MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bass Zone (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ross Sewage Fire Headstock (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29567)

Casketcrusher 2006-04-22 19:52

Ross Sewage Fire Headstock

Hey does anyone know how Ross Sewage from Impaled can light his headstock on fire and blow on it and it turns into a fire ball?

Transient 2006-04-22 20:22

probably a pilot light like electric fireplaces have, and blowing fireballs is the same no matter what flame youre using

metal_monkey 2006-04-22 23:42

thats all good but what if sets himself on fire or anyone else in the band

Tattered 2006-04-23 07:17

Hes probably coating his headstock with some sort of flammable fluid, like alcohol!

Casketcrusher 2006-04-23 10:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattered
Hes probably coating his headstock with some sort of flammable fluid, like alcohol!

I don't think so. It looks like the fire is coming from behind his headstock.

Transient 2006-04-23 11:06

did you just not read my post or something

Infinity 2006-04-23 11:26

Check out the guitar forum somewhere there is an article posted about a flamethrower headstock warlock I believe you should check it out, it's done with a fuel line connected to a pilot light which suns up the neck and is button operated.

Casketcrusher 2006-04-23 14:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Check out the guitar forum somewhere there is an article posted about a flamethrower headstock warlock I believe you should check it out, it's done with a fuel line connected to a pilot light which suns up the neck and is button operated.

Alright I try that out. Thanks guys.

Requiem 2006-04-24 14:39

Why would you want to do that?

The Doctor 2006-04-24 16:02

rammstein has it aswell, a little gas-tank is placed on the strap and the headstock has a small flamethrower mounted on the back

DanOfTheDead 2006-04-24 18:33

From what I've seen, Ross mounts a torch on his headstock, then blows fuel on it. None of this flamethrower-esque stuff thats being mentioned. It's basically firebreathing with the bass as a prop. Very cool stuff.

Casketcrusher 2006-04-24 21:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanOfTheDead
From what I've seen, Ross mounts a torch on his headstock, then blows fuel on it. None of this flamethrower-esque stuff thats being mentioned. It's basically firebreathing with the bass as a prop. Very cool stuff.

OH!!! Ok that makes sense. LOL So he actually puts fuel in his mouth? LOL Wicked.

Any idea on how he mounts his torch on his headstock?

DanOfTheDead 2006-04-25 00:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casketcrusher
OH!!! Ok that makes sense. LOL So he actually puts fuel in his mouth? LOL Wicked.

Any idea on how he mounts his torch on his headstock?

No clue, but I would gather it would be pretty easy to just screw in some sort of torch holder to the back of the headstock.

metal_monkey 2006-04-25 05:22

sounds like the new way to kill crowd members or unliked band members or if you set it up to explode it could be a new way of suicide

DanOfTheDead 2006-04-25 18:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_monkey
sounds like the new way to kill crowd members or unliked band members or if you set it up to explode it could be a new way of suicide

Obviously you've never seen or heard of Gene Simmons of KISS fame...