MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Banning of Robbie Filth (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31558)

MoonRaven 2006-08-03 13:44

i didnt know we had so many whiny cunts on this site, its almost depressing, i mean, no offense to anyone, but dissection does have a certain history of being a whiner, as do several other of the people complaining about the situation, ESPECIALLY when it has to do with Bia. its fucking pathetic. you know, i have given this site a good portion of the last 3 years of my life, and i have never seen such a pissing contest between the mods and the regulars. the fact is, no matter how much you agree or disagree, YOU DONT RUN THE FUCKING SITE, Nomad has entrusted that duty to certain people he has deemed fit to keep this bitchfest of a forum somewhat sane. there hasnt been a mod yet that i havent gotten along with, and they have yet to do something i disagree with. you know why that is, my little high school foruum trolls? because they have been here longer than you, and they know what nomad wants. so quit your fucking bitching, for christs sake.

brainsforbreakfast 2006-08-03 14:06

I agree with poonraven.

MoonRaven 2006-08-03 14:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
I agree with poonraven.

cant argue with the poon : )

Bia 2006-08-03 14:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
cant argue with the poon : )

Indeed.

You know...this could all be easily settled with an old fashion "Shred-Off"

I just restrung my Ibanez and am ready for absolute victory or a humilating defeat. :)

brainsforbreakfast 2006-08-03 15:34

I bet you had lot's of practice at (fret) wanking

far_beyond_sane 2006-08-03 17:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
i didnt know we had so many whiny cunts on this site

L,B'XXX 2006-08-03 18:02

I've been insulted a couple times on here and it got worked out. I also did something stupid and got suspended. I happened to be reading a little of that thread an I knew without a doubt that someone was going to get a vacation just because it was perpetuated. I was really surprised it wasn't both though. But alas, I'm just a lowly powerless cretin around here. Even though I have my opinions on things sometimes it's not worth it to give a fat rat's ass.

However if it's wally I'll bitch. :)

philkilla 2006-08-03 18:23

This is about as exciting as reading my kindergarten teachers memoirs.

BTW, FBS, it would really cheer (possibly frighten) some people if you took a picture of your face at the exact moment you read threads like this.

MoonRaven 2006-08-03 18:28

oh pleas, fbs, please take a pic like that, i havent had a good chuckle in a few hours.

travI56669 2006-08-03 21:15

I don't see the big deal... Robbie didn't even care.. But I dislike DP... EW... But Robbie is my nigga, even if he does not know this..

Zionist 2006-08-03 22:34

Can someone enlighten me on what DP is?

CompelledToLacerate 2006-08-03 22:46

DP=double penetration. Two dicks going into a vagina or, on some occasions, an asshole, which is astounding to me.

Cloaca 2006-08-04 03:38

Or one cock in each hole.

Robbie Filth 2006-08-04 03:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by travI56669
I don't see the big deal... Robbie didn't even care.. But I dislike DP... EW... But Robbie is my nigga, even if he does not know this..

:beer:

johnmansley 2006-08-04 03:39

Permutate any two from mouth, snatch or rusty sheriff's badge.

Valtiel 2006-08-04 05:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
Indeed.

You know...this could all be easily settled with an old fashion "Shred-Off"

I just restrung my Ibanez and am ready for absolute victory or a humilating defeat. :)

That sounds like a grand idea, everything should be solved with a shred-off. :p

walpurgis 2006-08-04 08:05

Just thought I'd waste another reply space like so many of you do so well in the hopes that this thread will be shitcanned.

Robbie you're a fucker, but it's good to have you back.

far_beyond_sane 2006-08-04 10:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla
BTW, FBS, it would really cheer (possibly frighten) some people if you took a picture of your face at the exact moment you read threads like this.

Imagine the bastard offspring of a beetroot and Easter Island statue. That's about as close as we can get without a portrait and a police report.

Robbie Filth 2006-08-04 10:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by walpurgis
Robbie you're a fucker, but it's good to have you back.

:beer: Thanks.

obrien20 2006-08-04 14:42

Robbie you cuntish. you're a damn popular mother fucker.