MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Top 10 Rule of Chocolate (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27026)

bunny 2006-01-14 08:24

The Top 10 Rule of Chocolate
 
10. If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it TOO slowly.

9. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

8. The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot

7. A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories all at once. Isn't that handy?

6. If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

5. Eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate for a balanced diet. They actually counteract each other.

4. Money talks. Chocolate sings.

3. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

2. If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pants. (underwear for those not UK) An entire garment industry would be devastated.

and the #1 Rule of Chocolate...

1. Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Transient 2006-01-14 08:26

stop making so many goddamn threads

Robbie Filth 2006-01-14 08:34

This thread is like "wtf? lol"

I don't see how it's necessary or anything in any way but if choclate keeps you happy and these things may actually come in useful someday.

:beer:

bunny 2006-01-14 08:38

:rofl: am a woman, chocolate is one of the main food groups, and i know there are other women here :)

metal_monkey 2006-01-14 08:40

still wat the hell is the point of a thread about chocolate sure its tasty but it doesnt need a whole thread

L,B'XXX 2006-01-14 08:51

Hey, if you guys can have your tits thread we should have our chocolate thread!!! Chocolate, especially the darkest chocolate, releases serotonin in the brain and makes us happy so you might see those tits.
So shut up!!
Maybe if you ate some chocolate you wouldn't whine so much. Moderate amounts are also good for your ticker.

Cool thread, bunny. I think your next tattoo should be #4. :) Or at least a t-shirt would be fun.

Robbie Filth 2006-01-14 08:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Hey, if you guys can have your tits thread we should have our chocolate thread!!! Chocolate, especially the darkest chocolate, releases serotonin in the brain and makes us happy so you might see those tits.
So shut up!!

Yeah i was worried about what i'd find when i looked in the penis thread.

bunny 2006-01-14 09:31

:D ta LB *snuggles* as for a tattoo, erm i don't think so! lol, have to go and make appointment with tattooist soon to get my right thigh finished off it really bugging me, and yes my other half stuffed me full of chocolate when i was last with him, including a double choc fudge cake, with choc butter icicing in the middle and choc icing on top and all around for my birthday cake...not including the huge 400g of cadbury's fruit and nut chocolate he got me too...hhhmmmmm a chocolate tattoo....may be onto someit there LB ;) hhhhmmmmmmmmm chocolate

Robbie Filth 2006-01-14 09:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
:D ta LB *snuggles* as for a tattoo, erm i don't think so! lol, have to go and make appointment with tattooist soon to get my right thigh finished off it really bugging me, and yes my other half stuffed me full of chocolate when i was last with him, including a double choc fudge cake, with choc butter icicing in the middle and choc icing on top and all around for my birthday cake...not including the huge 400g of cadbury's fruit and nut chocolate he got me too...hhhmmmmm a chocolate tattoo....may be onto someit there LB ;) hhhhmmmmmmmmm chocolate

:rolleyes: :beer:

L,B'XXX 2006-01-14 09:36

Ooo! A chocolate bunny! :D Maybe more mapley colored so it doesn't look like brown nothing, but that's an idea. The shading could be a little darker then.

bunny 2006-01-14 09:39

lol rob, yeah my other half don't understand it, well he does, with the release of chemicals and that kinda stuff, he's seen the effect chocolate has on me, esp when i eat lots of it, which may explain why he stuffed with me lots of it when i was last with him....lol :love: :vampire:

bunny 2006-01-14 09:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Ooo! A chocolate bunny! :D Maybe more mapley colored so it doesn't look like brown nothing, but that's an idea. The shading could be a little darker then.


ooooooh! i like that idea LB, you any good at drawing then? lol, fancy drawing me a chocolate bunny? PM me and i'll give you my e-mail addy ;)

L,B'XXX 2006-01-14 09:42

rofl You mean you're a bitch usually? I'm just kidding. You don't seem like that at all. That cake sounds wonderful. That chemical thing works for guys, too, so maybe he should try it as an experimental thing.


As long as he shares.

bunny 2006-01-14 09:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
rofl You mean you're a bitch usually? I'm just kidding. You don't seem like that at all. That cake sounds wonderful. That chemical thing works for guys, too, so maybe he should try it as an experimental thing.


As long as he shares.


lol, i know you only messing ;) and he laughed when i cut my birthday cake (the double choc fudge one), i cut one thin slice out of it and said "that bit is yours, the rest is mine" he just laughed and shook his head and said "i don't care", he not a chocolate person, the only sweet thing he really like is ice-cream, he got this chocolate brownie one, and a carmel one (ben & jerry's) i think...and the carmel one was to die for! :D much nicer than the chocolate brownie one, but in saying that he took me to an italian restuarant for my birthday and aftewards we had "The Godfather" for two, it's this massive desert, gots warm chocolate brownie pieces in the bottom, with chocoate sauce, vanilla ice-cream, chocolate ice-cream, toffee ice-cream, carmel sauce, those chocolate covered raisins on top, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate shavings, hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm *drools at thought* it is gorgeous!

Transient 2006-01-14 09:52

i would be bitching about the asininity of these posts if it was just in the rtt. its far worse that this is a separate thread. this is a metal community, and chit chat forum or not, let's at least talk about something worthwhile or important

Robbie Filth 2006-01-14 10:04

Just let em get on with it dude.

Women for ya.......... :p

L,B'XXX 2006-01-14 10:31

Okay, funny internet crap is important. As is tits. And those are both metal oriented, right? So is fitness and photos of non-band related stuff. If all that was posted was metal related stuff the forum wouldn't be off page one.
Don't be so darn sexist, Tranny. You're gonna be like the old man sitting in front of the tv complaining about what's on, but not doing something as simple as changing the channel!!
lol Maybe you need some choclate covered raisins in your gorp! :D

brainsforbreakfast 2006-01-14 10:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Hey, if you guys can have your tits thread we should have our chocolate thread!!! Chocolate, especially the darkest chocolate, releases serotonin in the brain and makes us happy so you might see those tits.


:rofl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
i would be bitching about the asininity of these posts if it was just in the rtt. its far worse that this is a separate thread. this is a metal community, and chit chat forum or not, let's at least talk about something worthwhile or important


Oh come one, you don't have to read this :sleeping:

far_beyond_sane 2006-01-14 11:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
let's at least talk about something worthwhile or important


The biggest post-whore and pixel waster in the galaxy wants others to be more focused...

You're trying to strip Timedragon of his Biggest Hypocrite title, aren't you?

Transient 2006-01-14 11:35

if i have off topic bullshit (which i usually do) i post it in the rtt, fbs. unlike bunny, i havent made a thread in a long time. and when i do ,its important and usually quite popular. not some lame, obviously copy-pasted from an email stupid bunch of completely off topic shit


edit


eg-


the fitness thread

upcoming metal releases the metaltabs college thread favorite non metal bands


the biggest "waste of pixel" ive ever made was my petition to ban MTV IS GAY a very long time ago. point proven


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.