MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   strange/cool/fucked up news stories (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29552)

Pr0az 2007-01-23 18:46

Man gets lost in Newyork...for a fucking week

A warning to all you visitors, NYC is a true jungle..of concrete?

tmfreak 2007-01-24 22:21

Holy shit!

Now THIS is a fucked up / strange story.

This guy acted like a 12 year old and enrolled in 2 different middle schools at 2 different times. This guy is a convicted sex offender!!! Hes 28 and he attended school and turned in homework, this is fucking nuts! How can they not see hes not 12?

xgrafcorex 2007-01-24 22:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Holy shit!

Now THIS is a fucked up / strange story.

This guy acted like a 12 year old and enrolled in 2 different middle schools at 2 different times. This guy is a convicted sex offender!!! Hes 28 and he attended school and turned in homework, this is fucking nuts! How can they not see hes not 12?



i know right! i saw this shit on the news the other day for a second. i asked my roommate "how the fuck did he get enrolled? someone had to sign him up, or else he signed himself up as a parent then just showed up." my roommate said one of the guys friends posed as a parent and enrolled him. in my opinion..the guy posing as a parent should get fucked in the ass too! who the hell would do that in the first place!? much less with a sex offender. :mad:

pr0az..thats pretty fucking funny. must've sucked for the guy..but damn. i wouldn't wander too far in a big ass city like that.

tmfreak 2007-01-24 22:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
i know right! i saw this shit on the news the other day for a second. i asked my roommate "how the fuck did he get enrolled? someone had to sign him up, or else he signed himself up as a parent then just showed up." my roommate said one of the guys friends posed as a parent and enrolled him. in my opinion..the guy posing as a parent should get fucked in the ass too! who the hell would do that in the first place!? much less with a sex offender. :mad:

pr0az..thats pretty fucking funny. must've sucked for the guy..but damn. i wouldn't wander too far in a big ass city like that.


hell yeah i agree, maybe he did who knows. Its one of those he basically helped with the crimes committed. Actually no basically about it, hes almost just as guilty.

xgrafcorex 2007-01-24 22:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
hell yeah i agree, maybe he did who knows. Its one of those he basically helped with the crimes committed. Actually no basically about it, hes almost just as guilty.



definitely. they should fire all the people at the school that were his teachers, and the admin that were involved in letting him in. how the hell could they not tell!? it just baffles the mind. even when i'm shitfaced drunk i could tell the difference between a 12 year old and a grown up. christ...

tmfreak 2007-01-24 22:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
definitely. they should fire all the people at the school that were his teachers, and the admin that were involved in letting him in. how the hell could they not tell!? it just baffles the mind. even when i'm shitfaced drunk AND stoned, i could tell the difference between a 12 year old and a grown up. christ...


I know right. I can tell the difference between most freshman in COLLEGE.... They look like babies. haha

"Son.. .hy do you have SO much facial hair..."

xgrafcorex 2007-01-26 10:57

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6301575.stm

65 year old woman fights of a mountain lion that is attacking her 70 year old husband with a pen and a small log.

Dyldo 2007-01-26 16:01

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070126...sia_python_dc_1

Snake eats 11 gaurd dogs..

xgrafcorex 2007-01-26 16:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko



god damn! thats a big fucking snake. "Villagers did not harm the snake, which was tied to a tree then handed to wildlife officials, the paper said on Friday." i wonder how hard it is to tie a snake to anything...seems like it could slip out of it fairly easy. i could see caging it.. :confused:

L,B'XXX 2007-01-26 17:59

Well, square knots are pretty sturdy.

That guy in Arizona and his butt buddies are probably having a heck of a time in jail out there.
The guy posing as 12 might have Naired his face. That would have made it pretty smooth probably. That's just crazy nobody seemed suspicious for so long.

Requiem 2007-06-23 03:48

This shocked me.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/06...two-puts-m.html

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2007-06-23 03:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I'd still fuck her.


LOL man....it's marvelous that you always have the nicest comments!!! LOL you make me laugh!!

Requiem 2007-06-24 09:09

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl...ld/4915676.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/bu...c.ap/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/intern...p.ap/index.html

BassBehemoth 2007-06-24 10:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem



Yeah, that's a load of fucking shit...all over of the recent 'banning' in the UK I'm sure. :rolleyes:

blitz906 2007-06-25 05:37

1 Attachment(s)
Real newspaper clipping

Requiem 2007-06-25 05:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Real newspaper clipping


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

blitz906 2007-06-25 05:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus fucking Christ... you read that fast. I swear I posted that like 3 minutes ago lol.

Requiem 2007-06-25 05:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Jesus fucking Christ... you read that fast. I swear I posted that like 3 minutes ago lol.


You have no idea how much time I spend on this site. Yeah I do read pretty damn fast.

blitz906 2007-06-25 05:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
You have no idea how much time I spend on this site. Yeah I do read pretty damn fast.

Wtf? Isn't it like 6:46am there?

Requiem 2007-06-25 05:48

Yeah it is 5:47 a.m. now. I don't sleep.

What does every one think about that?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/24/c...t.ap/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast...ideo/index.html


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.