MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Cream of Wikipedia (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56631)

Paddy 2011-04-17 22:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
You're turning into Dan Aykroyd, minus the talent.

I added an article about Freddie Scappaticci aka Stakeknife, a British double-agent with balls the size of fists.

I also added Giant's Causeway, which is said to be "worth seeing, but not worth going to see". I live about 20 minutes from it and even I have never bothered going to see it.

Ooo, just added David Reimer. This kid was circumcised badly and, much like PST, ended up having to have his ruined cock lopped off and a shiny new vagina installed instead. And, just like PST, upon reaching adolescence he developed severe emotional problems. Unlike PST, however, he did the honourable thing and killed himself. It's never too late!

blitz906 2011-04-19 02:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I also added Giant's Causeway, which is said to be "worth seeing, but not worth going to see". I live about 20 minutes from it and even I have never bothered going to see it.[/I]

Jesus Christ. You won't walk 20 minutes to go see something cool like that? I've been known to walk 30 minutes to the nearest tobacconist when I run out of cigars haha :p

Paddy 2011-04-19 02:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Jesus Christ. You won't walk 20 minutes to go see something cool like that? I've been known to walk 30 minutes to the nearest tobacconist when I run out of cigars haha :p
20 minutes by car! It's probably closer to 45 minutes to be honest, and if I'm not honest I'd say it's about 8 light years away, but I am so I won't.

My aunt and uncle recently bought a place on the coast, and it's walking distance from the Causeway. If I'm down there this summer - and why the fuck wouldn't I be? I'M SOCIAL :mad: - I might consider walking down if I can be arsed which I probably won't be. If I wanna see a load of mouldy hexagonal structures I'll just press my turds through a Play-Doh Fun Factory™.

Paddy 2011-04-20 07:01

Added John and Lorena Bobbitt. Lorena cut off John's cock as he slept and chucked it from her car as she drove passed a field. KIRI KIRI KIRI KIRI!

L,B'XXX 2011-04-20 07:11

Too bad a dog didn't find it, cart it off, and bury it somewhere.

Paddy 2011-04-20 07:25

Is that what happened to Bob when you decided to release him back into the wild?

johnmansley 2011-04-20 23:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Too bad a dog didn't find it, cart it off, and bury it somewhere.

Isn't that what Paddy just described?

Paddy 2011-04-21 07:52

A dog she ain't!

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/4044...ena_bobbitt.jpg

She can cut off my cock any time she fuckin' well pleases.

Hahaha awesome, I just found a picture of the guy's severed willy. It's a picture of a guy holding a picture of the cock in court, but you can see it clearly:

NSFW
http://binside.typepad.com/photos/u...8/06/25/aa2.jpg

Dyldo 2011-04-21 09:21

Hey Pads, post the wiki's you add into your post about adding them so I don't have to go digging for them. You know I'm far too busy reading wikis to go look for wikis.

Quote:
Hahaha, great picture. Poor bastard.

wikiwikiwikiwiki

Gomli 2011-04-21 10:41

Quote:

How did you find this?

Paddy 2011-04-21 11:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Hey Pads, post the wiki's you add into your post about adding them so I don't have to go digging for them. You know I'm far too busy reading wikis to go look for wikis.
To save us both some time you could try holding Alt+Ctrl and then fucking off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
How did you find this?
I typed "novelty paper weights" into Google Image. Nah, I typed in "Lorena Bobbitt" to see what she looked like, and it was amongst the search results. You might have to adjust Google's search settings in order to switch off the content filter though.

L,B'XXX 2011-04-22 01:37

That same picture was used on a UFO show and they said it was an airship of some sort.

Paddy 2011-04-27 22:50

Added the article concerning the recent PlayStation network hacking.

For Dyldo:

click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here
click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Network_outage

Soulinsane 2011-04-28 01:14

The playstation thing was all over 4chan the last 2 weeks.

blitz906 2011-05-01 02:52

Quote:
You might have to adjust Google's search settings in order to switch off the content filter though.

That thing has always pissed me the fuck off! :mad: Especially when I'm trying to find some good gore photos and I forget that the filter is on.

Dyldo 2011-05-01 09:14

I've come to never rely on Google's "Safe Search" as some pictures always seem to leak through at the worst times to the worst possible searches while at work.

Amadeus 2011-05-01 10:07

I've only just come to terms with the fact that if you type in the first part of the Swedish work användarmanual (user's manual) in Google you get to använda (use/used) and then it suggests used panties. Yep, second place.

L,B'XXX 2011-05-01 11:32

Does that mean it's number two?

Dyldo 2011-05-01 11:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
I've only just come to terms with the fact that if you type in the first part of the Swedish work användarmanual (user's manual) in Google you get to använda (use/used) and then it suggests used panties. Yep, second place.

I know someone who totally isn't me that runs one of the biggest distributors of customizable used panties and underwear in the United States. He basically employs a few hundred women and men to wear a customer-picked pair of panties from anywhere between 1 - 30 days straight, depending on the price paid, model (if chosen, as its a pricier option instead of the "anonymous" model feature) and time specified. His company is one of the most successful in this business because of the awesome prices and high product quality. However, it can also get quite costly when it gets around the 30 day mark as it requires the employee to not wash their genital areas for the amount of time requested and, as I'm sure you can all imagine, most people don't like to not shower for such a long time. As mentioned above, you have the option to choose the model that you'd like to wear the panties. You can select the model from his extensive employee catalog that offers pictures, weight, height, age, sexual activity, physical activity, and even diet. This adds a completely new dimension to what you can order besides the panty type, color, size, etc.

He also sells what he calls "The Cake". If you don't want the panties for whatever reason, or just want the more "concentrated" product, you can have the 30 day crusty panty remnants scrapped off from the fabric (which is also soaked and wrung) and put inside a little perfume jar which you can then use to spray on anything you like. Its under his "Let Them Smell Cake!" product line.

His newest line of product is his "Winning Streak" underwear line (a tacky marketing name with the Sheen reference, I think, but hey, whatever sells). This is something I've been paid to do myself, actually! Basically, I wore a tight pair of white (usually Fruit of the Loom, cotton) underwear for a few days while only doing a very minimal amount of wiping so that you get those lovely brown streaks running up and down the backside. The customer also requested that I run 2.5 miles each day so that was interesting (and lucrative!). I had no intention of getting involved in this but as a joke he put my picture up on his site as one of the models you could commission to wear the underwear and I was picked a few times! They were all uncomfortable 5 days but it paid for this computer I am typing to you on.

Amadeus 2011-05-01 11:48

I believe I can now say, without any risk of self contradiction, that I truly and honestly hate you beyond any reasonable bounds known to the human species.