MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #172: Testicular Homocaust (aka The ExorPS'T) (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56652)

BassBehemoth 2011-04-14 17:40

RTT #172: Testicular Homocaust (aka The ExorPS'T)

FUCK YEAH.

Chris Rezendes 2011-04-14 17:59

Fuckin' a, bro.

BassBehemoth 2011-04-14 18:25

It's definitely been a few years since my last RTT..so I must celebrate.

BassBehemoth 2011-04-14 18:28

And Chris, are you still huge or what?! I want new pics damnit! :homer:

johnmansley 2011-04-14 20:33

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

cunt

Anybody heard the new Crowbar?

Gomli 2011-04-14 21:57

My head hurts. I'm wondering why. . .

Ever tried to cook when you were drunk? I toally made tomatoes with mozarella and balsamico and it turned out so good I actually got laid yesterday. made my night actually :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley

Is it worth purchasing? I'm going to order at Amazon today so just let me know okehy?!

Paddy 2011-04-14 22:17

Is Testicular Holocaust a euphemism for what happens to your nads when you use steroids?

Gomers, congrats on the poontang. You're barely out of puberty and you've already gotten more pussy than me. Cunt.

BassBehemoth 2011-04-15 04:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Is Testicular Holocaust a euphemism for what happens to your nads when you use steroids?

haha. Yes..but they do grow back!

(I hope)

drawn&quartered 2011-04-15 04:22

Nice RTT title.

johnmansley 2011-04-15 05:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli

Ever tried to cook when you were drunk? I toally made tomatoes with mozarella and balsamico and it turned out so good I actually got laid yesterday. made my night actually :p

Is it worth purchasing? I'm going to order at Amazon today so just let me know okehy?!

If you've got spare cash it's worth buying, yeah.

JoeYngVai 2011-04-15 06:37

Damn, Bjorn, you must be a genius... I never would have guessed that Tomato's and Mozzarella would yield sex! This explains why it took so long for me to get laid.

BassBehemoth 2011-04-15 07:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
Nice RTT title.

Thanks!

Dyldo 2011-04-15 09:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley

How is compared to Sonic Excess in its Purest Form? Though most of their stuff rules, that's the only Crowbar CD I could really get into out of the few I have heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Damn, Bjorn, you must be a genius... I never would have guessed that Tomato's and Mozzarella would yield sex! This explains why it took so long for me to get laid.

Dude, Caprese Salad is fucking delicious especially on crusty bread. I can see it happening. Gotta have some basil too, though.

OOH!! OOH!! Ulver is coming out with a new CD later this month! It has already leaked and I am downloading it now. It sounds like it might be an pre-mix/master, but I'm not sure as some of their stuff has that vibe to it, like most of Blood Inside.

EDIT: Yeah, this was ripped off of a vinyl, and not very well, so I'm not going to listen to it until it is officially released as I want the "full" virgin experience. Hardest 10 days of my life coming up.

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2011-04-15 16:43

A lot of the times males cooking anything aside from a steak or using a grill can make the water run on a dame ;)

Chris Rezendes 2011-04-15 19:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
And Chris, are you still huge or what?! I want new pics damnit! :homer:

I've been fighting to get back in shape for a while and having some success. My body tends to go catabolic every winter, so all I can do is fight against it. Last summer I dropped a lot of fat and put on a little muscle, over the winter I did a very good job of not losing too much muscle or putting on too much fat, and the past month I've been burning fat and putting muscle back on. As long as the progress continues, I should be in pretty good shape again by the middle or end of the summer. At the start of the fall semester, I'll be back in the gym much more seriously. Until then, just some simple stuff with my free weights and treadmill at home.

BTW, great celebration pic. I spent about an hour tonight talking to this girl on facebook about starting up a religion that bans underwear. I convinced her to join, but only after offering a free pencil (w/church's logo stenciled on) and some tupperware.

Chris Rezendes 2011-04-15 19:57

Quote:

Let me drop a small piece of knowledge on you. If she decided to fuck you just for making her a nice dinner, she was already going to fuck you unless you fucked it up. Most women make up their minds early on as to whether or not they are going to fuck you. You can only change their minds if the answer was going to be "yes", while alcohol can only change their minds if the answer was going to be "no". Luckily, you can play it safe with some rohypnol and there won't be an answer at all. ;0)

Roofies FTW! Nudge nudge, wink wink, saynomore, knowwhatimean?

Chris Rezendes 2011-04-15 19:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Let me drop a small piece of knowledge on you. If she decided to fuck you just for making her a nice dinner, she was already going to fuck you unless you fucked it up. Most women make up their minds early on as to whether or not they are going to fuck you. You can only change their minds if the answer was going to be "yes", while alcohol can only change their minds if the answer was going to be "no". Luckily, you can play it safe with some rohypnol and there won't be an answer at all. ;0)

Roofies FTW! Nudge nudge, wink wink, saynomore, knowwhatimean?

^
|
|
|
|
|
This guy knows what he's talking about.

Gomli 2011-04-15 23:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Let me drop a small piece of knowledge on you. If she decided to fuck you just for making her a nice dinner, she was already going to fuck you unless you fucked it up.

word. I think so too (okay only when we forget about the bitch-factor which is in every woman), but I think I was bi-winning in that situation because I had a nice dinner AND tits.
INTERGALACTIC PLANETARY

Chris Rezendes 2011-04-16 02:25

Quote:
...but I think I was bi-winning in that situation because I had a nice dinner AND tits.
INTERGALACTIC PLANETARY

Fuck yeah.

Dyldo 2011-04-16 10:56

PLANETARY INTERGALACTIC