MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What the fuck!? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29456)

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-18 08:15

What the fuck!?
 
There's this ski add when I try to archive my tab that I can't close and it's covering up the submission options. WHAT THE FUCK?

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-18 08:22

Had to download and use Netscape..... gay. It fucks up for Firefox.

Infinity 2006-04-18 08:43

SKI? WHATS SKI?

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-18 08:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
SKI? WHATS SKI?

Are you fucking with me? Skiing dumbass!

Infinity 2006-04-18 09:02

SKI IS A BRAND OF YOGHURT HERE. HAHA YOGHURT ON A METAL SITE I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE FUNNY.

Transient 2006-04-18 10:15

steve download the adblock extension for mozilla firefox

edit

well for one, this is great if you dont feel like switching to itunes to pause your music
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/219/

but anyway-
adblock https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/10/

weekly updates for adblock definitions (like virus definitons, it updates on its own to keep on top of the ads)
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1136/

installing those takes like a minute at most, theres NOTHING to it. do it!

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-18 11:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
SKI IS A BRAND OF YOGHURT HERE. HAHA YOGHURT ON A METAL SITE I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE FUNNY.

Hahahahaaaaa

I see.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-19 14:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
steve download the adblock extension for mozilla firefox

edit

well for one, this is great if you dont feel like switching to itunes to pause your music
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/219/

but anyway-
adblock https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/10/

weekly updates for adblock definitions (like virus definitons, it updates on its own to keep on top of the ads)
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1136/

installing those takes like a minute at most, theres NOTHING to it. do it!



Wow, worked like a charm. I got the last two you listed.

Infinity 2006-04-19 20:46

So this Mozilla add-on...... It removes yoghurt stains from the computer? Shit I need some of that.

Transient 2006-04-19 21:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
So this Mozilla add-on...... It removes yoghurt stains from the computer? Shit I need some of that.

stop watching so much porn and you wont have to worry about getting "yoghurt" off of the keys and monitor

Infinity 2006-04-19 22:36

LOMA

Amadeus 2006-04-20 00:58

Thanks for the links, transistent.

Kalmahswamp 2006-04-23 00:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
LOMA

Haha laughing on my ass

I love this thread.

Infinity 2006-04-23 07:56

Nah, it stands for this:

Laughing... OH MY ARSE!!!!! [someone poke a stick in there]

Marino made it up fucken funny.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:09.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.