MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tab Questions & Requests (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Toxik - Think This (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32626)

Break Zero 2006-09-18 14:40

Toxik - Think This
 
Anybody possibly willing to tab out some songs from Toxiks 'Think This' album (besides 'Spontaneous', much kudos to MetalThrashingMad for that :beer: )? It makes my head spin trying to figure some of it out.
Got the songs if ya need them and you're up to it.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-09-18 15:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break Zero
It makes my head spin trying to figure some of it out.

Ditto.

Transient 2006-09-18 16:54

steve did you seriously just sticky this because you like toxik?

MetalThrashingMad 2006-09-18 18:48

Haha, what other reason could there be? I'm a mod, I can do things like that.

Transient 2006-09-18 19:00

gay, sticky a james murphy solo requests thread for me :P

Requiem 2006-10-21 20:59

Shit there isnt any Toxik bass tabs........I better get to work.

First song Iam going to work on is World Circus

Hidrio 2006-10-23 15:35

I'm starting either 'Black & White' or 'WIR NJN8 / In God'

Actually scrap that, I'm doing Shotgun Logic.

Laaz-Rockit1988 2006-11-19 20:45

Yea, Toxik are quite tricky to tab, i even find a bit of trouble learning their songs :P

I would love to see a tab for Shotgun Logic :)

MetalThrashingMad 2006-11-19 23:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laaz-Rockit1988
Yea, Toxik are quite tricky to tab, i even find a bit of trouble learning their songs :P

I would love to see a tab for Shotgun Logic :)

I tabbed the first riff.. Couldn't get past that :p

Code:
|----------------------------------|-------------------------------| |----------------------------------|-------------------------------| |---------------------9---8--------|-------------------------------| |-------------8---7------------8---|-9---7---8---6---7---5---6---8-| |-0-0-7-0-6-0---0---0----0---0---0-|---0---0---0---0---0---0---0-6-| |----------------------------------|-------------------------------|


I would nearly kill for some Think This tabs....

Laaz-Rockit1988 2006-11-19 23:41

Cheers m8:D lol same ere, there are so many tabs i would kill for:P

If i work out anything past that riff ill let ya know, but its unlikley that i will :P

MetalThrashingMad 2006-11-22 22:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
I'm starting either 'Black & White' or 'WIR NJN8 / In God'

Actually scrap that, I'm doing Shotgun Logic.

Sometime soon I hope :)

Laaz-Rockit1988 2006-11-23 17:22

Yea lol, there the intro riff for ya :P

Hidrio 2006-11-23 19:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Sometime soon I hope :)
No chance of anything soon :( I read somewhere on here about dodgy tuning, is this correct?

Break Zero 2006-11-25 22:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
No chance of anything soon :( I read somewhere on here about dodgy tuning, is this correct?


I actually listen to an interview that Josh Christian did not too long ago, and apparently the weird tunings isn't the case, just something with the production.

Black & White would be sick, although I'm still pushing heavily for a Time After Time tab (SOMEONE!! PLEEEEEAAASSEEE!)

MetalThrashingMad 2006-11-26 11:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
No chance of anything soon :( I read somewhere on here about dodgy tuning, is this correct?

I think it was just dropped D on some songs actually. The tracks Think This, Wasteland, and maaybe Shotgun Logic. I could listen through and see which tracks have a lowe Eb and D if you wanted to tab them. I reeeeally want some tabs from the Think This album. REALLY fucking badly. And I can't do it, I've tried.

Hidrio 2006-11-26 13:03

Are they really beyond your skill? Your World Circus tabs are impressive.

Hidrio 2006-11-26 13:32

Shotgun logic.

This is what I can hear in the part after the intro. This I find the hardest.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--8-----8-----9--------11\--------11\-----8-----8-----7---------11\--------11\----|
|--6---x-6---x-7--------12\--------12\-----6---x-6---x-5---------12\--------12\----|
|--4---x-4---x-5----xxxx-------xxxx--------4---x-4---x-3-----xxxx--------xxxx-------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|


|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--8-----8-----9--------11\--------11\-----8-----8-----7--------7--7--7------------|
|--6---x-6---x-7--------12\--------12\-----6---x-6---x-5--------5--5--5-------------|
|--4---x-4---x-5----xxxx-------xxxx--------4---x-4---x-3--------3--3--3------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|


|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-5-----5-----4----------------------8-----8-----7------------------------------------------------|
|-3-----3-----2----------------------6-----6-----5------------------------------------------------|
|-1-----1-----0----------------------4-----4-----3--------------------3-----3-----3------3--3--3--|
|----------------------------------------------------------------------1-----1-----1------1--1--1--|

Any ideas?

