MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bass Zone (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   For Deicide fans only... (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25221)

Soeru 2005-10-27 22:21

For Deicide fans only...

This auction has been relisted a bunch of times:

http://cgi.ebay.com/B-C-Rich-Beast-...1QQcmdZViewItem

It looks like this fellow snagged Glen Benton's bass at an airport and now he's selling it. What a dick. :p Well I don't know if that's near anything what a new custom Beast bass is worth, but just thought I'd post it here in case someone's interested.

Btw, I heard Deicide wrote some new shit, and they have Jack Owens(CC) and Ralph(from Death) on guitar now, so they might come back with style...

Transient 2005-10-28 05:48

hahah bentons such a homo. i wish someone would by that thing for like 43 bucks and then show the auction to glenn

Rapture 2005-10-28 11:36

ha, thats right in my town!

bassist_of_light 2005-10-28 14:06

lol deicide blows lol :p just one of those bands that gets a following because they represent something not because they are a good :smash: band

newHELLonEARTH 2005-10-28 14:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassist_of_light
lol deicide blows lol :p just one of those bands that gets a following because they represent something not because they are a good :smash: band

fuck off.

Soeru 2005-10-28 14:12

Deicide's last couple of records were dull, but look at their current lineup, surely the next record cant suck.

And old Deicide is some of the greatest death metal out there. Sure they worried about image and sort of posed in interviews or whatever, but they gave all they had and just played however they felt, which is in essence the real spirit of death metal...

newHELLonEARTH 2005-10-28 14:21

and they wrote a song about evil dead! (well evil dead 2) i mean come on. they do kick ass so fuck off bassist of light :p

Soeru 2005-10-28 14:24

They did? What was the title? I had no idea...

newHELLonEARTH 2005-10-28 14:25

Dead by Dawn

EDIT: that was the title of evil dead 2, aswell.

Zionist 2005-10-28 15:48

Quote:

Get the fuck out of here and go listen to your shitty little christian bands like Extol and Demon Hunter you cumloving jizstain.

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2005-10-28 16:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
Get the fuck out of here and go listen to your shitty little christian bands like Extol and Demon Hunter you cumloving jizstain.

ahahaha.

am i the only one that find BC Rich Basses attractive? :love:
hehehe.

Soeru 2005-10-28 18:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
Dead by Dawn

EDIT: that was the title of evil dead 2, aswell.

Lol... I never knew, I like that song. Their self-titled and Legion were definately their most intense shit, apart from their demos and Serpents of the Light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
ahahaha.

am i the only one that find BC Rich Basses attractive? :love:
hehehe.

I sure do. In fact, should I ever decide to play bass(unlikely) I'd probably end up getting a BCR or another fancy looking one. Who cares for playability if you can barely every hear the bass. :P And I like having that sort of stage presence, so fuck it. I don't like the strat looking basses that have a long cut-out on the top... it just looks like a cock to me lol.

Vardanstalt 2005-10-28 21:56

Quote:

Shut the fuck up. Fuckin Jesus fucker...

As Benton said (in Fuck your God): "Go fuck your Jesus and get the fuck outta my sight".

newHELLonEARTH 2005-10-28 22:14

nicely put :beer:

Transient 2005-10-28 22:20

aeon are far and away better than deicide. they surpass deicide in every single manner. including offensive ness

Soeru 2005-10-28 22:21

How about "Cramming religion so far up your ass, making religion a thing of the past"?

Lol... I find Deicide's lyrics funny for the most part.

LordofStorms 2005-10-28 22:49

That bassist dude is right though,the only reason Deicide makes money anymore is their image.The last few albums have sucked somethin' fierce.Lets try to keep this from turning into a christian bashing thread,its about a bass,which looks very awesome by the way.

Soeru 2005-10-28 23:02

Indeed... and it's a custom, so there's no doubting it's quality.

humancorpse 2005-10-29 04:33

Quote:

yout weird.

Anyway, that is a pretty nice bass regardless of how you feel about Glen.

newHELLonEARTH 2005-10-29 08:48

he's not weird, he's just christian. :p
but yeah that bass is pretty sweet, too bad i play guitar.