MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Power Tab Corner (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Guitar Pro Related (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26951)

davie_gravy 2006-01-11 03:29

Guitar Pro Related

Okay,

I know this forum is for powertab, but many people here use guitar pro as well, me being one, so I figure it would most likely fit in here. Anyways, I just started using guitar pro for my backing tracks and whatnot. I have some measures that I can't get rid of. I've "cleared" em, there's no notes but the time progresses through em. I want to get rid of em, so the loop feature works properly. How do I rid a bar completely?

ImBored 2006-01-11 04:07

You could try highlighting it, and selecting Cut Bar[s]? I think that should work. Then obviously dont paste it anywhere, or get something new on your clipboard.

davie_gravy 2006-01-11 16:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
You could try highlighting it, and selecting Cut Bar[s]? I think that should work. Then obviously dont paste it anywhere, or get something new on your clipboard.

That worked perfectly. I feel pretty dumb, I swore I tried that..., but thanks!!

Silent Night 6 6 2006-01-11 21:13

EDIT: Fuck it, I've found the other thread.

davie_gravy 2006-02-06 13:00

Export Clips Trimmed For Looping

Does anyone know how to export tracks where the output file is trimmed for looping. It's a pain in the ass trying to do it manually. Is a feature like this available in Guitar Pro?

Requiem 2006-04-04 12:59

Is there a full version of this program for free?

The Doctor 2006-04-04 13:33

www.phazeddl.com

Requiem 2006-04-26 13:44

If i post a tab without powertab then i post one as powertab does i count as two tabs

CompelledToLacerate 2006-11-20 10:33

A question;

I'm trying to export my guitar pro songs to WAVE files so I can put them on a cd and so on. I export it and everything, but when I try listening to it, no sound comes out. I have everything turned up, and no sound comes out, and I've tried everything I could think of.

Anyone encounter this problem? What do you do?

sixsicsix 2007-01-14 00:59

how do you extract the audio?

Defiant Mind 2007-01-14 04:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
A question;

I'm trying to export my guitar pro songs to WAVE files so I can put them on a cd and so on. I export it and everything, but when I try listening to it, no sound comes out. I have everything turned up, and no sound comes out, and I've tried everything I could think of.

Anyone encounter this problem? What do you do?

I'm not 100% sure about this but i'm pretty sure you have the same problem I had before.. try going in your "Volume Control" and select "line in" instead of microphone and that should work.

The Doctor 2007-01-14 12:10

yep that's the way

sixsicsix 2007-01-14 17:50

I got it to where I can listen to just the sound on media player, but now none of my tabs have sound with them.
what the fuck happened.
how do I fix it.
why did it strip the songs from all my tabs, I only have 3 that are playable on wmp.

painelements 2007-01-16 20:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
I got it to where I can listen to just the sound on media player, but now none of my tabs have sound with them.
what the fuck happened.
how do I fix it.
why did it strip the songs from all my tabs, I only have 3 that are playable on wmp.

Are you using RSE? If not then it outputs using midi. Check your volume controls (double-click speaker icon in tray) check make sure your midi volume is up and unmuted. If using RSE it outputs as wave samples.

CompelledToLacerate 2007-02-14 01:28

Wierdest thing; on my volume control board thingy, for some stupid reason, the Synth Volume now and then will automatically be turned down whenever I open up Guitar Pro. It's not hard to correct the problem, but I'm wondering if it's Guitar Pro or my computer causing it?

And one thing that peeves me; Why whenever an error message pops up it's all in French?

misantropic666 2007-02-14 02:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Wierdest thing; on my volume control board thingy, for some stupid reason, the Synth Volume now and then will automatically be turned down whenever I open up Guitar Pro. It's not hard to correct the problem, but I'm wondering if it's Guitar Pro or my computer causing it?

And one thing that peeves me; Why whenever an error message pops up it's all in French?

same problems here. the first time the synth volume was turned down it took me i think 5 days to discover what the problem was :cool: .
and those french messages are indeed realy anoying :mad:

Zick 2007-03-06 18:04

My tabs wont play sound. At all.

What the fuck?

sixsicsix 2007-03-06 21:28

go to the bottom right of your screen, find the volume adjuster in the task bar, make sure the synth volume is cranked.

misantropic666 2007-03-07 02:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zick
My tabs wont play sound. At all.

What the fuck?

go to options --> windows volume control and check if the volume of the SW synth is up

Zick 2007-03-07 11:42

I keep everything on max down there. Always have.

EDIT: This isn't the first time i've used guitar pro by the way. I had it a while ago and it worked fine, then i uninstalled it. Since downloading the new(er) version of it the sound doesnt work - It used to work fine.