MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music Theory (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   theory jokes (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30454)

guitar_demon 2006-06-05 16:50

theory jokes
 
im sure we have heard a few of them, mostly bad ones but give em anyway

Q:why did the pianist go to jail?

A: he fingered A minor



Q: Why did the 5th leave the army?

A: he knew he would never be a Major

those are the only two i can think of right now

Transient 2006-06-05 16:58

*groooooan*

i dont know any, but smiled at those. a smile in anguish that is

wolfsd 2006-06-05 17:30

The new 'Theory Of Relativity':

E = Fb

MetalThrashingMad 2006-06-05 18:44

NERDY!

tchambliss 2006-06-05 20:23

Nothing personal but I think I would rather hit myself in the head. . .. I did it every day when my old piano instructor would say "What do you get when a piano falls down a mine shaft- a flat minor" and the whole "all cows eat what?" and then answer "not hay. . . but what, grass". . . . . I seriously wanted to strangle that guys when he did that crap sometimes. .. . .

brainsforbreakfast 2006-06-05 21:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchambliss
I seriously wanted to strangle that guys when he did that crap sometimes. .. . .


What made you hessitate?

Transient 2006-06-06 05:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchambliss
Nothing personal but I think I would rather hit myself in the head. . .. I did it every day when my old piano instructor would say "What do you get when a piano falls down a mine shaft- a flat minor" and the whole "all cows eat what?" and then answer "not hay. . . but what, grass". . . . . I seriously wanted to strangle that guys when he did that crap sometimes. .. . .

i dont get the cow one

davie_gravy 2006-06-06 09:27

Think it's suppose to be a way to remember the notes on the treble clef or something like that.

YJM04 2006-06-06 10:08

the spaces on the bass cleff are ACEG. and peeps always are saying all cows eat grass to remember the note names.
A-all
C-cows
E-eat
G-grass

then for treble remembering the notes for the lines are

E-every
G-good
B-boy
D-deserves
F-fudge

Unanything 2006-06-06 13:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
im sure we have heard a few of them, mostly bad ones but give em anyway

Q:why did the pianist go to jail?

A: he fingered A minor



Q: Why did the 5th leave the army?

A: he knew he would never be a Major

those are the only two i can think of right now


They are both quite funny. Particularly the second one, for me at least. It's got more reference and less pun.
The 5th is not major! :rofl:
AAAAGH HA-HA HA-HA!

YJM04 2006-06-06 13:29

...... what did the guitar wear to the beach?....
A:a G string.

What did the guitar say to the guitarist?
A: Pick on someone your own size

How do you get a guitar player to play softer?
A: Give him a sheet of music.

How do you improve the aerodynamics of a musician's car?
A:Take the Domino's Pizza sign off the roof

Why did Bach get rid of all of his chickens?
A:Because his audience, at every concert, kept yelling... "Bach, Bach, Bach, Bach, Bach


not really theory but thats all i could think of. pretty corney huh?

tmfreak 2006-06-06 19:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJM04

How do you get a guitar player to play softer?
A: Give him a sheet of music.


Thats really funny haha. Too true.. too true

powersofterror 2006-06-07 11:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJM04
......

How do you get a guitar player to play softer?
A: Give him a sheet of music.

How do you improve the aerodynamics of a musician's car?
A:Take the Domino's Pizza sign off the roof....

BURN!!!!

HelpMeHelpYou 2006-06-07 18:37

Whats the difference between (insert musician's name here) and feedback?

Feedback is in tune.

problematic 2006-06-08 01:16

Put your finger under my G string and clean out the grime.

Im not joking.

Unanything 2006-06-08 13:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJM04
...... what did the guitar wear to the beach?....
A:a G string.

What did the guitar say to the guitarist?
A: Pick on someone your own size


:rofl:

Cheap, yes, but effective.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-06-08 15:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchambliss
Nothing personal but I think I would rather hit myself in the head. . .. I did it every day when my old piano instructor would say "What do you get when a piano falls down a mine shaft- a flat minor" and the whole "all cows eat what?" and then answer "not hay. . . but what, grass". . . . . I seriously wanted to strangle that guys when he did that crap sometimes. .. . .

Hahaha :beer:

sixsicsix 2006-06-12 23:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy
Think it's suppose to be a way to remember the notes on the treble clef or something like that.

ya itz teh basz cl3ff N00BZ0RZ

Dissection 2006-06-14 20:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Heart-Hate
ya itz teh basz cl3ff N00BZ0RZ


The only thing gayer that that response is all the jokes in this thread.

Not that they were meant to be funny, but. My old guitar teacher was a jazz guitarist, and he was a douche bag, and made alot of jokes like that. Its painful that I was paying to listen to that for a half an hour.

problematic 2006-06-15 02:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
The only thing gayer that that response is all the jokes in this thread.

Not that they were meant to be funny, but. My old guitar teacher was a jazz guitarist, and he was a douche bag, and made alot of jokes like that. Its painful that I was paying to listen to that for a half an hour.



Awwwww, der der lil DiSs3cTi0n lolz.

Mummi isn't home now, but wen she comes she will wisten to aaallll your pwoblems. you'll feel better when the dislodges the paint can in you ass.


Awwww Awwww swweetie willy dissection awww so cute. What a cutie pie.

Awwwwww feel better honey?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.