MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Fight! 2 (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2807)

Atheist 2002-08-15 18:31

I could see how that could be implied. But remember - association does not mean causation.

I am too lazy to be a serial killer - I would imagine that profession would be rather involved.

mrweijia 2002-08-15 18:50

no way man, if you were a serial killer, then you could just go around killing people, you wouldnt have anything else to do. you could be like the terminator and kill who ever you want and go around trying to find a little boy. hmm, was that guy a pedophile?

mrweijia 2002-08-15 18:51

i'm also thinking it'd be more of a hobby than a proffesion.

powersofterror 2002-08-16 00:27

"ob"session, instead of "pro"fession, makes more sense

memnoch 2002-08-16 01:26

Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia
no way man, if you were a serial killer, then you could just go around killing people, you wouldnt have anything else to do. you could be like the terminator and kill who ever you want and go around trying to find a little boy. hmm, was that guy a pedophile?

No, he was a robot, you idiot.

And serial killers are insane, they plan every kill and choose who they want.....they don't just randomly go up to some poor soul and blow his face off. Every kill has a meaning, a very deep and profound meaning.

far_beyond_sane 2002-08-16 08:07

Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia
i'm also thinking it'd be more of a hobby than a proffesion.

Even by American public school standard you say some retarded things, you stupid fucking cunt.

atifman 2002-08-16 10:27

Quote:
Originally posted by far_beyond_sane

Even by American public school standard

hey!! what's that supposed to mean?!!??:mad:
well actually now that i think about it........i guess i see where you're comin from.

Blizzard Beast 2002-08-16 14:25

I'd like to take some of these (you know who you are!) wanna be teenage metal heads on this forum and throw you screaming from a helicoptor. CUNTS!

Blizzard Beast
:vampire:

memnoch 2002-08-16 15:02

Quote:
Originally posted by Blizzard Beast
I'd like to take some of these (you know who you are!) wanna be teenage metal heads on this forum and throw you screaming from a helicoptor. CUNTS!

Blizzard Beast

Haha, right on dude!:beer:

Head_split_Open 2002-08-16 20:11

ok, that teenage metalhead out of the helicopter thing really hurt... thanks for ruining my day... jerk

atifman 2002-08-16 22:36

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch

No, he was a robot, you idiot.

And serial killers are insane, they plan every kill and choose who they want.....they don't just randomly go up to some poor soul and blow his face off. Every kill has a meaning, a very deep and profound meaning.

really? i thought that Jeffrey Dahmer would hang out at a gay club, invite people over to his house for some lovin', and do some nasty business, then kill 'em, then do some more nasty business. random guys.

Blizzard Beast 2002-08-16 23:40

Quote:
ok, that teenage metalhead out of the helicopter thing really hurt... thanks for ruining my day... jerk

No problem!

And It's totally from the bottom of my bile duct to you. Some of you have no idea. "This band sucks because they are not black metal.":bawling: "This band sucks because they don't sing about skull fucking a dead transsexual nazi hooker.":bawling: Boo Fucking hoo! I cannot believe how close minded some of you are. I normally don't flame people on a forum when I would rather split skulls with a sledgehammer. AND YES I AM PISSED ABOUT THE NU_METAL FALLING ONE AT A TIME POST! So forum Daemons go ahead and lock this if you want because Im sure it will start a flame war. I couldnt voice my OPINION in that thread due to the lock in it. I'm not a fan of the band either but it is still sad to see someone die that touched alot of people. Everyone had something negative to say about him with the exception of Trendkill_420(sorry to bring you into this dude) and a few others. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Lock it or flame on I'm getting a beer :beer:

Blizzard Beast

Head_split_Open 2002-08-17 01:22

dude, first of all, you dont even fucking know me, so dont try to judge me based on a few other little fucks who like music for the image. Personally i can't fucking stand black metal, i prefer more extreme stuff like Cryptopsy..... don't you think thats being a little close-minded and stereotypical to fucking judge teenagers... you.... dirty ass... marmot-molesting... amputed.. donkey cunt....

fuck, i just realized that you said "some of you"... therefore making my post null and void... thanks a lot again... asshole... :bawling:

walpurgis 2002-08-17 01:34

Alright boys and girls, let's play nice...

First off, if you want to automatically assume that "this will start a flame war" don't you think that you shouldn't say it? Once again, simple common sense really shoots past some people. And another thing, I'm only 18, so being a teenager has nothing to do with the fact that some people are complete and total idiots, and I'm not referencing that to anyone at all.

If you're really actually upset about the DP guy dying and what certain people said about it, it'd be a good time to realize that there are others that just won't care and will mock things, either out of spite, incompetence, or just anger. All of these "angst-ridden teens" myself included, don't deserve their own way to vent huh? Telling people they wish they were dead and all that shit is sometimes immature, yes, but it's still getting their emotions out, and if they didn't, most would be more likely to actually do the things that they'd just want to say.

It's 2 am. I'm tired. I don't expect a bunch of PMs regarding this. If I get any, they will probably be ignored and deleted, thank you.

Amidst all of my rambling, I am closing this. Everyone gets in pissing contests with each other and then wonders why things get shut down on a daily basis.

Fuck you, have a nice day.
Walpurgis