MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The 'Tabbies, '06!! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33278)

far_beyond_sane 2006-10-23 08:19

The 'Tabbies, '06!!
 
Hell yeah, it's nearly the end of October, it's THAT TIME AGAIN!

Could you win a 'Tabbie? Hell, they sound a bit gay, but we had to call them something and you have nothing to say in the matter, you fleshy gimp, because it's everyone else who votes. Hah! Suck crevice, muttpoke! Like every other year, here are the categories:

Members:
* Most Irritating Member
* Least Irritating N00b
* Everyone's Favourite Little Bitch


Moderators:
* Most Unreasonable Fucking Nazi Arsehole

General:
* Best Avatar
* Best Signature
* The "Where Are They Now?" Award, for the most conspicuous absence.


And the Big Ones:
* Best Flaming of 2006
* Biggest Cunt


ALSO, BECAUSE WE FEEL LIKE IT, TWO NEW CATEGORIES WILL BE INTRODUCED! Vote on the above, and we'll take suggestions on the new categories, and hopefully someone will have their feelings hurt.

Vote, you fuckbundle!

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2006-10-23 08:29

LOL lets go!!

Members:

-Most irritating: Problematic
-Least irritating n00b: Pr0az
-Everyone's favorite little bitch: BOB ze metalleu(i think i fit more in a simple Bitch categorie!!) and Mods!!

Mods

- Far_beyond_sane!

General

-Best Avatar: BassBehemoth!!!
-Best Sig: Mine, we all know it, compelled loves dicks
- Transient: where is he now...

sqol 2006-10-23 08:48

Surely one of the new categories has to be 'The Stupid Thread Award'. No explanation needed for this one.

Nihilist 2006-10-23 08:51

Vote for me and I'll punch you in the face

Blood Red Bass 2006-10-23 08:57

Members

Most Irritating member- Requiem
Least Irritating n00b- mrs. malicious:love:
Everyone's favorite little bitch- I'm gonna have to say Bob Ze metalleau. Whether he intends to or not, every one of his posts is hilarious.

Moderators:

Most unreasponable Fucking Nazi Arsehole: That one is gonna have to go to far_beyond_sane, cause he accused PST 88 of being Jewish solely on his cool ass-thick beard and his nose.... :spider:

General:

Best avatar: NewHELLOnEARTH, it is the most realistic to what he really looks like.
Best signature: Brainsforbreakfast's just strikes a funny chord in me for some reason.
Where are they now award?: Metal=Life

Best flaming of 2006: That thing SkelatorOfSteel got flamed for about hitting that emo girl was a pretty one-sided flaming I think.
Biggest Cunt- Hmmm......moe_blunts I guess?

powersofterror 2006-10-23 10:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
Vote for me and I'll punch you in the face

I think I'll vote for you and consider your punches mere "love taps."

far_beyond_sane 2006-10-23 10:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
Most unreasponable Fucking Nazi Arsehole: That one is gonna have to go to far_beyond_sane, cause he accused PST 88 of being Jewish solely on his cool ass-thick beard and his nose.... :spider:


He is a jew, you tattered rectal fistula.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
-Least irritating n00b: Ki3m


...And he's not a fucking newbie! Do they have eyes in Canada, or just light-sensitive stalks?

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2006-10-23 10:54

i know, but i really dont know who put

Edit- i changed this options its okay now

brainsforbreakfast 2006-10-23 12:02

Most irritating member: Requiem
Nazi mod: all~! :angel:
Most emo n00b: skeletor guy

BassBehemoth 2006-10-23 12:03

IT'S MY FAVOURITE TIME OF YEAR!! :birthday: :birthday:



Most Irritating member- JAMF, SkeletorofSteel
Least Irritating n00b- Blood Red Bass
Everyone's favorite little bitch- Bob Ze metalleau. Not to call him a bitch, but he's my favourite. :love:

Moderators:

Most unreasponable Fucking Nazi Arsehole: PST, because you can love him and hate him..as he will arugement your point or his even if he does agree or does not agree. What a jew cunt! I wonder what his opinions are about saving money..or piggy banks for that matter.

General:

Best avatar: slayme_returns, because when I see it I think it is Transient posting, but in reality it is critsizing Transient's spinal column. LOL.

Best signature: tmfreak..except he didn't include that m=l's ammo was found IN TEA LEAVES.
Where are they now award?: Trendkill_420..he's probably dying of liver cancer.