Standard tuning btw.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-11-26 15:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
Shotgun logic.

This is what I can hear in the part after the intro. This I find the hardest.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--8-----8-----9--------11\--------11\-----8-----8-----7---------11\--------11\----|
|--6---x-6---x-7--------12\--------12\-----6---x-6---x-5---------12\--------12\----|
|--4---x-4---x-5----xxxx-------xxxx--------4---x-4---x-3-----xxxx--------xxxx-------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|


|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--8-----8-----9--------11\--------11\-----8-----8-----7--------7--7--7------------|
|--6---x-6---x-7--------12\--------12\-----6---x-6---x-5--------5--5--5-------------|
|--4---x-4---x-5----xxxx-------xxxx--------4---x-4---x-3--------3--3--3------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|


|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-5-----5-----4----------------------8-----8-----7------------------------------------------------|
|-3-----3-----2----------------------6-----6-----5------------------------------------------------|
|-1-----1-----0----------------------4-----4-----3--------------------3-----3-----3------3--3--3--|
|----------------------------------------------------------------------1-----1-----1------1--1--1--|

Any ideas?

Standard tuning btw.


Awesome!! Thats some tough shit to tab. I'll try some more of that song today.


This is how I'd do it, but thats just me. Keep the riffs coming :)

Code:
|-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |----------------------12------11------10-| |-13--13-----13--13----12------11------10-| |-11--11-----11--11-------0000----0000----| |-9---9------9---9------------------------| x3 |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-13--13-----13--13-----12--12--12--12----| |-11--11-----11--11-----10--10--10--10----| |-9---9------9---9------8---8---8---8-----| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-10--10-------------5--------------------| |-8---8---7----6-6---3-----3--3--3--3-3-3-| |-6---6---5----4-4---3-----1--1--1--1-1-1-| |----------------------|---------------------| |----------------------|---------------------| |----------------------|---------------------| |----------------------|-----------8-7-6-----| |----10-8---7-8-----10-|----10-8---6-5-4-----| |-00-8--6-0-5-6-000-8--|-00-8--6-0-------654-| |-------------|-------------------| |-------------|-------------------| |-------------|-------------------| |----5--------|----5-----8--7--6--| |-7--3--6-----|-7--3--6--6--5--4--| |-5-----4-----|-5-----4-----------| |-------------|-------------------| |-------------|-------------------| |-------------|-------------------| |----5--------|----5-----8--7--6--| |-7--3--6--/\-|-7--3--6--6--5--4--| |-5-----4-----|-5-----4-----------| |--------------------|------------------| |--------------------|------------------| |--------------------|------------------| |--------------------|------------------| |-----333------------|-----333----6-5-4-| |-555-----4444444444-|-555-----44-------|

Laaz-Rockit1988 2006-11-26 17:33

Wow guys that is really impressive, but theres just 1 wee note which is wrong.



|-------------|-------------------|
|-------------|-------------------|
|-------------|-------------------|
|----5--------|----5-----6--5--4--|
|-7--3--6-----|-7 -3--6--4--3--2--|
|-5-----4-----|-5-----4-----------|



|-------------|-------------------|
|-------------|-------------------|
|-------------|-------------------|
|----5--------|----5-----8--7--6--|
|-7--3--6--/\-|-7--3--6--6--5--4--|
|-5-----4-----|-5-----4-----------|

|--------------------|------------------|
|--------------------|------------------|
|--------------------|------------------|
|--------------------|------------------|
|-----333------------|-----333----6-5-4-|
|-555-----444444444-|-555-----44-------|


It was a G on the 6th string itstead of a G#. i noticed while playing throught ur version MTM.

Fair play to anyone who gets the clean section and the solo tabbed. Also, would any of you mind if i put this into GP for the people who use GP????

Also i dont really think Shotgun Logic is in Drop D


:) :) :)

Hidrio 2006-11-26 21:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
|-----------------------|-----------------------|
|-----------------------|-----------------------|
|-----------------------|-----------------------|
|-----------------------|-------------8-7-6-----|
|----10-8---7-8-----10|----10-8----6-5-4-----|
|-00-8--6-0-5-6-000-8|-00-8--6-0-------654-|


A slight error

Just the solo, solo rhythm and interlude to go!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:25.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.