MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tours & Concerts (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Quo Vadis, Augury Canadian Tour in Late July/August (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31006)

BassBehemoth 2006-07-06 01:14

Quo Vadis, Augury Canadian Tour in Late July/August
 
I just read this from an interview at The Metal Observer which was held in Feb. 2006. Is this true? I've heard nothing of it locally.

http://www.metal-observer.com/artic...1&sid=4&id=9553

"So you are leaving on a tour across Canada on July 26th with QUO VADIS. How did you end up on this tour? Do you enjoy being on the road?"

Ten Ton Alien 2006-07-06 03:27

both bands rule. shame Canada is so far away.

BassBehemoth 2006-07-06 10:01

Shit, this can be moved to Tours/Concerts...I kinda of lose judgement at 3am. Thanks.

Dissection 2006-07-06 10:05

ugh, fuck that. No american tour for QV?

oh, and if anyone has the new album, can they send it to me?

BassBehemoth 2006-07-06 10:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
ugh, fuck that. No american tour for QV?


Good, you guys get too many bands anyways.

And go and buy their album you tool, it's the only one I'm missing...until well...even maybe today.

Zionist 2006-07-06 13:29

I can just take two steps and I'm in Canada. I'll be glad to see Augury.

FearFrost 2006-07-06 14:02

Last summer i saw both bands live at the same time :beer:

























HAHAHAH TAKE THAT NICK MILER YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING FUCKER!

Dissection 2006-07-06 15:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
And go and buy their album you tool, it's the only one I'm missing...until well...even maybe today.


I would, but no one around here carries it, and I hate ordering shit online.

BassBehemoth 2006-07-06 17:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
I would, but no one around here carries it, and I hate ordering shit online.



It's really easy to find all of their cds up here..but I still ordered them to save money.(Basically saving $10 per cd)

Well Steve...I gave your mom aids so she's going to die and you are going to be homeless.


Any french bastards know about this tour? :love:

Dissection 2006-07-06 19:03

No, but only four or five dates are listed on their site...

BassBehemoth 2006-07-06 21:57

Well the Quo Vadis and Augury sites are rarely updated. :mad:

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2006-07-07 14:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
It's really easy to find all of their cds up here..but I still ordered them to save money.(Basically saving $10 per cd)

Well Steve...I gave your mom aids so she's going to die and you are going to be homeless.


Any french bastards know about this tour? :love:



hehe the french batsard has already see them last summer ;) and i know the singer/guitarist of this band. I know him because one day i was going to school with my augury's t-shirt....and i was walking in the school and a guy says: hey great t-shirt man!! it's my band....i was like: OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS PATRICK LOISEL AAAAH DAMMIT!!!..then i killed some old woman, burn a guy with an afro and run naked outside....

Dissection 2006-07-07 15:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Well the Quo Vadis and Augury sites are rarely updated. :mad:


QV's has always been like that, and I don't listen to Augury.

BassBehemoth 2006-07-08 16:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
hehe the french batsard has already see them last summer ;) and i know the singer/guitarist of this band. I know him because one day i was going to school with my augury's t-shirt....and i was walking in the school and a guy says: hey great t-shirt man!! it's my band....i was like: OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS PATRICK LOISEL AAAAH DAMMIT!!!..then i killed some old woman, burn a guy with an afro and run naked outside....


Thanks...both came here in April(I couldnt go). Anyways...any news of them playing this year together?

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2006-07-10 00:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Thanks...both came here in April(I couldnt go). Anyways...any news of them playing this year together?



humm, now augury makes tour with Unexpect ( damn....one of the best band in my opinion, sickly artistical)

BassBehemoth 2006-07-14 14:54

oh.............. :mad:


What a bunch of frenchmen.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:47.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.