MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bands (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Anal Cunt and Fighting? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26876)

Shreddist 2006-01-08 15:23

Anal Cunt and Fighting?

Haha, i dont know much about anal cunt but ive realized theyve been pretty much figting everyone, or getting people wanting to fight them. I noticed Chris Barnes and Jamie Jasta were just some of the people who faught/wanted to. I cant really find any info online or anything. Just wondering though. So whats up with this?

Drake

newHELLonEARTH 2006-01-08 16:00

Well I'm not sure whether I should take it seriously but in the 'Chris Barnes is a Pussy' lyrics it makes it look like they were going to fight and Chris siked his roadies on them like a pussy

thedarkdream 2006-01-08 16:14

Anal Cunt

Don't know about fighting, but well, their style looks pretty offensive. They seem to want to get beaten by santa claus - look @ "Hey Santa Claus you fucking Cunt".

Damn. They'll never get any christmas presents again.

newHELLonEARTH 2006-01-08 16:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkdream
Don't know about fighting, but well, their style looks pretty offensive. They seem to want to get beaten by santa claus - look @ "Hey Santa Claus you fucking Cunt".

Damn. They'll never get any christmas presents again.

are you sure that's by them? 'Cause I couldnt find it listed in any of their albums and I saw a comedy duo from Quebec perform the same song with only a few words changed around (they didnt use cunt and it bleeped whenever it said fuck, stuff like that cause it was on tv)but other then that same verses and everything. even the austrailian accent (they had a little story on the guy before they sang the song)

thedarkdream 2006-01-08 16:28

Well, oops. I got it wrong... I guess it was a southpark theme I downloaded as 'anal cunt' - and as I had it packed with some anal cunt songs, didn't really check whther it's really them.

oops.

newHELLonEARTH 2006-01-08 16:31

haha its ok, same thing here.

thedarkdream 2006-01-08 16:35

You can't say a song with that title couldn't be one of THEIR work :D

younguitarist 2006-01-08 17:18

http://sethputnam.com/faq.html

low-tech 2006-01-08 17:36

my roomates and many friends here witnesses the drop dead incident

Cunty Shunt 2006-01-08 18:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
my roomates and many friends here witnesses the drop dead incident

I envy you.

Seth is my goddamn idol.

Infinity 2006-01-08 21:32

Yeah, Seth rules. One of my favorite figures in metal.

low-tech 2006-01-08 22:29

i like the hungry hungry hippos cover, thats about it

Ten Ton Alien 2006-01-08 22:55

Seth should pick a fight with Mustaine.

far_beyond_sane 2006-01-09 01:09

I imagine Anal Cunt get into fights because they are Anal Cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
are you sure that's by them? 'Cause I couldnt find it listed in any of their albums and I saw a comedy duo from Quebec perform the same song with only a few words changed around (they didnt use cunt and it bleeped whenever it said fuck, stuff like that cause it was on tv)but other then that same verses and everything. even the austrailian accent (they had a little story on the guy before they sang the song)

It's a Kevin Bloody Wilson song. He's a very, very, very rude Australian comedian. As you might expect, it gets high rotation on my Christmas list as an antidote to fucking carols.

Cloaca 2006-01-09 02:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
I imagine Anal Cunt get into fights because they are Anal Cunt.

It's a Kevin Bloody Wilson song. He's a very, very, very rude Australian comedian. As you might expect, it gets high rotation on my Christmas list as an antidote to fucking carols.

Where's me fucking bike?

Can't forget "Living next door to Alan" or whatever that song happens to be called.

Seve420 2006-01-09 03:00

Seth Putnam is gay

Robbie Filth 2006-01-09 11:31

Anal Cunt are shit but i get the feeling that they are trying to be but they are hilarious.

I think the fights they get inot are mainly their own fault. :p

Zionist 2006-01-09 12:29

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone wanted to kick Anal Cunt's ass. Including Hootie and the Blowfish.

newHELLonEARTH 2006-01-09 19:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane

That's it, Bowser and Blue said something about an Australian, I didn't know he was the guy who made the song, and that's the guy for sure cause Bowser and Blue said someone 'bloody' someone and that's all I remembered, It was on Bowser and Blue's christmas comedy hour thing on Comedy Now!.

Dyldo 2006-01-09 22:18

I can't figure out if Seth is really a dickhead or if its an act. Either way, G.G. Allen is a much better character for this kind of entertainment. My buddy has a documentry on G.G. and live he: eats his own shit, punches a girl in the face, shoves a banana up his ass, eats some random drugs someone hands him in the pit, pees everywhere, jerks off, gives his brother head (supposively) and oh - he always plays completely naked (and has a small fucking package). He promises to kill himself on stage by sticking a revolver up his ass and shooting till he died, but he overdosed on heroin before he could.