MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tours & Concerts (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   KRISIUN w/ Morbid Angel, Behemoth & Despised (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27737)

aziza 2006-02-10 15:49

KRISIUN w/ Morbid Angel, Behemoth & Despised
 
KRISIUN w/Morbid Angel, Behemoth, Despised
Icon 04/02 Culture Room – Ft. Lauderdale,
FL 04/04 House of Blues – Lake Buena Vista,
FL 04/05 The Masquerade – Atlanta, GA 04/06
Jaxx – West Springfield, VA 04/07 The Chance
– Poughkeepsie, NY 04/08 The Palladium –
Worcester, MA 04/09 BB Kings Blues Club – New
York, NY 04/11 Medley – Montreal, QC
(Canada) 04/12 The Opera House – Toronto, ON
(Canada) 04/13 Peabody’s – Cleveland,
OH 04/14 The Pearl Room – Mokena, IL 04/15
Station 4 – St. Paul, MN 04/18 El Corazon –
Seattle, WA 04/19 Roseland Theatre – Portland,
OR 04/20 The Pound – San Francisco, CA 04/21
The Pound – San Francisco, CA 04/22 Galaxy
Theatre – Santa Ana, CA 04/23 Key Club –
Hollywood, CA 04/24 Marquee Theatre – Tempe,
AZ 04/25 Sunshine Theater – Albuquerque,
NM 04/26 Ogden Theatre – Denver, CO 04/28 The
Zone – El Paso, TX 04/29 White Rabbit – San
Antonio, TX 04/30 The Ballroom – Corpus
Christi, TX 05/01 Engine Room – Houston,
TX 05/03 The Masquerade – Tampa, FL

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...106_mp3_468.gif

The Doctor 2006-02-11 11:40

yeah, im seeing krisiun and severe torture in two weeks!

kickass lineup

Requiem 2006-02-11 14:29

:mad: hell yeah it kicks ass too bad its not coming to me

genocide circus 2006-02-11 19:11

Krisiun w/ Morbid Angel?

You mean Morbid Angel w/ Krisiun.

LordofStorms 2006-02-11 23:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by genocide circus
Krisiun w/ Morbid Angel?

You mean Morbid Angel w/ Krisiun.

hahahahaha yeeeep.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-05 14:06

– Poughkeepsie, NY 04/08 The Palladium –


Is anyone else going?


Come on Sam, convince your mom to let you go! It is going to be one long ride with no one else in the car :p



Edit: Isn't this show at the chance?

Mayhem 2006-04-05 14:48

screw this tour, got my damn hopes up cause i heard they were comming here...and they crushed my heart when i found out it was a crock of shit!!...and same with kreator!!

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-05 15:24

When I saw Kreator a while back, Vader and DEATH ANGEL skipped out on them :kaioken:

Mayhem 2006-04-05 15:49

i hate when bands do that, it was the same with when pantera came...slayer and morbid angel were supossed to be playing...but they didnt come for some reason...it ended up being pantera and 2 other shitty bands...ah well, pantera rules so i wont complain :p

Transient 2006-04-05 16:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
– Poughkeepsie, NY 04/08 The Palladium –


Is anyone else going?


Come on Sam, convince your mom to let you go! It is going to be one long ride with no one else in the car :p



Edit: Isn't this show at the chance?

its not going to happen and im fucking pissed about it

i told her seriously is probably safer if im there with to talk on the way home so you dont get sleepy

god fucking damnit

the dates are all messed up because of how the guy posted them yeah its at the chance, the palladium is the next date

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-05 17:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
its not going to happen and im fucking pissed about it

i told her seriously is probably safer if im there with to talk on the way home so you dont get sleepy

Gay. Ahh well... I've missed concerts for the same reason :mad:

Vardanstalt 2006-04-05 17:48

I already went, to the first one in Ft. Lauderdale (april 2nd).

So kickass it was.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-05 18:04

I bet it was. Hey what was Morbid Angel's set like? :)

Transient 2006-04-05 18:21

god damnit im pissed off about this


steve ill have shirt money tomorrow

Vardanstalt 2006-04-05 20:40

They played alot from Alters of Madness. And after the encore, they played God of Emptiness, my favorite of thiers, so that made me pretty happy. Yea really good set, I forgot the specific songs that they played though.

I was really satisified with Behemoth's set. Opened up with Demigod, then AntiChristian Phenomenon, Conquer all, and i forgot the rest.

Transient 2006-04-06 05:30

what behemoth shirts were available

PLEASE tell me

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-06 14:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardanstalt
They played alot from Alters of Madness. And after the encore, they played God of Emptiness, my favorite of thiers, so that made me pretty happy. Yea really good set, I forgot the specific songs that they played though.

I was really satisified with Behemoth's set. Opened up with Demigod, then AntiChristian Phenomenon, Conquer all, and i forgot the rest.

Yeah, I don't even care about seeing Behemoth, although I'm sure it will be good. I want to see some Domination stuff and some Gateways stuff the most. But Altars material, that will be pretty cool to see.

MetalThrashingMad 2006-04-07 14:04

T-MINUS 5 1/2 HOURS

ThornsOfHeaven200 2006-04-07 14:10

Anybody going to the show at BB Kings on Sunday(4/9)?

Transient 2006-04-07 14:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
T-MINUS 5 1/2 HOURS

fuck you!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.