MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bands (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Post YOUR band (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44152)

Dyldo 2004-12-30 18:10

Oooh, you just wait. Just wait.

Dystopia 2004-12-30 20:43

I forgot to say, the band with me and my friend is called Project Blowjob. If anyone cares...

Rapture 2004-12-31 17:12

nope. not at all

Dissection 2004-12-31 17:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Oooh, you just wait. Just wait.

Who? Me? :confused:

MyOwnSavior 2004-12-31 17:29

I just started a band called A Beautiful Corpse. I do all the vocals but I did do both vocals and bass. We are death/grind/hardcore influenced by Terminally Her Aborted Ghost, Dying Fetus, Exhumed, Heaven Shall Burn, As I Lay Dying, and Vehemence. We are trying to record a demo pretty soon. We already have some songs

societys finest 2004-12-31 21:32

i have a hardcore band called "in her loving memory" were fixing to record soo ill post some songs when we do.

The Doctor 2005-01-01 09:11

Motorslet -> motorhead tribute, things starting to work out pretty ok.

unfinnished site, with audio though: www.satan.herejezus.nl/index.htm

HermanRi! 2005-01-01 18:01

man i love that track you have on this website: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/narsil.htm

pure awesomeness

so have you actually got a drummer yet or is that software or sumthing else? the druming is fucking awesome man.
what about a vocalist, you got one of those?

Dyldo 2005-01-01 18:30

Wow, I really fucked up here. I was attempting to merge Corroded Soul's band thread with this one and I messed up somewhere. I'm really sorry, re-post if your post was deleted.

wyldbil 2005-01-02 12:57

No sales pitch, just go to the site and decide for yourself. I will say that work on my album has been suspended for a couple of months due to health problems. (mine)

www.wyldbil.com

The Doctor 2005-01-02 20:12

jesus, chad walls is in your band!

melodicdeath 2005-01-03 02:00

Temporary name - "Enuma"

My guitarist has recently fell in love with Between the Buried and Me, but still loves stuff like Lamb of God, In Flames, and Pantera, but also likes some crappier bands like Atreyu and the Killers (yuck). He does vocals too - his growling gets better every practice.

My bassist plays pretty simple lines, but also comes up with some Iron Maiden and Tool type riffs sometimes. He's kind of lazy on expanding his ability, but is capable.

I'd say my biggest influences in developing my style are Adrian & Daniel Erlandsson and Nicholas Barker. I'm too technical because I'm self-taught, but I have a pretty good ear (can't write tabs for shit though).

Hard to think of who we sound like though. I guess kinda like Bleeding Through, but a lot faster and with better guitar riffs.

Knight 2005-01-03 16:50

When we get some mp3's on the internet, i'll post them.

Name: Vulgarity
Genre: Death Metal
Influences: Wormed, Suffocation, Behemoth, Suffocation, Gorerotted, Yattering, Disgorge, Psycroptic, Cryptopsy, Immolation.

Guitar: A friend
Bass: Me
Drums: A Friend
Vocals: Phlegeton(not really but he sounds just like him)

wyldbil 2005-01-03 19:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
jesus, chad walls is in your band!

So,I am guessing you know Chad? Great guy, MONSTER drummer.

corroded 2005-01-20 05:55

NARSIL update...tracks 2 & 3 up for download...no vox yet

damonta 2005-01-20 11:30

I have a band called Ruf Diamondz. It's the bass players band and he thought of the name. We play classic rock and I play guitar. We've got a girl singer whose 27, a 18 yr old drummer, and the bass players like 46.

SpiritCrusher 2005-01-20 11:42

I've had a band for like 3 years but we split up because the bassist couldn't parctice anymore for some reasons, and we had trouble finding a drummer. But I started since a new project called "Bleeding Organs" which is a funny name in my opinions because of its total unoriginality (it reminds me of like a thousand band names I've already heard). It's mainly me who's playing guitars and bass and programming the drum machine. On the first track of that new band, I'm singing, but my shitty voice will soon be replaced by my friend's voice which is much more brutal and powerful (right now he's gone to Morocco, but as soon as he comes back we re-record "Carve and Masticate" and my next song, called "Belching Putrid Flesh"). Here's a link for the mp3s :
http://www.bandlookup.com/post/artist.php?aid=2027

Have fun.

The Execrator 2005-01-20 21:26

Knight, your band sounds awsome but it looks like i wont be hearing you anytime soon because your banned for some odd reason...

VizThisAl 2005-01-21 05:10

Vizulize This - Songs

My band is Vizulize This (pretty crap name i know)
We were formed about 3 years ago and we play death/grind, i don't know what to call it , we are influenced by many genres death, thrash, grind so we don't really fit in to any one genre.

These songs are from the very first batch of songs we done and was recorded and mixed inside 10 hours, hence the pretty crap quality.

Our drummer never played drums before we started the band and i didn't have that much song writing experience and i find myself the main song writer now. We are still very much learning new things and i hope you can appreciate our stuff! :beer: :beer: :stoned:

Darkenelf 2005-01-21 06:37

When we get some mp3's on the internet, i'll post them.

Name: Svadilfari
Genre: Viking/Folk Metal
Influences: Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Thyrfing, Falkenbach, Moonsorrow, Forefather, Cruachan etc...

Lead-Guitar: Myself
Rhytm Guitar: A Friend
Tin Whistle/Flute: A Friend
Bass: No-one yet
Drums: A Friend
Vocals: A Girlfriend

p.s.
I stole the layout of Knight, cost me lots op typing...im lazy...