MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vocal Zone (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Matt Shadows (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30979)

Synthos 2008-06-20 07:52

it really should. It's just band bashing.

SuspendedByTheThroat 2008-07-27 12:06

wait wait wait!

i have something to add before this gets locked or deleted!!
















Avenged Sevenfold sucks.

ShitFlowsInYourVeins 2008-07-27 12:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspendedByTheThroat
wait wait wait!

i have something to add before this gets locked or deleted!!


















Avenged Sevenfold sucks.



Amen :D

Spengler 2008-07-28 17:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xjosea7x
There is no pOINt in trying to contradict me.


I suspect this is true on unintended levels.

a7xjosea7x 2008-08-01 17:59

Never done
 
Wow all you fuckin fags do care about a7x because you take time of your life to post about them.
Shitflowsinyourveins: You are a fucking emo bitch, just by reading your username you prove yourself to be a pompous parasite that probably is abondoned by their parents and everything else. You dumb motherfucker because shit defintly flows through your veins.
Suspended by the throat: I hope the great thing that is suspending you by the throat will kill your emo ass soon! All you here takling shit are insignifacant dumb people.

Simple thing to know about: If you dont like them, dont take time of your jackass life to say shit. The bands that you people like are probably not even heard about just to dumb faggots! I also doubt that any of you here can play better than a7x, SO DONT SAY SHIT!

Ill say this before this gets deleted: AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS THE BEST BAND EVER!

Sycophant 2008-08-01 18:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xjosea7x
Ill say this before this gets deleted: AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS THE BEST BAND EVER!


That was sig-worthy.
Now will some please ban this motherfucker.

a7xjosea7x 2008-08-02 00:13

Banned
 
I do not care if i get banned, all I am doing is defending what I like. If it is possible ban me from this site, there are way better ones with people who respect good music. I just signed up in this site to defend THE BEST BAND EVER!

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2008-08-02 01:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xjosea7x
I just signed up in this site to defend THE BEST BAND EVER!




THE ONE EYED WONDER WEASELS AND THEIR TWO BALLS?????!!!! I LOVE THOSE GUYS!

Wolfsherz 2008-08-03 11:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xjosea7x
I also doubt that any of you here can play better than a7x, SO DONT SAY SHIT!



I can.

a7xjosea7x 2008-08-03 14:39

Fucking wolf
 
You can play better?............I have never heard of you are you famous?

MetalThrashingMad 2008-08-03 14:42

Pretty much anyone can play better than those a7x assholes... they suck.

a7xjosea7x 2008-08-05 22:24

I know nobody cant
 
No one can play better than a7x. Does everybody care about them that much?....Nobody stops talking about them here! Fucking understand people! If you dont like them, dont take your emo-fag of time to do so!

Wolfsherz 2008-08-06 00:56

Listen here, you fucking annoying dumbass:
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xjosea7x
Fucking understand people! If you dont like them, dont take your emo-fag of time to do so!



We
will still do
What the fuck we want, little shit.

Oh and feel free to check some of my tabs, playing them requires more skill than any Avenged Sevenfold-crap. Oh yeah, if you don't like anything we say here (some people call it 'the truth'), DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING SHIT :rolleyes:

LordofStorms 2008-08-06 10:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xjosea7x
You can play better?............I have never heard of you are you famous?

What does being famous have to do with anything?

Anyway it's pretty obvious you're just a fucking troll.

7-string warlord 2008-08-06 16:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xjosea7x
Simple thing to know about: If you dont like them, dont take time of your jackass life to say shit. The bands that you people like are probably not even heard about just to dumb faggots! I also doubt that any of you here can play better than a7x, SO DONT SAY SHIT!

Ill say this before this gets deleted: AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS THE BEST BAND EVER!



Simple thing to know about: If you do like them....don't post about them on METAL tabs. CARCASS is the best band ever...

Death By Monkeys 2008-08-07 00:22

Obvious troll is obvious. Come on guys. :rolleyes:

a7xjosea7x 2008-08-07 00:29

Fucking idiots
 
Didnt I post that i just came on this stupid site to defend them?
7stringwhothefuckcares: Who the fuck is talking about carcass.. theyre shit compared to slayer. It doesnt make sense what you post. And exactly METALTABS
Lordofstorms: Yu beleive in fairy tales, only a little girl would beleive in trolls.
Wolfsherz: I'm not wasting my time because I like them. Some people not everybody just you faggots say that! Fuck, you people are stupid. I'm pretty sure all you are people who are what?.....25 living with their mothers that dont even have a life because they post to much as it says by their username :confused:

metalhead220 2008-08-07 17:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xjosea7x
Didnt I post that i just came on this stupid site to defend them?
Wolfsherz: I'm not wasting my time because I like them. Some people not everybody just you faggots say that! Fuck, you people are stupid. I'm pretty sure all you are people who are what?.....25 living with their mothers that dont even have a life because they post to much as it says by their username :confused:


ur making fun of ppl saying that they have no lives for posting on this site yet u just said the only reason u joined this site was to defend a band....way to contradict urself and look like a fool...u fail at life

a7xjosea7x 2008-08-08 15:40

ANOTHER IDIOT!
 
ARE you stupid metalhead220 In my other post I said by looking at their username. If you want it worded differently... It says how many times you have posted. A plethora of people here have over 100, that shows they have no life. I look like a fool, you are really stupid because what you say contradicts me doesnt at all! You fail at life too bad youll be here to reach forum leader. :sleeping:

Death By Monkeys 2008-08-08 18:04

This guy is fucking awesome. Don't ban him, for the sake of humor.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.