldo 2011-10-24 10:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Mastodon performed on Later... With Jools Holland. It got me thinking, are they the heaviest band to have played this show? And no, Metallica does not count.

Mastodon are so shitty now it doesn't even matter. The new album his pretty awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Oh if I come across an awesome deal I'll let you know! I've found a couple vitamins here and there, but its been so sparse. If we're both on the look out... we double our chances! Remember that...

True!

drawn&quartered 2011-10-24 10:50

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, what do think of women who wear those pj bottoms out in public places? You know, like the flannel ones? Personally, I'd have a real hard time leaving my property in those or sweatpants unless it was a medical reason, but lots of people do.

If they have a nice ass its ok

DameFraMorkum 2011-10-24 12:25

I leave the house in sweatpants sometimes. I fail to see the big deal unless I'm going to class (disrespectful), on a date (not attractive) or to a job interview (unprofessional). I think people should be able to go grocery shopping in their pjs, I fail to see the big deal but I know lots of people disagree with me.

Dyldo 2011-10-24 12:42

I could really give a fuck about what other people wear in public as long as they're not fat people wearing clothes that are way too small or old people wearing pants that are way too high and their thighs look like their legs need to be amputated.

Paddy 2011-10-24 15:24

I feel women (I wish) should be allowed to wear whatever they like, within reason, with "reason" being a euphemism for "a set of rules and standards devised and enforced by a committee of men and a select handful of those women who possess an inherent and arbitrary dislike of other women". Hot women should wear burqas in order to avoid devaluing beauty by overexposure to the point of desensitisation. Ugly women should also wear burqas for obvious reasons, except they should be made from dyed-orange burlap in order to prevent men accidentally chatting up a pug in the underground women's section of the bar.

Steve Jobs is dead, is that why he's being hailed as a genius? Before he died I seem to remember him being a bearded cunt. I think I must have missed a meeting, but I don't recall anyone else I know being invited to the "Why Dead Cunts Are Geniuses" PowerPoint presentation.

On the bright side at least rich hacky tossers die of cancer, too. Which reminds me, how's Ricky Gervais' health been lately?

drawn&quartered 2011-10-24 16:06

I used to not care about iDouches until this semester. A a few times a week in my Management 305 class some dicksucker always starts a conversation about smartphones or Apple profits and it sets the fat fuck professor off on a huge rant about how great Apple is and how they have enough money to control the world, future of technology, etc.

Dyldo 2011-10-24 16:23

Mac's can't get viruses but they can apparently get cancer!

Chris Rezendes 2011-10-24 19:31

Quote:

I actually really like it when bitches wear pajamas in public with no sense of irony. It's like a shortcut in life that saves me the time of talking to vapid, self-important whores in order to figure out that I really don't want to know them, fuck them, or extinguish them if they caught on fire.

Quote:
...the mods are far too mature, level-headed, handsome, and well hung to edit other people's posts for their own amusement. Srsly.

I would be inclined to agree, but when Paddy was handed the banhammer a couple of years ago, it really threw everything off.

L,B'XXX 2011-10-25 03:37

I see what you did there. There might be a handsome mod or two, but I'm not saying which ones.

So, Chris, I'm understanding that to mean the ones in pj's you bypass?

Amadeus 2011-10-29 04:11

So what was up with MT yesterday anyway? All the text was magically transformed to nondescript rectangles and then my browser crashed. You don't mean to say that the forces of good and decency have finally started their assault on this place?

Chris Rezendes 2011-10-29 09:56

Not while 4chan is still standing. We won't even bother putting the shields up unless /b/ goes down.

Gomli 2011-10-29 10:06

what does /b/ stand for exactly? I know it's related to 4chan but is there like a literal definition?