MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bands (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Anthrax on T.V. (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3166)

Gigantic Penis 2002-09-12 16:09

Anthrax on T.V.

hey does anyone remember when Anthrax went on Jay Leno. this happened awhile ago during the anthrax scare in the U.S.

just thought id mention it cuz it was pretty funny........

anyone else see it?

PST 88 2002-09-12 16:20

Only show I saw em on was Married... With Children. That was pretty funny.

Gigantic Penis 2002-09-12 16:22

THEY WERE ON MARRIED WITH CHILDREN!?!?!

holy shit i gotta see that episode..... plus, i really loved that show.....

what was their part in the show?

PST 88 2002-09-12 16:29

The parents were on a second honeymoon and the kids won Anthrax in a contest, and they got snowed in at the Bundy house. It was back with Joey and Dan. They play one song with Scott singin and bust up the house, then eat some of the food in the fridge and get quarantined to the house. Plus they do a 60's melody bop song at the end. All in all, good Anthrax, if you can find it, see it.

Gigantic Penis 2002-09-12 16:33

married with children is one of the greatest shows ever.......

slayme_returns 2002-09-12 17:27

I saw the Leno episode, although if I remember correctly I was extremely drunk at the time.

Anthrax rule, refuse to be denied.

Kramer 2003-05-30 13:21

I saw em when they were on NewsRadio that was pretty cool.

Def 2003-05-30 13:30

woah, can I get that tv stuff on internet somewhere?

guitar_demon 2003-05-30 16:50

speaking of bands on shows and shit did any of you every see the drew carey episode where they were looking for a guitarist so they held auditions and dave mustain, slash, the guy from cheap trick, the guy from the ramons(i think he was there) and maybe one other famouse guy showed up

OpethRules 2003-05-30 18:15

Quote:
Originally posted by guitar_demon
speaking of bands on shows and shit did any of you every see the drew carey episode where they were looking for a guitarist so they held auditions and dave mustain, slash, the guy from cheap trick, the guy from the ramons(i think he was there) and maybe one other famouse guy showed up

Yeah I've seen that episode twice. The last time I was lucky enough to tape it......the dave mustaine part is priceless.

Drew Carrey : "Whoa there buddy slow down!"
Dave Mustaine : "It's suppose to sound like that!"
Drew Carrey : "Yeah, sure it is......NEEEEXT!"

guitar_demon 2003-05-30 18:33

yeah that definitaly was the best part of that episode:D

The Doctor 2003-05-31 03:30

Quote:
Originally posted by Kramer
I saw em when they were on NewsRadio that was pretty cool.

yeah, fuck, great show man, one of the best. And the Anthrax episode was cool indeed, They mentioned Dimebag there, shitty i didnt taped it

Kramer 2003-05-31 15:14

Hey Doc did you ever see the episode where they gave Matthew that tiny car for his birthday? Or how about the one where the electrician has that fantasy where he turns everybody into robots and he makes them bring him sodas?

Yeah I should have taped it too. I never have a blank tape when I need one.

The Doctor 2003-05-31 15:49

you dont wanna know this.......i actually CRIED, yes CRIED, when Bill died, fuck, so fucked up.
But i really loved the episode when Jimmy james pretended he was on a big ice, sea, space trip or something. And when Dave met again woth his space invaders arcade:D

Kramer 2003-05-31 16:27

Quote:
Originally posted by The Doctor
you dont wanna know this.......i actually CRIED, yes CRIED, when Bill died, fuck, so fucked up.

If it makes you feel any better I watch Baywatch...I'm fucked up too. Go ahead, laugh your ass off, I know I'm an embarassment. I only watch it because of Yasmine Bleeth of course, I'd love to plug my guitar into her amplifier

The Doctor 2003-05-31 16:44

no, you watch because of David Hasselhof damn it:D

Kramer 2003-05-31 16:59

Gigantic Penis watches Saved by the Bell, says that Zack Attack is his favorite band hehe

metal=life 2003-05-31 18:46

I hope Anthrax will go on Headbangers Ball...There's some good bands on that show.

Gigantic Penis 2003-06-01 06:04

I WISH I could watch Saved By the Bell. I watched it back in the day, but now, I don't know when it is on.....

Are you taking about the guy from NewsRadio who's psycho wife blew his head off for cheating? What was his name? I know he played Troy McClure on the Simpsons.

I like that episode of Drew Carrey with Dave Mustaine.......

The Doctor 2003-06-01 07:32

Quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic Penis

Are you taking about the guy from NewsRadio who's psycho wife blew his head off for cheating? What was his name? I know he played Troy McClure on the Simpsons.

i dont remember that to be honest, and lisa plays in ER, cool show too.
I just hope all NR and ER episodes will come out on DVD once.