MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music Theory (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   theory jokes (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30454)

Dissection 2006-06-15 10:22

...I wish that made sense... :confused:

koglos 2006-06-15 15:45

So one day they decided to open up Mozart's grave, and they found him sitting in there with a pile of sheet music and an eraser, erasing all of his music. They asked him "what are you doing?" and Mozart replied "I'm decomposing" ....

guitar_demon 2006-06-15 16:01

heh

Necro_Butcher 2006-06-16 10:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Thats really funny haha. Too true.. too true

you guys suck

i can read sheet music for guitar its just how should i put this.... A BITCH

travI56669 2006-06-16 13:56

Holy shit PST needs to edit that post by Problematic....

Vittu0666 2007-04-10 19:16

How to you get a guitar player to turn down his amp?
Put sheet music in front of him.

How do you get him to turn it down more?
Put notes on it.

How do you get two guitar players to play counterpoint?
Have them sight read the sheet music.

CompelledToLacerate 2007-04-25 12:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by koglos
So one day they decided to open up Mozart's grave, and they found him sitting in there with a pile of sheet music and an eraser, erasing all of his music. They asked him "what are you doing?" and Mozart replied "I'm decomposing" ....

:rofl:

robbcorpse 2007-04-25 12:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vittu0666
How to you get a guitar player to turn down his amp?
Put sheet music in front of him.

How do you get him to turn it down more?
Put notes on it.

How do you get two guitar players to play counterpoint?
Have them sight read the sheet music.


Ahhhh great joke to follow the counterpoint thread :)

sixsicsix 2007-04-25 19:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Awwwww, der der lil DiSs3cTi0n lolz.

Mummi isn't home now, but wen she comes she will wisten to aaallll your pwoblems. you'll feel better when the dislodges the paint can in you ass.


Awwww Awwww swweetie willy dissection awww so cute. What a cutie pie.

Awwwwww feel better honey?

lawl

Unanything 2007-05-02 13:49

This isn't really a joke, but my mate Keith once got out of maths because he said he had anacrusis in his fingers.

Corruption 2008-04-24 16:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by unanything
This isn't really a joke, but my mate Keith once got out of maths because he said he had anacrusis in his fingers.


metal... I'm gonna try that sometime


but anyway, I'm a guitarist and I can read sheet music... but I'm also a pianist, saxophonist, and zylaphonist also ha

rockitmarty 2009-07-20 20:05

theory jokes
 
WOW!! Lol

Dystopia 2010-03-09 19:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockitmarty
WOW!! Lol

These are funny jokes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:44.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.