MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Some Ideas... (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26967)

davie_gravy 2006-01-11 16:55

Some Ideas...

Okay,

Just pondering what could help make MT better, I thought...

1) When someone clicks "start a new thread," there should be a lil disclaimer right above the thread forms that say something like...

- Before you make make a thread, have you tried searching the forum for a question to your answer. Mostly likely your question has already answered.
- Have you tried searching Google for answers to your question. etc.

Just to remind the poster about using searching resources before posting.

Next...

2) I was thinking... what about adding a tutorial/how-to resource area to MT. The users can submit their own how-to's and we can even have a rating system for em too. This way, instead of a user on the forum explaining how to change strings or swipe out a power tube and rebias every other post, we can just refer them to the how-to section. We have pretty intelligent people on the forum, all more specialized in particular areas than others. I'm sure we could get some pretty damn good informative tutorials on just about everything. Plus, it would help attract more people to the site. It's just idea....

autumncurve 2006-01-12 17:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy
2) I was thinking... what about adding a tutorial/how-to resource area to MT. The users can submit their own how-to's and we can even have a rating system for em too. This way, instead of a user on the forum explaining how to change strings or swipe out a power tube and rebias every other post, we can just refer them to the how-to section. We have pretty intelligent people on the forum, all more specialized in particular areas than others. I'm sure we could get some pretty damn good informative tutorials on just about everything. Plus, it would help attract more people to the site. It's just idea....

i think that is a particulary good idea :)

deathxleprosyx 2006-12-25 21:15

that sounds cool man

Requiem 2007-03-05 14:55

I can't believe that these ideas went unheard.

Infinity 2007-03-05 19:00

they didn't

Pr0az 2007-03-05 19:04

some kind of special pot where we can put our spare change and buy a hooker for CTL, and Req....

I <3 SANDWICH 2007-03-13 07:38

A thread where...

A thread for Collaboration

Requiem 2007-03-14 16:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
some kind of special pot where we can put our spare change and buy a hooker for CTL, and Req....

That is an awesome idea!!!!!

PST 88 2007-03-14 18:41

Save yourself some money and lock them both in a dark closet under the impression that the other is a nubile goddess who likes it in the ass.

far_beyond_sane 2007-03-14 19:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy
1) When someone clicks "start a new thread," there should be...

A SPIKED FIST WHICH COMES OUT OF THE MONITOR AND SMASHES THEM IN THE GONADS REPEATEDLY AND POWERFULLY.

Requiem 2007-03-14 20:01

The last two post in this thread are hilarious!!!

EDIT: Not counting mine.