MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Snus Appreciation Thread (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39112)

Kalmahswamp 2007-12-23 20:10

The Snus Appreciation Thread

Anyone use snus? I'm new to it and <3 it. Yes, I <3 it. The only other tobacco product I've ever used is cigars, but I think I'm an official convert.

far_beyond_sane 2007-12-23 20:18

Due to bizarre circumstances, a few years ago I found myself in possession of ten tins of Swedish snus.

I thought it was fucking horrible, and I think I tried feeding it to birds. They didn't like it either.

Infinity 2007-12-23 20:20

in before ask google

what is snus

mathias krieg 2007-12-23 21:40

some junk Fenriz dips... smoke crack or go home, i say.

MetalThrashingMad 2007-12-23 22:07

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathias krieg
some junk Fenriz dips... smoke crack or go home, i say.

Hahahahahha yeah.

Dyldo 2007-12-23 22:39

I tried it a few times in one night in Norway. Taste like absolute shit and the buzz wasn't anything great. My lip got a little sore too from having a huge fucking piece in there for so long.

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2007-12-23 23:26

from what i have read, this aint drug, just a simple tobacco product

Dyldo 2007-12-23 23:28

Tobacco, or its sought after chemical nicotine, is most definitely a drug and is categorized as a stimulant.

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2007-12-23 23:32

no i know that, but you know what i mean, you arent high while taking snus. Perhaps you meant a buzz like being stimulated, but not like speed or coke?

Dyldo 2007-12-23 23:38

The "buzz" is kind of like a tingley feeling and light headedness. But you're right, its nothing like speed or coke.

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2007-12-24 00:15

ooh i see.

We have a similar stuff that you sniff, but i've read that its forbidden exept in norway and sweden

far_beyond_sane 2007-12-24 01:26

Snus is a packet of tobacco, much like a teabag, with other stuff in it. You jam it in your lip and you have all the benefits of tobacco, without the smoke.

However, you get lip and gum cancer, your breath smells like an open sewer and your mouth goes browner than Requiem's boyfriend's index finger. Also, it's about as much fun as herpes because you have to keep a big lump of vile brown shit in your lip for a half hour until it starts to work properly.

I think Stockholm death metal was Sweden's apology for inflicting this shit on the world.

blitz906 2007-12-24 01:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
ooh i see.

We have a similar stuff that you sniff, but i've read that its forbidden exept in norway and sweden

Do you mean nasal snuff? Which you snort like cocaine.

blitz906 2007-12-24 01:32

By the way... there is already a tobacco thread here

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2007-12-24 02:11

yeah the one you snort, here we say: sniff, the sound of someone that snort cocaine. I never tried to snort tobacco, i like to smoke it

Infinity 2007-12-24 03:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Snus is a packet of tobacco, much like a teabag, with other stuff in it. You jam it in your lip and you have all the benefits of tobacco, without the smoke.

However, you get lip and gum cancer, your breath smells like an open sewer and your mouth goes browner than Requiem's boyfriend's index finger. Also, it's about as much fun as herpes because you have to keep a big lump of vile brown shit in your lip for a half hour until it starts to work properly.

I think Stockholm death metal was Sweden's apology for inflicting this shit on the world.

sounds thread worthy.

by the way, i noticed you said 'apology'...

low-tech 2007-12-24 04:11

Sounds like dip.

dip is something for a tiny minority of jock-types and rednecks.

Most of the world switched over to bubble-gum as far as I know.

humancorpse 2007-12-24 07:49

Snus is shit, though it probably sells just as much as cigaretts over here. It has become "cool" for 14-year olds to use it.

Slabbefusk 2007-12-24 10:20

The teabag kind of snus is for pussies. The one where you bake a piece with your fingers is the real deal. I'm trying to get out of my addiction though because it really is a waste of time and money.

One positive thing is that it keeps your mouth bacteria free :D .

As for the feeding it to birds thing that fbs mentioned my ol' man did the same. He baked a big one and gave it to a seagull or something. It took off and then crashed into the ground a few minutes later.

davie_gravy 2007-12-24 14:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
and your mouth goes browner than Requiem's boyfriend's index finger.

LOL! That's some funny fucking shit right there.

Yea sounds alot of like snuff here in the U.S. I had my rundown with it during my adolescent years. No lady wants to kiss on a mouth full of worm dirt.