MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Metalheads Against Racism. (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25315)

Soeru 2005-10-31 12:47

Metalheads Against Racism.

http://www.metalheadsagainstracism.org/

Speaks for itself. Spread the word. And if any mod cares, submit MetalTabs as an affiliate and put a banner somewhere on the site. It's a worthy cause.

blizzard_beast 2005-10-31 13:00

:rofl: Ahahahaha, what a fucking joke!

DEAD 2005-10-31 13:00

I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Def 2005-10-31 13:12

ICH BIN EIN UBERMENSCH!!!

(I really am, I have blond hair and blue eyes, I'm aryan :) )

powersofterror 2005-10-31 13:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
:rofl: Ahahahaha, what a fucking joke!

+1

Racism is dead, fuck everything that continues the "word."

Robbie Filth 2005-10-31 13:16

I personally don't give a fuck about this i mean i aint racist but this is pretty dumb.

Def 2005-10-31 13:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
+1

Racism is dead, fuck everything that continues the "word."

+1?

you dissapoint me. :bawling: everybody is turning e-gay!!! :eek:

FUCKING SHIT SCRAPING GAYS!!! ARARRGGHAGAHHAAAA

powersofterror 2005-10-31 13:22

Or shall I rephrase that.....

"I agree with this statement?"

Happy?

Def 2005-10-31 13:25

yes, thank you.

bitch.

Robbie Filth 2005-10-31 13:25

Why would we care aout racism though i mean it's not like black people are never racist to us i got a black mate and he's the most racist person i know but i get to call him nigger and coon alot. :beer:

Soeru 2005-10-31 13:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Filth
Why would we care aout racism though i mean it's not like black people are never racist to us i got a black mate and he's the most racist person i know but i get to call him nigger and coon alot. :beer:

So what if black people are racist? Racism is for intolerant mindless cunts, doesn't matter what race you belong to.

I don't care about racists, they can fucking rot in their bigotry for all I care. But racism does not belong in metal, this is what the group is all about. Keeping dumb intolerant cunts out of metal.

Def 2005-10-31 13:42

do you think there is a lot of intolerant cunts in metal?

to be honest, most metalheads I know are the nicest people I've ever met. I don't know any racist metalheads but you're right, I wouldn't want to know them either.

brainsforbreakfast 2005-10-31 13:44

pff you people realy are self-minded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
do you think there is a lot of intolerant cunts in metal?

to be honest, most metalheads I know are the nicest people I've ever met. I don't know any racist metalheads but you're right, I wouldn't want to know them either.

true. But some of the most intolorant racist nazi cunts I know are metalheads too. And most people I know are not metalheads.

blizzard_beast 2005-10-31 13:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
So what if black people are racist? Racism is for intolerant mindless cunts, doesn't matter what race you belong to.

I don't care about racists, they can fucking rot in their bigotry for all I care. But racism does not belong in metal, this is what the group is all about. Keeping dumb intolerant cunts out of metal.

So what do these guys actually do? Try to keep so called "racist" metal bands from playing and producing CD's? The whole thing seems a tad oxymoronic to me.

L,B'XXX 2005-10-31 13:55

That's all admirable and everything. Although it isn't racist there's still aggression towards certain people within metal. Look how people here talk about goths and Christians sometimes. Respect begets respect regardless of who it is.

Man, that black Baptist gospel choir that sang at church yesterday had the place rockin'. I loved it. Loved it! Loved it! Even more than metal.

k13m 2005-10-31 14:32

so what if im a racist??

when the fuck are u a rasict anyway, if those muslim bastard are al over the world, killing peeps for some shit fuckign cunt poo believe, fuck me im a rasict, lets vote to make rasicme a official religion ;)

heil kiem heil kiem... pfffffttttt :sickface:

k13m 2005-10-31 14:34

ahum, let me point out that not every muslim is a bastard, same for white folks, redfolkas, black folks, etcetcetc. BUT if they act like mofos, then im a racist against them, not their race (htf do u spell that anyway:confused.

so i guess im not a rasict, but a personist??? :rofl:

Def 2005-10-31 14:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by k13m
ahum, let me point out that not every muslim is a bastard, same for white folks, redfolkas, black folks, etcetcetc. BUT if they act like mofos, then im a racist against them, not their race (htf do u spell that anyway:confused.

so i guess im not a rasict, but a personist??? :rofl:

you don't like terrorist.

no problem there.

Robbie Filth 2005-10-31 14:47

The only people i care for generally are my family , close friends and my lovely girlfriend of course.

I don't have anything against anyone who doesn't fit in any of those catagories so if your ok with me im ok with you, if not get fucked.

HELLBLASTER-666 2005-10-31 15:31

This is like a metal police?They track down
racist metalheads and kill them? :behead: Sounds cool.
Can I form an anticommunism metal police or at least
something similar?
Seriously though as someone else mentioned this is a bit
of an oxymoron