MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   stupid fuckin bitches! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39746)

PantericA 2008-03-18 11:51

stupid fuckin bitches!
 
i know most of us here are guys... anyways im not gona get into details but how do you get back at a cheating girlfriend? ALL IDEAS ACCEPTABLE!!! DONT HOLD OUT ON ME NOW GUYS! its a rough fuckin time for me.

Pr0az 2008-03-18 12:04

Tell her when you were together you slept with someone who is now HIV positive(a 5 dollar hooker) and that she should get checked out because you truely dont wanna go find out your self.

guitar_demon 2008-03-18 12:16

hahahah priceless

davie_gravy 2008-03-18 13:54

Just leave her and don't turn back. Revenge won't get ya anywhere... or will it? :vampire:

LordofStorms 2008-03-18 14:13

Take a big, steaming, corn studded shit in the driver seat of her car.

tmfreak 2008-03-18 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantericA
i know most of us here are guys... anyways im not gona get into details but how do you get back at a cheating girlfriend? ALL IDEAS ACCEPTABLE!!! DONT HOLD OUT ON ME NOW GUYS! its a rough fuckin time for me.

Just tell her you're glad its over, because after awhile you realized she was an ugly bitch anyways.

Don't get mad about it. (to her face) it only will feed her. Gotta act like you don't really give a shit. Put the ball back in your court.

TruthDevoid 2008-03-18 14:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Just tell her you're glad its over, because after awhile you realized she was an ugly bitch anyways.

Don't get mad about it. (to her face) it only will feed her. Gotta act like you don't really give a shit. Put the ball back in your court.


Yeah, that's what i was thinking. If you show that it doesn't bother you, then it'll kill here when she realizes that you never cared about her anyway. She's going to expect you to get mad and throw a fit and whatnot, but if you just blow it off, it'll drive her crazy.

Requiem 2008-03-18 14:59

Have a 3 way with her mom and best friend.

tmfreak 2008-03-18 15:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Yeah, that's what i was thinking. If you show that it doesn't bother you, then it'll kill here when she realizes that you never cared about her anyway. She's going to expect you to get mad and throw a fit and whatnot, but if you just blow it off, it'll drive her crazy.

Yep.

I mean the reverse definitely happens to guys, and i know girls its definitely the same way.

the_bleeding 2008-03-18 15:01

do you have naked pics?

if yes, post them on 4chan.

Requiem 2008-03-18 15:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
do you have naked pics?

if yes, post them on 4chan.


plis do

MetalThrashingMad 2008-03-18 15:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Tell her when you were together you slept with someone who is now HIV positive(a 5 dollar hooker) and that she should get checked out because you truely dont wanna go find out your self.

I would go with something to this extent... doesn't do any actual real damage, but she'll be fuckin shitting for a few weeks :)

TruthDevoid 2008-03-18 15:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I would go with something to this extent... doesn't do any actual real damage, but she'll be fuckin shitting for a few weeks :)


Yeah but then you run the risk of a lot of nasty rumors spreading to all the other girls around that you have AIDS and shit. Even if the test comes up negative, your name will be associated with AIDS for quite some time afterwards

L,B'XXX 2008-03-18 16:18

From an old lady's point of view -- It depends on if it was once, if you'll still care about her once you cool down, or if she's just not enough to expend energy about. Don't forget what goes around comes around so I'm against the revenge idea. If she was decent enough for you to be serious about you might still be friends in the future if you don't act like a total douche.

:) Either way, don't stoop to gutter level cuz she'll be the one coming out smelling like a rose.

drawn&quartered 2008-03-18 18:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
do you have naked pics?

if yes, post them on 4chan.


post one and then ask them to count to 5 for the rest

BassBehemoth 2008-03-18 18:37

Best bet is to stop talking to her and move the fuck on.

blitz906 2008-03-18 18:51

Put Nair in her conditioner.

sqol 2008-03-18 19:15

Go round to her place, and whilst your watching TV in the lounge, just take a big piss while sitting there (make sure you're wearing some shorts or something). Then just get up and leave :)

tmfreak 2008-03-18 19:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Best bet is to stop talking to her and move the fuck on.

You're such a faggot.

A typical american hat response.

Now we know why your military sucks. Get some ballz! :p



You know I :love: you.

PantericA 2008-03-18 20:31

i do have pics... but i think i still love her guys? idk. its just all the things she said to me and stuff. and we were really good friends b4 we started dating. idk what im thinking right now. but i think i do still love her... am i stupid for saying that?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:45.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.