MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   School started, I hate Chemistry....... (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2922)

OpethRules 2002-08-22 20:50

School started, I hate Chemistry.......

The only class I dont like is Chemistry. Not so much the work itself, that isnt too bad. What I dont like is this old lady is giving us like 2 hours of homework just for her class alone. It's taking up all my time except on weekends. I still make time for guitar and my band, but I guess I'm just having trouble managing my time.

powersofterror 2002-08-22 21:08

you need a new teacher then, because chemistry kicked ass!:)

atifman 2002-08-22 21:16

science rules, man. especially physics.

powersofterror 2002-08-22 21:22

i like pysics, we're not doing anything, so i just fuck around
ex. we were doing a "not graded" lab over the speed and velosity of
two different cars. we rolled them down an incline"binder" to a piece of
tape. we rolled the cars, played with the tape and found out how long
we can hold our breathe with the stop watches.:D i have so much fun

far_beyond_sane 2002-08-22 22:18

Re: School started, I hate Chemistry.......

Quote:
Originally posted by OpethRules
The only class I dont like is Chemistry. Not so much the work itself, that isnt too bad. What I dont like is this old lady is giving us like 2 hours of homework just for her class alone. It's taking up all my time except on weekends. I still make time for guitar and my band, but I guess I'm just having trouble managing my time.

You fool, how else do you expect to learn to make explosives?

Suggestion - talk to your teacher. Be nice. Be rational. Tell her how incredibly busy you are. Tell her she runs a great class, but the workload is 'a little top-heavy'. You may be surprised.

morbid_death 2002-08-22 23:15

Chemistry kicks ass. science rules...especialy Biology and Chemistry. anthropological and archaeological science are my thing though :D

memnoch 2002-08-23 05:39

Atif said it man......physics!

Chemistry was a kick ass class too though......nomenclature! A scientist's best friend! :)

EpitomeOfEvil 2002-08-23 07:49

Glad to notice people that are actually interested in science, computer programming is my thing personally, though I also love chem as well. (we have a hippy teacher that is somehow affiliated with those Greenpeace activists who went to that French Attoll or watever it was, weirdo...)

AngelOfDeath 2002-08-23 08:50

Our chem teacher rocks! He sets fire to our desks in class, and he once set fire to the floor... and made a fireworks display at the front of class... He burns money, and he's so fucking funny. Dude Mr Thomas kicks ass! and we learn stuff too :)

morbid_death 2002-08-23 11:45

heh. sounds like almost all chem teachers rule. i once had one that everytime he did something he'd say "this is sooo much better on a larger scale" then he goes and does it :D

walpurgis 2002-08-23 13:55

Physics kicked ass. Chemistry kicked ass. Had the same teacher for both :)
Calculus sucks fucking monkey sac, and Computer Programming was fun, but our teacher was fucking retarded.

AngelOfDeath 2002-08-23 14:00

Teachers, mostly, in general are fuckups. They all hate me :( and I never do..much... wrong. I do my work don't I?!

memnoch 2002-08-23 14:04

Do you?

AngelOfDeath 2002-08-23 14:05

Yeah, I get it done... in my own special way. But at least i get it done

memnoch 2002-08-23 14:29

I hope your teacher is female.

MetalPoldi 2002-08-23 15:13

Yeah science kicks ass!!!
Physics isnīt the best. I like biology and chemistry more.
My biology-teacher was great. She teaches us so much about genetic and she broke one archeopteryx-copy, damn expensive.:D
Once i took fire in chemisrty and i didnīt recognized it. That was cool. They said i had a huge flame on my arm.:flame: And we did some bombs and let them explode on the schoolyard.
Na in Water is cool!!!:D

powersofterror 2002-08-23 16:37

i'm also in computer science, which also rules!!!
its easy as fuck, and its the hard course that everyone
says they fail in. so far my avg. i think is a 100, we've only had
about two labs and acouple of homeworks

OpethRules 2002-08-23 16:51

It's not the class so much, as the teacher. We haven't started anything interesting in Chemistry yet....we did this lame experiment with cornstarch last night for homework..:rolleyes:

slayme_returns 2002-08-23 19:10

what a necessary subject. perfect for all the blossoming terrorists.

mrweijia 2002-08-23 19:23

i cat wait till school starts. the only classes i'm looking forward to are math, physics, chem and french.