MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Fight! 2 (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2807)

walpurgis 2002-08-13 20:10

I'll admit, animals are my soft spot, I love them. But I'd fucking kill a human being in a heartbeat.

mrweijia 2002-08-13 23:29

if the cutest and cuddliest and most googoogaga oh so cute aniaml in the world opened its mouth revealing a mouth full of poisonous fangs, and it was coming to eat you, and just by some odd chance, you had a shotgun, would you shoot it?

walpurgis 2002-08-13 23:30

It would depend on my mood at the time...

and I'm being totally serious.

powersofterror 2002-08-14 00:48

nahhh, i wouldn't shoot it, even if it tried to kill me...
i'd just kick it, or grab it by its neck and chunck it against a tree

memnoch 2002-08-14 13:33

I'd shoot the fucking thing....hell yeah!!

It's my life or his.....hmm, tough choice eh??

powersofterror 2002-08-14 14:18

throwing it against a tree would be funny though

atifman 2002-08-14 16:37

i did that to the first fish i caught. actually it wasn't a "real" fish, because it was a minnow, i still haven't caught a "real" fish. but anway, i didn't know why what i was doing so i smacked it against the tree, 'cause i thought it would die. it didn't.
so my uncle took him off the hook and we took him home and put him in a fishbowl.

memnoch 2002-08-14 18:06

I once shot a crayfish with my pellet gun when it was caught in a little cage. heh, i blew it's arm off.

I also shot a frog with my pellet gun......it made quite the hole in it's back. It then tried running away.....so it took 2 more pellets to stop it.

powersofterror 2002-08-15 00:18

the only thing that was fun back in the day was pulling apart those
damn love bugs....annoying little critters...

Snyper 2002-08-15 01:22

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch
I once shot a crayfish with my pellet gun when it was caught in a little cage. heh, i blew it's arm off.

I also shot a frog with my pellet gun......it made quite the hole in it's back. It then tried running away.....so it took 2 more pellets to stop it.

i got shot in the ass with a pellet gun by a friend as a joke, that wasnt very funny
hmmm, an animal to beat up, i'd say a goose, specifically a canadian goose, i've had bad experiences with those, hmm, me, a chainsaw, and a goose :idea: :flame: :uzi: :vampire: :behead:
:beer:

metal=life 2002-08-15 01:48

when i was 5, i hid a kitchen steak knife outside in the bushes and everyday after school, i would stab frogs in the back and watch theyre guts come out as i pulled the knife out......i must have stabbed over 600 frogs in my childhood:uzi:

atifman 2002-08-15 14:47

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch

haha, you rule.

.......hmmm.......why do i think that's funny. :confused:

memnoch 2002-08-15 14:50

Cause it is.:p

powersofterror 2002-08-15 14:51

Quote:
Originally posted by metal=life
when i was 5, i hid a kitchen steak knife outside in the bushes and everyday after school, i would stab frogs in the back and watch theyre guts come out as i pulled the knife out......i must have stabbed over 600 frogs in my childhood:uzi:

you are sick:sickface:

walpurgis 2002-08-15 15:33

Quote:
Originally posted by metal=life

These are the types of people that I would kill, if I had my way.

memnoch 2002-08-15 15:34

Roger That!

Atheist 2002-08-15 16:10

I have always wanted to punch a horse right on the side of its neck, although it would probably get out of hand and I would end up beating it to a pulp.

I got a llama in a headlock once, it was very pissed off. It was sitting on its knees and proceeded to stand up and then the people supervising it were angry at me.

I regularly hit rabbits on the road I live on, partly because I aim for them and partly because there are so many of them its unavoidable. One time a squirrel was trotting along the side of the road and ran out in front of me, I aimed for it. I ended the little fury bundle of cuteness, and I looked in the rear view mirror where it rolled over twice and then twitched then died.

NO, I am not, going to be, a mass murder, or, cerial KILLER, do you understand what I AM SAYING?

forgive the over punctuation.

powersofterror 2002-08-15 16:14

you spelled serial wrong

Atheist 2002-08-15 17:22

serial killers are usually poor spellers.

powersofterror 2002-08-15 18:01

heheheyou just talked yourself into a corner
you just admitted you were a serial killer
when you said you weren't:rolleyes: