MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bands (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The new Decrepit Birth leaked. (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39290)

Soeru 2008-01-14 06:43

The new Decrepit Birth leaked.

Listening to it now, it kicks ass so far.

The Doctor 2008-01-14 07:53

provide us with a link then

Soeru 2008-01-14 08:08

Please is the magic word. ;) I thought posting music downloads here wasn't allowed but if you say so:

edited. ZOMG where did it go.

Sounds like Paul Masvidal and Chuck Schuldiner pitched in on the songwriting process, but it's still good ol' DB. A new approach to their old style, which is a very good thing.

The Doctor 2008-01-14 08:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
I thought posting music downloads here wasn't allowed but if you say so:

dont know about that actually. thanks anyway :beer:

FearFrost 2008-01-14 09:17

Dl'd it last night, tis a tight album. :smash:

Requiem 2008-01-14 11:50

You guys have no patience. I'm going to buy the album when it comes out- I can wait for excellence.

Transient 2008-01-14 12:14

yeah i would NOT post links to rapidshare or even the metal blogs themselves. just do it by PM. it easily brings unwanted attention to this forum

Soeru 2008-01-14 13:01

I edited the link out. If anyone wants it pm me or anyone else that has replied.

I'm still going to buy this record though, it's just that I'm an impatient bastard. :p

Transient 2008-01-14 16:23

ive got it on preorder but word has it i wont recieve the package til late jan or mid feb. that kind of sucks, pre orders are historically the first to go out. its just a conflict with the touring schedule i guess (id like to see the tour, but the nearest date is in worcester and i dont think my car can make it)

moe_blunts 2008-01-15 12:21

yea this shit is good. way more melodic.

Hecatomb 2008-01-17 15:11

I can't wait till this thing gets released.

Dissection 2008-01-19 16:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
You guys have no patience. I'm going to buy the album when it comes out- I can wait for excellence.

Patience my ass. ;) I wanted to wait too, but I bought it at the show last night. Took some half decent pictures of them too. This album is abso-fucking-lutely amazing. If anything better comes out in 08, I'll be shocked.

Trans: Going to that show wasn't worth your money anyway. You not being a fan of BDM or (ugh) 3 Inches of Blood (who sucked horrendously) made it useless. Decrepit Birth and Hate Eternal had short sets. HE's setlist was amazing though...

Hecatomb 2008-01-19 20:33

Wait, they're selling their album on tour?

Dissection 2008-01-19 22:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecatomb
Wait, they're selling their album on tour?

Yes. They have copies of it; why not sell it? It'll help them not be broke.

estringrev 2008-01-20 12:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
This album is abso-fucking-lutely amazing. If anything better comes out in 08, I'll be shocked.

Unless Decrepit Birth release another album this year, it won't be topped in 08.

LordofStorms 2008-01-20 12:55

Just got it.

I can for see a lot of BDM fanboys pissing and moaning about this album. I love it so far.

Me himself 2008-01-20 14:54

Dissection: you went to the Worcester show? I didn't think it was THAT bad. and why does 3 Inches suck so much to you?

anyway, they had a kick ass deal going: shirt and cd for $25 or hoodie and cd for $30. So I bought a T and Diminishing Between Worlds. So far es goood.

Dissection 2008-01-20 17:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me himself
Dissection: you went to the Worcester show? I didn't think it was THAT bad. and why does 3 Inches suck so much to you?

anyway, they had a kick ass deal going: shirt and cd for $25 or hoodie and cd for $30. So I bought a T and Diminishing Between Worlds. So far es goood.

No, I was taking pictures at the Philadelphia show. I live in DE.

Estringrev:
Agreed; The main stream media and fanboys won't agree, but shit, I'm going to promote the hell outta this band in a hope that it'll get respect from those who matter.

edit:

Oh, and I don't want to sit here and bash 3 Inches, but I don't enjoy their music (simply put). To me, they are a Fantasy Metal version of King Diamond (c'mon, laugh at that at least).

edit 2:

I also wasn't saying that the show was bad. Its definitely the best show i've been to since the week I went to Skinless/Suffocation and JFAC/Behemoth. I'm just saying, from Trans' point of view, it would have been a waste of money. He would have been their an hour between two bands and not really got his money worth.

estringrev 2008-01-22 16:43

Anyone notice that one bit in the solo from "The Living Doorway" that sounds like something from Yngwie's "black star"?

That and the massive influence from death.

MyOwnSavior 2008-01-27 16:45

I'm listening to the living doorway right now. Goddamn it sounds great.