MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tours & Concerts (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Job For A Cowboy, Cannibal Corpse, The Red Chord, Psyopus. (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37005)

ZRO 2007-04-18 08:08

Job For A Cowboy, Cannibal Corpse, The Red Chord, Psyopus.

I might be going to see these bands on May 1.

Im def looking forward to seeing CC. JFAC is the main reason for my friends that are going, Psyopus is good, but how are they live? The Red Chord should be decent at least.

I'll try to get pics.

Anyone going? Its in Pennsylvania, check one of these bands Myspace for the exact venue, i cant remember.

moe_blunts 2007-04-18 10:31

I'll pass..........

CompelledToLacerate 2007-04-18 22:36

I'm guessing this is the same tour lineup that's performing at Pop's in Illinois, since I'm seeing CC there on the third? If so, cool bands to see along with Cannibal Corpse. I thought it was gonna be a sucky lineup with CC, but good things come to those who refrain from masturbating.... or at least try to.

CannibalXampire 2007-04-18 22:52

Only Cannibal Corpse is worth seeing or listening to.

Cunty Shunt 2007-04-19 01:06

That Job For a Cowboy shit is really pissing me off. When they played with Necrophagist, the only reason this kid went with me was to see JFAC and went outside for Necro along with half the crowd.

CC is good, but they carry a shitty line-up...I'll pass.

CompelledToLacerate 2007-04-19 02:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunty Shunt
That Job For a Cowboy shit is really pissing me off. When they played with Necrophagist, the only reason this kid went with me was to see JFAC and went outside for Necro along with half the crowd.

CC is good, but they carry a shitty line-up...I'll pass.

It's not JFAC's fault for being whored out by their media label or whatever..... then again, they aren't stopping it, so it's indirectly their fault.

I never got the big deal about them. Sure, they churn out a few decent riffs, but nothing special. Just another metalcore band on the block. drop tuned and ready to break it down. :smash:

blizzard_beast 2007-04-19 08:05

Meh, CC is the only good band in that line-up.

Unadorned 2007-04-19 10:43

I'm going to the Poughkeepsie show for Corpse. Probably show up late so as not to have to watch the god-awful openers, though..

ZRO 2007-04-24 19:44

My friend went to the venue and he said it was cool.

He went to see Anti-Flag and Alexisonfire...

^Yeah i know you dont have to tell me^

Cunty Shunt 2007-04-24 21:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
It's not JFAC's fault for being whored out by their media label or whatever..... then again, they aren't stopping it, so it's indirectly their fault.

The only way they will be semi-cool is if they say "all our fans are gay." Then change their stule of music into something good.

By mixing death metal and metalcore they were begging for attention because they get all those fans that think real death metal is "untaltented garbage."

It is their fault entirely.

Hecatomb 2007-04-24 22:20

I'd probably be willing to suffer through those bands just for Corpse, even though I've seen 'em a shit load of times.

What're the dates?

Adam_T 2007-04-24 22:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate

I never got the big deal about them. Sure, they churn out a few decent riffs, but nothing special. Just another metalcore band on the block. drop tuned and ready to break it down. :smash:

whored out by media label or whatever? lol....

for 400 THOUSAND of their plays, they were self promoters/4 out of 5 of them were still in high school/and they weren't signed (even by a small indie label) <---they did everything themselves.

just a little FYI.

Sycophant 2007-04-24 23:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_T
whored out by media label or whatever? lol.... for 400 THOUSAND of their plays, they were self promoters/4 out of 5 of them were still in high school/and they weren't signed (even by a small indie label) <---they did everything themselves. just a little FYI.

Doesn't matter how many plays they've had on Myspace, if they still essentially suck. They're death metal for your highschool cheerleading squad. I'm not just talking shit, I heard their songs on their Myspace, they're horrible. "Let's put a slow part here to be brutal" typical garbage going on nowadays.

It's good that Cannibal Corpse are touring with this lineup. Just gives them more exposure and helps people to see for themselves and decide if they want to investigate death metal further or just stick with what's popular and easily accessible.

EDIT : Psyopus is off the freaking wall. Only weak thing about them is the vocalist.

Cunty Shunt 2007-04-25 01:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycophant
It's good that Cannibal Corpse are touring with this lineup. Just gives them more exposure and helps people to see for themselves and decide if they want to investigate death metal further or just stick with what's popular and easily accessible.

I don't want those people to like it. They're too fucking gay and will eventually ruin it for the rest of us.

ZRO 2007-04-25 08:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycophant
EDIT : Psyopus is off the freaking wall. Only weak thing about them is the vocalist.

Yeah, i am really looking forward to them.

deanguitars 2007-04-25 19:16

im going to cc friday, but im not to excited to see the other craptastic bands.
im going to be pissed if those emo kids do that fucking hardcore dancing. i hate fucking emos.

sixsicsix 2007-04-25 19:17

anyone else confused as how to CC got mixed into that heap of shit?

damonta 2007-04-25 21:35

CC is coming to Louisville, but ticks are $53.

Josh 2007-04-26 02:40

I might attend the Poughkeepsie show, hitting up the Diner on RT 9 on the way home is an added incentive to go lol.

ZRO 2007-05-01 08:19

This show is TONIGHT!!!!!!!

I cant fucking wait.

Im so pumped, me and my friend are jumping in a pit.

:vampire: