MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tours & Concerts (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Gig info for Holland !! (dutch guys check this out!) (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5074)

Def 2003-02-19 13:45

Gig info for Holland !! (dutch guys check this out!)
 
I just found out we're having a whole load of cool gigs in holland!


April

di 22 apr 2003 20:30 GLASSJAW Melkweg oude zaal, AMSTERDAM

vr 18 apr 2003 19:30 CRADLE OF FILTH & SUPPORT ACT Heineken Music Hall, AMSTERDAM

zo 27 apr 2003 15:00 THE SPIRIT THAT GUIDES US&FACE TOMORROW w2 Concertzaal, DEN BOSCH

March

zo 16 mrt 2003 18:00 ANTHRAX & SUPPORTS Podium Hardenberg

di 4 mrt 2003 20:15 OPETH & SUPPORT Tivoli, UTRECHT

zo 9 mrt 2003 16:00 BERZEKER - METAL MATINEE 013/Kleine zaal, Tilburg

zo 9 mrt 2003 21:00 THE USED Melkweg oude zaal, AMSTERDAM

vr 7 mrt 2003 22:00 HARDCORE 4 LIFE Ministry of Dance, Pr. Alexanderln 37, ROTTERDAM


May

zo 4 mei 2003 19:30 BIOHAZARD & CALIBAN & TERROR Tivoli, UTRECHT

zo 4 mei 2003 19:30 CHILDREN OF BODOM 013/ The Choice, TILBURG

(shame Caliban and CoB are on the same day but I saw caliban heaps of times so I'm going to CoB! )



Good to see we're getting a couple of kickass shows here.

;) <-- to slayme

slayme_returns 2003-02-19 14:02

Thanks Def.


Go see the Anthrax show!!!

Def 2003-02-19 14:34

I'll be sure to visit CoB, Opeth and Anthrax, I wonder how their new stuff will hold up live!

I'm not sure about going to the used or glassjaw, I'm sure I won't go to CoF, I think they're turning into another slipknot, never liked them much too.

so any fellow dutchies going? it would be cool to meet up and drink some pints!

sanderinos 2003-02-23 13:03

Im going to Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom in the 013... maybe ill see you there Def?

Def 2003-02-23 16:48

I'll be at Children Of Bodom for sure, I don't like CoF that much, they seem to be the newest coolest thing besides slipknot.

shame on the nu-metal kids who raped CoF.

4 may, isn't that the day for rememberance of the WOII casualties?
how weird

PantericA 2003-02-23 20:03

damn i wish i lived in holland.

Def 2003-02-24 04:37

Just got an email from the lifeforce crew, new caliban shows are confirmed

03/15/2003 NL - Arnhem @ Goudvishal -- --
05/03/2003 NL - Hardenberg @ Podium Biohazard, Terror --
05/04/2003 NL - Utrecht @ Tivoli Biohazard, Terror --

And PantericA, just fly over, I'll show you Amsterdam :beer:

xDarkestHourx 2003-02-24 21:49

WHAT?! WHY THE HELL DO YOU DAMN CLOG WEARING BASTARDS GET GLASSJAW?!!?!?!...ok, so that was uncalled for. I'm just still pissed cuz I was supposed to see them in October and the singer had one of his Crohn's disease deals and wasn't able to do the show...I still have my ticket for that, too...

Cheers,
x:sickface:x

sanderinos 2003-02-25 05:18

Quote:
Originally posted by *Def-Fx*
shame on the nu-metal kids who raped CoF.

4 may, isn't that the day for rememberance of the WOII casualties?
how weird



I agree with you on that, and I thought the same... untill I once again began listening I figured: Ah... Fuck nu metal kids, Im going and gonna scream for the Rape and Ruin of Angels!!

And I believe it is May 5th Def!

Def 2003-02-25 13:24

haha, no man 5th of may is liberation DAY

fool ;)

I'll be sure to see you at CoB I think? I'm going to see opeth too, it's in utrecht, which is neat, nice train connection so I can get home without having to drive :drunk:

Hehe, yes we get Glassjaw, but we also had boy sets fire, hatebreed, throwdown and poison the well over here :D

Well sanderinos, I have to agree with you, but CoF went down the drain, and the new so called fans suck hard :(

The Doctor 2003-02-25 16:19

yo def, you should trie and get a gig at the herrieavond in the pazzop in bladel, i'll c u there.
www.herrieavond-online.tk

sanderinos 2003-02-25 16:35

Quote:
Originally posted by *Def-Fx*
haha, no man 5th of may is liberation DAY

fool ;)

I'll be sure to see you at CoB I think? I'm going to see opeth too, it's in utrecht, which is neat, nice train connection so I can get home without having to drive :drunk:

Hehe, yes we get Glassjaw, but we also had boy sets fire, hatebreed, throwdown and poison the well over here :D

Well sanderinos, I have to agree with you, but CoF went down the drain, and the new so called fans suck hard :(


Well, Im not such an Opeth fan.... but its great to finally see good bands in Utrecht....

See you @ Children of Bodom man!

Def 2003-02-26 13:30

Quote:
Originally posted by The Doctor
yo def, you should trie and get a gig at the herrieavond in the pazzop in bladel, i'll c u there.
www.herrieavond-online.tk



I just checked out that site, is that a youghtcentrum or something (we're not free, you know :p ) they ARE sponsored by beer brands! :)

and where the fuck is bladel? anyways, we'll play there, I'm going to contact them when weve got our demo finished.

The Doctor 2003-02-26 13:45

don't talk shit about the pazzop man, they had fucking darkane and macabre!
It started as a youthcentre but now its more a place for metalbands, really cool.

The Doctor 2003-03-28 11:18

here you go dutch people:

METAL FEST EINDHOVEN

friday 10th of october 2003:
EXODUS
NUCLEAR ASSAULT
AGENT STEEL
CARNAL FORGE
CALLENISH CIRCLE

afterward there'll be an aftershow with:
mortician
behemoth
occult
dynamo roadshow

start 18:00
effenaar site

tickets 25 euro

i think i'll be there for sure

Def 2003-03-28 11:26

25 euro? jezus, I won't go, too many crappy bands too....

waldrock has a nice lineup this year though..

and EXTOL is playing at flevo this year :D

PantericA 2003-03-28 12:10

Quote:
Originally posted by *Def-Fx*
And PantericA, just fly over, I'll show you Amsterdam :beer:


fuck man, i wish i could. how much would a plane ticket cost, in canadian funds? and to see some of those bands?

The Doctor 2003-03-28 12:13

Quote:
Originally posted by *Def-Fx*
25 euro? jezus, I won't go, too many crappy bands too....

waldrock has a nice lineup this year though..

and EXTOL is playing at flevo this year :D


yeah i was thinking of waldrock too, but too far away, 40 euros for a single train ticket:eek: .
i'll go to graspop instead, i can practically go there by bike:D, 20 kilometers or something.

Cynatica 2003-03-28 15:19

Hmmm... I'm going to Children of Bodom for sure:D

sanderinos 2003-03-31 04:28

Quote:
Originally posted by The Doctor
yeah i was thinking of waldrock too, but too far away, 40 euros for a single train ticket:eek: .
i'll go to graspop instead, i can practically go there by bike:D, 20 kilometers or something.


Im in great doubt about these two.... All I want to see is Iron Maiden, but wich one is better... I fucking hate HIM and Murderdolls, but pn graspop they come as well..... with Six feet under and sepultura :sickface:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.