MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Kratom (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56721)

TruthDevoid 2011-07-06 23:57

Kratom

Just ordered some for the first time, Got an ounce of the premium Thai Powder. Anyone have any experience with Kratom at all?

Agent-Orange 2011-07-07 02:29

Never even heard of it, what the fuck is it?

Paddy 2011-07-07 04:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Just ordered some for the first time, Got an ounce of the premium Thai Powder. Anyone have any experience with Kratom at all?
That's the stuff they say is a cure for opiate dependence, right? I had some experience with it when I was trying to wean Dylan's mother off an expensive and debilitating opiate - my cock. Now she likes regular cocks again and is thus able to provide for Dylan's family accordingly, simultaneously relieving Dylan of his responsibilities at the men's bathhouse.

Are you using it "recreationally" or does it have some place in your body-building regime/diet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Orange
Never even heard of it, what the fuck is it?
YES!! OH GOD YES!!! I finally get to use it!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kratom

BAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

I suddenly feel empty.

JoeYngVai 2011-07-07 08:20

I tried it multiple times in different strengths. You can only achieve a mild high from it (very mild). Sorta a relaxing and slightly sedating opiate buzz, but nothing special. I did get a bigger buzz off of it once, however, with the buzz came some pretty good nausea.

I'd say just enjoy what you can get out of it and go about your day haha. Definitely not going to be nodding from kratom. However, I do have a theory that if you mixed it with some anti-nausea meds you could get something better out of it... but then you might just be mixing highs and feel crappy lol.

Let me know how it goes!

TruthDevoid 2011-07-07 09:49

A very mild high compared to heroin maybe, but if that's what i was going for, I'd just buy heroin. I just thought it'd be nice to have something to relax with at the end of the night, something legal and cheap, something different to mix it up. I've heard some good things from some people. My buddy says it feels pretty good but the tolerance builds up rapidly. Joe, what dose were you taking it? I've heard anywhere from 5g to 15g in one serving of tea (which tastes like asshole). I should be receiving the package any day now.

drawn&quartered 2011-07-07 10:28

I think I'm done with drugs. I still haven't recovered from my last shroom trip. All I can feel now is depression and the urge to kill everyone, back and forth. It's all because my dumbass friend is too pussy to take a shit in the woods, going into society while tripping is probably the worst idea ever

Dyldo 2011-07-07 10:55

Yeah. People, technology, and lots of shit going on around you can bring about a pretty bad trip. I've had the effects of a bad acid trip last for a couple days after. It was awful, but it eventually faded. One of the many reasons I don't touch psychedelics anymore.

drawn&quartered 2011-07-08 08:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Yeah. People, technology, and lots of shit going on around you can bring about a pretty bad trip. I've had the effects of a bad acid trip last for a couple days after. It was awful, but it eventually faded. One of the many reasons I don't touch psychedelics anymore.

I'm sticking to good old alcohol for a while. I won't turn down DMT if I get the chance though.

I might look into Ayahuasca some day, since its legal to obtain and you can trip balls when you prepare it or something like that.

JoeYngVai 2011-07-09 08:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
A very mild high compared to heroin maybe, but if that's what i was going for, I'd just buy heroin. I just thought it'd be nice to have something to relax with at the end of the night, something legal and cheap, something different to mix it up. I've heard some good things from some people. My buddy says it feels pretty good but the tolerance builds up rapidly. Joe, what dose were you taking it? I've heard anywhere from 5g to 15g in one serving of tea (which tastes like asshole). I should be receiving the package any day now.

Its been a couple of years now... trying to think back to what I ordered. I'll let you know if I have a flashback to the experience.