MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classified Ads (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Trade for an Engl Fireball (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32725)

MetalThrashingMad 2006-09-23 12:31

Trade for an Engl Fireball
 
Anyone have a Marshall JCM 800 they would trade for a near mint Engl Fireball? I would also be interested in selling the Fireball for the right price...

Transient 2006-09-23 14:08

bummer, guy didnt go for it then?

this isnt the most helpful post, but id be willing to bet you would have an easier time selling the engl on ebay and then buying a jcm than waiting around for someone to come along and want to make a trade

MetalThrashingMad 2006-09-23 14:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
bummer, guy didnt go for it then?

this isnt the most helpful post, but id be willing to bet you would have an easier time selling the engl on ebay and then buying a jcm than waiting around for someone to come along and want to make a trade

Yah I bet you're right, I'm probably gonna put it up for sale eventually.

But yeah the guy decided he wanted 300 bucks and the Engl, because the JCM was in pretty nice condition, and it was modded for more gain in the preamp and another dist. channel.... DAMMIT I wanted that amp :(

sqol 2006-09-24 04:51

I've got a JCM900 :(

Soulinsane 2006-09-24 05:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Yah I bet you're right, I'm probably gonna put it up for sale eventually.

But yeah the guy decided he wanted 300 bucks and the Engl, because the JCM was in pretty nice condition, and it was modded for more gain in the preamp and another dist. channel.... DAMMIT I wanted that amp :(


Damn! Who the hell were you dealing with? Even with the mods it is a even trade. Sounds like the dude was trying to take you for everything you got.

I wish I had an 800 to trade you.

davie_gravy 2006-09-26 09:26

One of my buddies has a Marshall JCM800 2204 I believe it is. It's the 50w 1 ch. head. He was actually wanting to get rid of it at one time. He hounded me to buy it a couple months ago. He has a Peavey JSX and just bought it because the deal was right. Still looking for one MTM? I don't know about a trade, but I can see what he wants for it. Hell... he might want a fireball.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-09-26 16:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy
One of my buddies has a Marshall JCM800 2204 I believe it is. It's the 50w 1 ch. head. He was actually wanting to get rid of it at one time. He hounded me to buy it a couple months ago. He has a Peavey JSX and just bought it because the deal was right. Still looking for one MTM? I don't know about a trade, but I can see what he wants for it. Hell... he might want a fireball.

For a trade, I'm here :vampire:


I don't really have the kind of money to spend on a thing like that man... I just moved out of my parents place so I really shouldn't be buying gear :p

davie_gravy 2006-09-28 09:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
For a trade, I'm here :vampire:


I don't really have the kind of money to spend on a thing like that man... I just moved out of my parents place so I really shouldn't be buying gear :p



I'll e-mail him about a trade and see what he says...

rapeandruin 2006-10-10 02:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
For a trade, I'm here :vampire:


I don't really have the kind of money to spend on a thing like that man... I just moved out of my parents place so I really shouldn't be buying gear :p


go buy a 5150 ya douche...i know you love the lead distortion oh so much!!! :p

davie_gravy 2006-10-21 11:27

Hey MTM!

I went and seen my buddy who has that JCM 800. He's definitely interested in trading... that is assuming you haven't made any deals/trades already. I took a couple pictures of it with my camera phone. Their decent quality. Anyways, the only problem is it's missing a couple knobs and there's one little nick in the tolex, hardly noticable. Reply back if you still are still interested and I'll post those pics of it. Also, can you give me some information of the fireball? Year model? Did you buy it new? Is there any cosmetic damage to it whatsoever? Etc, etc. I might forget to check this thread, so if you are still interested, just send me a PM to be sure I know.

Transient 2006-10-21 12:02

last i knew of MTM doesnt post anymore, ill get a hold of him and tell him about this thread though

davie_gravy 2006-10-21 15:31

Thank you Tranny! :beer:

MetalThrashingMad 2006-10-21 17:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy
Hey MTM!

I went and seen my buddy who has that JCM 800. He's definitely interested in trading... that is assuming you haven't made any deals/trades already. I took a couple pictures of it with my camera phone. Their decent quality. Anyways, the only problem is it's missing a couple knobs and there's one little nick in the tolex, hardly noticable. Reply back if you still are still interested and I'll post those pics of it. Also, can you give me some information of the fireball? Year model? Did you buy it new? Is there any cosmetic damage to it whatsoever? Etc, etc. I might forget to check this thread, so if you are still interested, just send me a PM to be sure I know.


I bought it last year, and on the back it says "Model E625." I have played it in my bedroom since then, occasionally going to someone's house to jam. It is in near mint condition. One of the preamp tubes was replaced because the old one went bad. The amp plays like a fucking champ. I have the $100 Z-4 Engl footswitch as well.

davie_gravy 2006-10-21 18:59

3 Attachment(s)
Ok,

Here's a couple pics I took last night of the amp. Remember it's a camera phone. He told me that he would get you all the pics you want on request. Also MTM, do you use that hotmail account you have listed on your profile? I'll just send him your e-mail address and you two can work out the details from here on out.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-10-22 09:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy
Ok,

Here's a couple pics I took last night of the amp. Remember it's a camera phone. He told me that he would get you all the pics you want on request. Also MTM, do you use that hotmail account you have listed on your profile? I'll just send him your e-mail address and you two can work out the details from here on out.

Davie Gravie, you are a good man :beer: And yep, I still use the account. Logged on today for the first time in probably a month :p

davie_gravy 2006-10-22 15:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Davie Gravie, you are a good man :beer: And yep, I still use the account. Logged on today for the first time in probably a month :p


No prob bro! I sent him your e-mail account and I'm sure he'll be contacting you A.S.A.P.

Samad 2006-10-23 09:47

Engl Vs Marshall trade
 
Man, it has been a long time since I've posted hear. I was just just going to make sure you got my email and contact info MTM. Just email or call me and we should surely be able to work something out. here is my email if you don't have it. guitarsobelisk@gmail.com
P.S. I thought your handle sounded familiar when I saw it. We go waaay back, lol.

davie_gravy 2006-10-24 13:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samad
Man, it has been a long time since I've posted hear. I was just just going to make sure you got my email and contact info MTM. Just email or call me and we should surely be able to work something out. here is my email if you don't have it. guitarsobelisk@gmail.com
P.S. I thought your handle sounded familiar when I saw it. We go waaay back, lol.


Ha... I didnt' know you had an account here. Let me know how the deal turns out.

CaseyMAN 2006-11-05 00:50

I have an egnater tol-100 that can pull off almost any pissed off/marshally gains.. Just retubed by bruce egnater himself and possibly like + a couple hundred for the engl.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-11-05 01:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samad
Man, it has been a long time since I've posted hear. I was just just going to make sure you got my email and contact info MTM. Just email or call me and we should surely be able to work something out. here is my email if you don't have it. guitarsobelisk@gmail.com
P.S. I thought your handle sounded familiar when I saw it. We go waaay back, lol.

Haha I called you a dumbass!! :p


Sorry Casey, but I already have something worked out. Thanks for the offer though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:55.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.