MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bands (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cradle Of Filth (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2838)

OZZY_AL 2002-08-15 05:49

Cradle Of Filth

WHAT AN AMAZING GROUP THERE SET AT THE OZZFEST ROCKED AND
IAM NOT SURPRISED THAT THEY ARE THE BIGGEST BLACK METAL BAND IN THE WORLD

morbid_death 2002-08-15 09:22

on your keyboard, look for the escape key in the top left corner, found it? good, now find this symbol just under it; ~, under that is the tab key, then under is one called 'caps lock'...now press that...

now, press ctrl + escape, then press U, then enter.

(ps. stop using caps idiot)

uuuuhhhhhhh 2002-08-15 10:14

* wonder what that dose ctrl+esc+u.....Trys it

GOD DAMNIT MORBID...i have no hard drive now...

Tattered 2002-08-15 13:37

dun like cradle..thought they sucked at ozzfest

Blizzard Beast 2002-08-15 18:14

Ive been a fan since 1994 and still havent seen them live. Your lucky.

Blizzard Beast
:vampire:

slayme_returns 2002-08-15 18:28

i got a better idea. press ctrl + alt + del and choose shut down.

cradle of filth suck. flame away motherfuckers.

morbid_death 2002-08-15 19:38

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
i got a better idea. press ctrl + alt + del and choose shut down.

cradle of filth suck. flame away motherfuckers.

FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER FLAME FLAME FLAME MOTHER FUCKER

Tattered 2002-08-17 03:49

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns

cradle of filth suck. .

true

iced_earth811 2002-08-17 03:55

:flame: Cradle of shit

atifman 2002-08-17 15:53

devin: "cradle of filthy musac"

xixkix 2002-08-18 07:43

Quote:
Originally posted by tatter3d

true
no they dun........they r quite good la..........
u then suck........

far_beyond_sane 2002-08-18 10:50

What are you, Singaporean?

Cradle of Filth are another band I've heard... of... I got their cover of Hallowed, is there anything else I need? Doubt it.

DerMeister 2002-08-19 12:08

I find their album Midian very acceptable, I think it is good.
Took me a while to get used to Dani's voice, I owe that to the promotional video "From the Cradle to Enslave". I think the uncencored version is quite awesome.
But they are selling out big time, haven't they released like 3 albums in two years now, with just best of and live shit? We need only one.

morbid_death 2002-08-20 00:20

me too, when i first heard dani's voice i was like "WAT THE FUCK!!" and after i got past that and accepted the complex and talented musicial compositions i respected them a whole lot and dani's voice just grew on me.