MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Think 2girls1cup was bad? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38882)

Dyldo 2007-11-21 15:37

Think 2girls1cup was bad?

Check out the BME Olympics: http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=12689 and the even more extreme: http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=34074

Best to watch this at work or at a family computer. Maybe even loop it for family movie night.

Apparently the "BMEPain Olympics" is some strange contest.. not sure as I haven't really found any reliable information on it. A lot of speculation about if this shit is real or not and whether this is all real (as it looks pretty fucking real) willful genital mutilation is a very real thing and the chance of people into it becoming underground heros seems like decent evidence.

Enjoy!

philkilla 2007-11-21 16:30

I got through five seconds and had to run....you figure they would have picked some different music.

CompelledToLacerate 2007-11-21 16:54

Dude, what is wrong with people?!!

autumncurve 2007-11-21 17:05

i very nearly threw up. that is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen hands down. i don't even want to know how you found that Darko.

timedragon 2007-11-21 18:34

i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them. i want to kill them.

sqol 2007-11-21 18:47

Whoops, i didn't realise i'd actually recorded that!

timedragon 2007-11-21 23:25

fuck you

PST 88 2007-11-21 23:56

You care too much about random dude's dicks. Though I'd be with you if they were doing it to other people.

Wasn't that bad. Hardest bit to watch for me was the dude chiseling off his own finger, which didn't seem to fit in except that it was extreme self-mutilation for no apparent reason. It may have been more effective because they zoomed in for each subsequent chisel, or because there was a bone in there he had to have been very determined to get through. It might have also been that I have had a lot of injuries to the hand but very few to the ol' cock and balls.

Funniest bit was the dude electrifying his own dick and cumming, though that might very well be a natural reaction. Apparently when a man is hanged he cums in his pants, in addition to shitting in them.

I actually think that some shit with reasonably good prosthetics would have affected me more, if it had been shot and cut well. Or if any of these people had bothered to put in some effort with the camera. Which brings me to another thought: why videotape it at all?

I think the answer is so we can have something to do.

Infinity 2007-11-22 00:10

you guys seen August Underground Mordem?

Soulinsane 2007-11-22 02:06

+1 natural selection.

estringrev 2007-11-22 08:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Wasn't that bad.

It's probably safe to say that you've seen some really horrible atrocities in your lifetime, or you just enjoy masochistic gore videos.

For the person in their right mind, it was very bad.

TruthDevoid 2007-11-22 11:33

haha it's funny you put this up here, cause me and my friend just discovered it the other day. We saw some video of Joe Rogan's reaction to 2 girls 1 cup, then at the end he made his friend watch this video and he basically freaked out.. so of course we had to see how bad it really was. I'd have to say it's easily the worst video i've ever seen. I couldn't even sit through it.

moe_blunts 2007-11-22 14:12

i watched it all the way through the other night over at my buddy's house. we lol'd.

and that is not the worst thing on the internet. I think the animal cruelty videos are far and away the most disturbing.

The Doctor 2007-11-22 17:12

i have CD of this band called Scumfuck, and they have these kind of vids on it as a CD-ROM part

Def 2007-11-22 17:23

I can't watch longer then 2 seconds. fucking gross..

Zick 2007-11-22 19:11

Old. Old old old old old old oooold.

Someone post Mr. Hands or something.

BassBehemoth 2007-11-22 20:52

I watched bits and pieces(punz loll) of both videos. Gross.

Requiem 2007-11-22 20:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zick
Old. Old old old old old old oooold.

Someone post Mr. Hands or something.

Yeah, I can say I've seen it all for a while now. This should go the shock site thread.

moe_blunts 2007-11-22 23:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I watched bits and pieces(punz loll) of both videos. Gross.

fuckin rofl.

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2007-11-23 02:23

i watched this 'till the end!!! hahaha man, some people are crazy