MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   "one of the guys" (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4357)

metalchick666 2002-12-17 18:10

"one of the guys"

ok, i think im like the only chick here, so from all you guys opinions, do you like for a chick to always be like "one of the guys?" seriously, i DO NOT get along with chicks, never have, never will. so im constantly hanging out with guys, doing the shit that they do. do guys even like for chicks to do that gay-ass faggy girly shit they do? i personally wouldnt be caught dead doin that type of shit.

walpurgis 2002-12-17 18:14

I don't know if I should even be leaving this open, but I suppose I will, for now.

Most girls I do like for that sort of thing...I don't think I'd want a girl that acted a lot like a guy...

powersofterror 2002-12-17 18:20

if a chick acted just like me, we'd most likely fight sooner
or later. or have sex, whichever comes first.:rolleyes:

ahhh, seiously though, i'm don't think you should act like a "guy",
just act like a chick. not a bitch, or asshole, or whatever, just a chick
that likes the same music as us.

Dyldo 2002-12-17 20:31

I think she saying, she is really fun and cool to hand out with. Shes not a girl that will make you pull over becasue she broke a nail, or make you go slower in your convertable becasue she dosent want her hair to get mest up. I like that alot. sinsoftheybeloved was like that, but she is gone. We need a pick metal chick!!!!!!!!

slayme_returns 2002-12-17 20:48

Re: "one of the guys"

Quote:
Originally posted by metalchick666
ok, i think im like the only chick here, so from all you guys opinions, do you like for a chick to always be like "one of the guys?" seriously, i DO NOT get along with chicks, never have, never will. so im constantly hanging out with guys, doing the shit that they do. do guys even like for chicks to do that gay-ass faggy girly shit they do? i personally wouldnt be caught dead doin that type of shit.

So basically what you're sayin here is that you're a man trapped in a female body. Does that mean you'll let me fuck you in the ass?

mrweijia 2002-12-17 21:59

i prefer my girls to be girls

terminus 2002-12-18 01:46

It doesn't bother me. So long as the chick in question is cool--sure why not? Most of my chick freinds are like that anyway. But they still preserve their feminimity.

metal=life 2002-12-18 07:42

Re: Re: "one of the guys"

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
So basically what you're sayin here is that you're a man trapped in a female body. Does that mean you'll let me fuck you in the ass?

what the fuck? :confused:

i think you should act however you want metalchick....i have a lot off really cool friends that are girls and they are "one of the guys"...but on the other hand, i personally look for more "one of the girls" type for a relationship...but thats just me:D :beer:

Def 2002-12-18 11:14

Hm, well I don't like it when girls act like guys to much, however I do like those 'girl-power' kinda girls, they rock.

but I don't like girls with cocks :D

MetalPoldi 2002-12-18 13:29

I have no problems with girls acting like guys. It's realyy fun all the time to hang out with them.
I had once a girlfriend who act so, but now i like the female type of girl than the male type of girl.

Tattered 2002-12-18 14:07

Quote:
Originally posted by *Def-Fx*

but I don't like girls with cocks :D

WHO DOES?!?!??!

EmperorMalignus 2002-12-18 14:49

gays:rolleyes:

DerMeister 2002-12-18 15:49

I like girls who act natural. If they are more guy-ish, then so be it. I hate lame girls in pink with bubblegum-techno and Jared Leto-posters. They're too many. Girls who act natural are unique.

walpurgis 2002-12-18 15:50

Who is Jared Leto?

slayme_returns 2002-12-18 15:58

An overrated actor that got hacked to bits in American Psycho, his arm sawed off in Requiem For a Dream, and his face beat in in Fight Club.

Now, if only those parts were reality.

DerMeister 2002-12-18 16:02

Quote:
An overrated actor that got hacked to bits in American Psycho, his arm sawed off in Requiem For a Dream, and his face beat in in Fight Club.

Now, if only those parts were reality.

I wish.

damonta 2002-12-18 22:13

I think panterica's a chic:p

mrweijia 2002-12-18 22:21

also, theres some things that i'd rather talk about with a chick than with a guy so if she's a bit of both, it'd be wierd.

Father Death 2002-12-18 23:59

Re: Re: "one of the guys"

Quote:

:smash: :smash: :smash: give that man the $10,000!

PST 88 2002-12-19 00:02

slayme only thinks about anal sex. If you paid him money for it, he'd never do anything else.