MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bands (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New Cryptopsy Members (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39205)

blitz906 2008-01-03 06:05

New Cryptopsy Members
 
Cryptopsy announces 2 new members.

Vocals : Matt McGachy
Keyboards/Samplist : Maggie Durand

Read about it here.

Latest band photo here

Wolfsherz 2008-01-03 06:39

That bitch on the right is hot.

Soeru 2008-01-03 08:10

She has some major eye strabism.

I'm quite concerned that the next album will be radically different, and most probably suck.

Infinity 2008-01-03 08:51

yeah, wow. [seriously]

LordofStorms 2008-01-03 09:07

Is that Cryptopy or Bleeding Through?

Bitches always ruin bands. The only thing they should be playing is the skin flute.

Infinity 2008-01-03 09:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofStorms
Is that Cryptopy or Bleeding Through?

.


word

persekutor 2008-01-03 12:00

A band can't stay good forever, I guess...

BassBehemoth 2008-01-03 14:17

Hmm, I know where I've seen the female vocalist before..

http://www.soc.org/opcam/a_autopsy/ali-px01.jpg

The Doctor 2008-01-04 05:40

i am not looking forward to this

Zionist 2008-01-04 09:46

Oh great, they're going to turn into Nightwish.

The Doctor 2008-01-04 10:22

haha, thats bullshit, but its not gonna be crrrryyptopsy anymore :sad:

Requiem 2008-01-04 13:52

WOW.

Faggoth Death Metal? Looks like the new CoF.

Dyldo 2008-01-04 20:10

Damn, you guys are really positive they're going to blow now because of some promo shot. Promo shots almost always look really fucking lame.

So they have a girl? Doesn't mean she'll be singing (and if she did, it doesn't mean it'd be gay). I'm very interested to hear how this will sound and it isn't like Once Was Not will be very hard to top. Will they ever be what they once were? Most likely not. It could be an interesting evolution though.

The Doctor 2008-01-04 20:22

its not the chick. Its the vocalist and his clean vocals.

cryptopsy and clean vocals? call me narrow-minded but those two words just dont combide (unless its done for atmospheric choirs, but i thinks hes gonna take clean leads)

blitz906 2008-01-04 21:55

Why didn't they get DiSalvo back :(

LordofStorms 2008-01-04 23:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Why didn't they get DiSalvo back :(

Fucking A.

I was kidding about the chick by the way. Still, I'm not very pumped about the new album.

Hobo_Stew 2008-01-05 00:50

I have a bad feeling about this...but I'll reserve judgment until I hear some songs. Then I'll whine about it.

blitz906 2008-01-05 03:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
cryptopsy and clean vocals? call me narrow-minded but those two words just dont combide (unless its done for atmospheric choirs, but i thinks hes gonna take clean leads)

I highly doubt Cryptopsy will have clean vocals... where are you guys getting that from?

Sycophant 2008-01-05 03:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
I highly doubt Cryptopsy will have clean vocals... where are you guys getting that from?

When they put out the ad looking for musicians, they requested a keyboardist/sampleist and someone who could do both clean and brutal vocals.
This certainly isn't the Cryptopsy I know, grew up with and love, but I'm not gonna say anything until I hear the new album.
But I sure wish Jon Levasseur and Lord Worm were still around, that'll never change. Jon was just fucking amazing.

Me himself 2008-01-05 03:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Damn, you guys are really positive they're going to blow now because of some promo shot. Promo shots almost always look really fucking lame.

So they have a girl? Doesn't mean she'll be singing (and if she did, it doesn't mean it'd be gay). I'm very interested to hear how this will sound and it isn't like Once Was Not will be very hard to top. Will they ever be what they once were? Most likely not. It could be an interesting evolution though.

Right, right, and right. Damn Darko, you always take the words right outta my mouth.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:26.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.