I was just curious to hear what other people think about Black Metal. What's
your top 5 black metal bands? And what do you think about COF, do you
think they've sold out? I like them but I think their too sold out.
1. Ancient Ceremony
2. Children of Bodom
3. Dimmu Borgir
5. Dark Funeral
Graveworm > all
well... Black Metal is my favorite genre ...as for "favorite bands" there are lots so I can't choose only 5 ... I only like the first 3 CoF albums ...after Dusk and Her Embrace I don't like it.
Dimmu and CoB I really like, and one song by Immortal, but I won't listen to anything else.
And whether they sold out or not, I hate CoF.
CoF in no way sold out. They still have BM type vocals and fast drumming. So someone please explain how they have sold out.......
I just heard "Her Ghost in the Fog", it's brilliant.
Does Danni do all the different male vocals?
Why CoF sold out
1. Signing with sony...need i go on
2. Gain Left
3. They no longer play BM, they play gothic metal.....
4. SONY, JESUS CHRIST, FUCKING POP DIVAS OF METAL
my fav bm bands
but thats really only after midian, and including from the cradle to enslave
3. Blinded by faith
for the CoF thing now: Yeah they are on Sony, yeah some wannabegoth listen to them, and they're well known (for a BM band) but, the old cd's are good. some songs on Midian are great too. But the newest album, I didnt like it alot thought.
Uuuuhhhhhhh said it, they play gothic metal now.
in no particular order, sorry.
no glam black metal shit here...
Well, I wouldn´t say they sold out but they are definatly more populair and sell more shit then any other band.... But Midian is a great album... and the reason everyone left is that Dani Filth is a wanker and allways makes problems with everyone....
Finally: Yes, Dani does all the vocals...
oh and I also forgot!
I love black metal!!!!!!
3. Dimmu Borgir
Black metal is Awsome!! :D
my favorite bands are:
1) Dimmu Borgir
Cradle are sold out!!! i cannot see them any more!!! in every issue of the legacy zine there is an article about cradle, there are new albs almost every month etc.....
my favourite bm band is EISREGEN!!!
Top 5, in order
1) Anaal Nathrakh (heard a lot of demos...too bad their fuckin CD costs 27 dollars to order here in the states)
4) Dimmu Borgir (sorry, I still like everything I've herad since Stormblast)
5) Kult Ov Azazel
I just really wish they'd take off that make-up and running around in the forest holding pitchforks...these guys are how old and they're still pretending to be demons and shite? Oh well, still fun to listen to.
ahhh fuck it...
this are the bands I'm listening more this days :
Grand Belial's Key
1) forgotten woods
2) hades almighty
all cof albums suck!!
immortal is the only BM band i know and they rock!
Ok, for all you people that say CoF sold out, you are fucking retards. Go ride the short bus..........no offense in all, but it is true.
1. Koch, Cacophonous, etc. will offer them less money, lower tour budgets, worse recording equipment, and less cd distribution. Sony offers the exact opposite. Tough choice on who to sign with.........
2. "Well, CoF used to be grind, extreme, technical black metal. Now, they are melodic, gothic, technical black metal. THOSE FUCKING SELL OUTS!!!!!"
people who say any of this genre changing crap are dumbasses.
3. CoF has one of the most retarded, degenerate, loser fanbases. They can't win. If they totally stagneted themselves and made 10 straight albums like "The Principle of Evil Made Flesh", their dumbass fans would still bitch about them NOT evolving.
However, since CoF is popular, all their little shit fans with their shitty BM bands will whine.
Case in point:
Do you remeber the guy that came here for a short while called Judas Iscariot? He made one thread bitching about CoF and Dimmu. Turns out, Judas Iscariot is a little unknown band. I'm sure he had his own little shitty BM band (it wouldn't surprise me if he was a member of JI). Just a loser pissed out cuz CoF rules and his band sucks.
hmmmm ....dude Judas Iscariot is one of the greatest American Black Metal bands so don't say shit if you know nothing.
I'm not really into black but I'm getting slowly into
Here are my favorites for now at least from the ones I know
Dissection (if considered black)
Could you guys introduce me to the black world
Ps: I don't like symphonic stuff (Dimmu...)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38.|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.