MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tab Questions & Requests (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ensiferum - Token Of time (solo) (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3182)

Freezer666 2002-09-13 16:06

Ensiferum - Token Of time (solo)
 
well, as mentioned in the thread name, i'd really appreciate it if someone could tab the solo(i have the rest of the song) of Token Of Time :)
cheers

Darkenelf 2002-09-14 05:43

Re: Ensiferum - Token Of time (solo)
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Freezer666
well, as mentioned in the thread name, i'd really appreciate it if someone could tab the solo(i have the rest of the song) of Token Of Time :)
cheers


can you send me that song to: dalvanian@yahoo.com

i'll try the solo for you.

Freezer666 2002-09-14 08:40

sure:)
actually, do you have icq? my smtp server is realllllllly slow:/

Darkenelf 2002-09-14 09:14

re
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Freezer666
sure:)
actually, do you have icq? my smtp server is realllllllly slow:/


nope, i never use that icq

just msn, that's all

Freezer666 2002-09-14 09:57

brr msn =p
well, email sent anyways :)

Freezer666 2002-09-14 09:58

hmm doh actually it didnt...yahoo doesnt like big files...
you got an IRC client?:)

Darkenelf 2002-09-14 11:07

re
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Freezer666
hmm doh actually it didnt...yahoo doesnt like big files...
you got an IRC client?:)


can ya zip it, and send the file over to: dalvanian@yahoo.com

i always zip my tabs when i send it over to that other metaltab site

Freezer666 2002-09-14 11:18

when zipped its .05 mbs less...yahoo still doesnt like that:P

Darkenelf 2002-09-14 12:47

re
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Freezer666
when zipped its .05 mbs less...yahoo still doesnt like that:P


yahoo can have 4 mb

so it will handle it.

Freezer666 2002-09-14 15:28

the .zip (i tried .rar and .tar.gz etc) are all 5.8ish mbs...

Darkenelf 2002-09-15 05:41

re
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Freezer666
the .zip (i tried .rar and .tar.gz etc) are all 5.8ish mbs...


but what are you trying to zip, I hope it's not the song, cause I have that album.

I only look for that tab (should be around 3 or 4 kB)
just the plain txt file.

Freezer666 2002-09-15 08:49

Re: Re: Ensiferum - Token Of time (solo)
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkenelf

can you send me that song to: dalvanian@yahoo.com


yeah i was trying to send you the whole song
btw i dont have the tab in txt, its in guitar pro 3 format

Darkenelf 2002-09-15 09:29

Re: Re: Re: Ensiferum - Token Of time (solo)
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Freezer666


yeah i was trying to send you the whole song
btw i dont have the tab in txt, its in guitar pro 3 format


do you have a site address where I can download guitar pro?

Darkenelf 2002-09-15 09:33

re
 
and about that solo,

I have listened to it, I think the first part of solo can be done, but the fast part, sounds like impossible to me!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.