MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Very Powerful Video (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37863)

Kalmahswamp 2007-07-14 14:03

Very Powerful Video
 
My friend just sent me this video that was just released and is apparently becoming increasingly popular. Now it starts off seeming like any other far-fetched conspiracy theory propaganda, but it becomes increasingly more plausible and seems possible. The part that got me was the end with the "North American Union." How many of you Americans, Canadians, or Mexicans have even heard of this? I hadn't. I even thought it may have been some BS thing created by the movie. But apparently there is a ton of effort being made to destroy U.S., Mexican, and Canadian sovereignty to created one large nation with the same currency: The Amero. Anyway, if you have time, I'd like some other people to watch this video and let me know what you think: another BS conspiracy theory, or possibly legit? I think it's impossible to know for sure.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

BassBehemoth 2007-07-14 14:23

No American will ever take me alive! :D

moe_blunts 2007-07-14 14:42

more like the "amerlololololololololol"


........god, I am fucking retarded.

blitz906 2007-07-20 03:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
No American will ever take me alive! :D


I second that man... if we ever merge with the USA I will either commit suicide, or move to Europe. Most likely commit suicide if I was unable to move to Europe :p

7-string warlord 2007-07-20 03:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
I second that man... if we ever merge with the USA I will either commit suicide, or move to Europe. Most likely commit suicide if I was unable to move to Europe :p



I'm stuck here either way... :bawling:

blitz906 2007-07-20 03:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
I'm stuck here either way... :bawling:


It must be awful :( Why don't you try moving to Canada? :p You'd probably be much happier here.

7-string warlord 2007-07-20 03:49

Actually, I've seriously considered going to Canada, once I'm out of school and stuff.

Requiem 2007-07-20 03:54

American education is actually pretty damn good. It is just that the current generations usually don't care about learning.

7-string warlord 2007-07-20 03:55

All we care about is how many times 50 cent got shot. Which is 9.

Requiem 2007-07-20 03:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
All we care about is how many times 50 cent got shot. Which is 9.


Not necessarily true. Thanks for enlightening me.

blitz906 2007-07-20 04:47

lolz

philkilla 2007-07-20 12:55

Zeitgeist right? Definitely some crazy shit. The religious section is especially enlightening/entertaing (pretty anti-religious already)

Hope you are ready for the north american union.

I plan to move off to Europe one of these days...fuck the US of Assholes...they can destroy it all they want.

belphegor79 2007-07-21 02:30

Whole world's fucked man. Doesn't make much difference where you live.

Pr0az 2007-07-21 02:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by belphegor79
Whole world's fucked man. Doesn't make much difference where you live.

Agreed.

mathias krieg 2007-07-21 02:49

We're going through a couple of lame generations... maybe lame enough to bring down western civilization but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I wonder if gasoline will be cheap again in the NAU. I wonder if all the people I communicate with on the internet are real or just computerized random personalities designed to provide the illusion of an internet. I've never met one, and even if I did who's to say that I wasn't meeting a special net agent sent to the meeting to pose as the person behind the screen name.

Requiem 2007-07-21 03:03

What state do you live in? I'll give you a good time.

Chris Rezendes 2007-07-21 22:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathias krieg
We're going through a couple of lame generations... maybe lame enough to bring down western civilization but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I wonder if gasoline will be cheap again in the NAU. I wonder if all the people I communicate with on the internet are real or just computerized random personalities designed to provide the illusion of an internet. I've never met one, and even if I did who's to say that I wasn't meeting a special net agent sent to the meeting to pose as the person behind the screen name.


I've met more than a few people in person that I first chatted with online. I made sure they sent n00dz, though.

Soulinsane 2007-07-22 02:35

Allah Akbar :beer: I'll be laughing my ass off if Islam is in fact the only true religion. I'm actually look foreward to the true Muslum viking videos to come out on MTV. They will awaken everyone to there true Arabian heritage.

Sometime I wonder just how many true Muslins I helped kill? Like I said, I'll be in hell if you want me :angel:

SARS 2007-07-26 20:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Muslum viking


I feel like smothering myself with beer and masturbating after reading that

The Execrator 2007-07-26 21:49

such a powerful video. i wonder how much it can bench


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:21.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.