Best flaming of 2006:I'm going to say anything by Chris REVENDEZDVZX. He always pwns his debater. Other notables include: Metalhead Jocks, by CheeseCo. What a terrible thread!
Or than chinese guys who tried to sell up fake, chinese gibson's.

Biggest Cunt- Lbxxx, because she has the biggest cunt. Hell...anyone would agree if they saw pictures of walpurgis. Jesus!


What about more questions? Like best threads, best polls, most typos, lowest iq, etc?

Requiem 2006-10-23 12:07

Members:
-CTL
-Bob Ze Metallu
-Pr0az

Moderators:

-PST 88

General:
-Me
-Bassbehemoth(I will rape me)
-Tattered

Best flamming of 2006-Of course me!
Biggest Cunt-Transient

Blood Red Bass 2006-10-23 12:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Least Irritating n00b- Blood Red Bass
What?! My post-whore title means nothing??!! :( Lol, oh well, as long as I'm not irritating. :love:

BassBehemoth 2006-10-23 12:10

Bob joined in May 2005...he is no noob..noob can refer to within now to the last year?

BRB - Your posts are actually of thought and possibly substence, rather than say, Requiem. ;)

L,B'XXX 2006-10-23 12:38

BassBethemoth--I choked on my own saliva when I read that! Damn you! Not to worry. I'm not dead. (fbs gets irate and disappointed)

And here I gave you a standing ovation for chewing out Req'.

tmfreak 2006-10-23 12:49

Members

Most Irritating member- Dissection. Hes what suspended or someting? Hes a douchebag.
Least Irritating n00b- xgrafcorex. Least eye offensive posts from a newb ever.
Everyone's favorite little bitch- CTL for sure

Moderators:

Most unreasponable Fucking Nazi Arsehole: far_beyond_sane without a doubt. Too many threads i've seen closed with near no reasoning except an ... errr fuck you. Orsomething along those lines haha

General:

Best avatar: You're so right bassb haha, but i'm going with SQOL because until about an hour ago i had NO IDEA wtf it was. And i've actually spent minutes at a time trying to figure it out, (from time to time)

Best signature: brainsforbreakfast. Should be a wake up call there requiem:p

Where are they now award?: I'm going with Problematic. That fool floats around like no other.

Best flaming of 2006: When dissection "left" What a fucking stupid cunt he got slammed like a moron.
Biggest Cunt- Dissection for crying all the time.

fatdanny 2006-10-23 13:05

Bobby Z definately needs an award

k13m 2006-10-23 13:23

im on here about everyday of the fucking week, i dont have a shit clue who te give an award for anything... xept for the where are they now award

were the fuck is def?? :confused: i havent seen him post for ages

Blood Red Bass 2006-10-23 13:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by k13m
im on here about everyday of the fucking week, i dont have a shit clue who te give an award for anything... xept for the where are they now award

were the fuck is def?? :confused: i havent seen him post for ages
He posted a few days ago in the RTT thread. I swear.

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2006-10-23 14:09

Members:
* Most Irritating Member - mortifera
* Least Irritating N00b - mrs malicious
* Everyone's Favourite Little Bitch - BOB ZE METALLEU - his broken english is adorable, reminds me of Borat :p


General:
* Best Avatar - metal_monkey
* Best Signature - Requiem's
* The "Where Are They Now?" Award, for the most conspicuous absence. - Trendkill_420

And the Big Ones:
* Best Flaming of 2006 - what Chris told Pr0az in the dirty screwing thread
* Biggest Cunt - Mortifera

FearFrost 2006-10-23 14:29

Members:
* Most Irritating Member - too god damn many! But Requiem, tranny, and dicksucktion take the lead here!

* Least Irritating N00b - Beats the fuck out of me.

* Everyone's Favourite Little Bitch - nick miller aka bassbehemoth :love: nihilly, power soft error ;) and more but im not going to go on

Moderators:
* Most Unreasonable Fucking Nazi Arsehole - the australian quiff known as FBS.

General:
* Best Avatar - mine, because i fucking rule.

* Best Signature - who ever (if at all anymore) has me quoted in it.

* The "Where Are They Now?" Award, for the most conspicuous absence.
ATIF, M=L, trendkill 420, and dame

And the Big Ones:
* Best Flaming of 2006 - beats me, im not around too much anymore, but im sure theres something with tranny and/or dicksucktion getting the teeth slapped out of their bitch ass mouths

* Biggest Cunt - dicksucktion ftw! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:55.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.