MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Maze of Torment playing Slayer cover live (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24605)

Turbo Rico 2005-10-01 15:40

Maze of Torment playing Slayer cover live

My band, Maze of Torment, did a festival here in Sweden late summer, Gates of Metal and we just uploaded Post Mortem and Raining Blood at our website.
Itīs under live videos:
http://www.mazeoftorment.com/media.htm
Gates of metal part 1 (post Mortem) Gates of metal part 2 (Raining Blood)
Too bad the cameramanwas drunk. The sound isnīt at itīs best but Youīll get the idea.
Hope You like it.

humancorpse 2005-10-01 15:43

Sounds cool, wheres the link to you site?

Turbo Rico 2005-10-01 15:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
Sounds cool, wheres the link to you site?

Thanx dude!
Link..? Donīt know how to get one. Iīll check it out...

davie_gravy 2005-10-01 16:38

a link is the www.putSOMETHINGhere.com dealy pointing us to your website.

edit: www.mazeoftorment.com seems to work.

What do you play? Are you the bald dude?

HelpMeHelpYou 2005-10-01 17:40

Thats pretty damn cool man. :beer:

timedragon 2005-10-01 17:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Rico
My band, Maze of Torment, did a festival here in Sweden late summer, Gates of Metal and we just uploaded Post Mortem and Raining Blood at our website.
Itīs under live videos:
Gates of metal part 1 (post Mortem) Gates of metal part 2 (Raining Blood)
Too bad the cameramanwas drunk. The sound isnīt at itīs best but Youīll get the idea.
Hope You like it.

holy shit, you are the Maze of torment? you released "the force"? and you are actually visiting the Metaltabs forum? i hope all of these answers are "yes". i love Maze of torment's music. KICK ASS! so before i continue, id like to know if you are what i speak of.

Turbo Rico 2005-10-01 19:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy
a link is the www.putSOMETHINGhere.com dealy pointing us to your website.

edit: www.mazeoftorment.com seems to work.

What do you play? Are you the bald dude?

Yes, Iīm the dald dude with Slayer T-shirt and the BC Rich KKV on the left (From the drummerīs point of view).
What is putsomethinghere.com= never heard of? What do You mean?

Turbo Rico 2005-10-01 19:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
holy shit, you are the Maze of torment? you released "the force"? and you are actually visiting the Metaltabs forum? i hope all of these answers are "yes". i love Maze of torment's music. KICK ASS! so before i continue, id like to know if you are what i speak of.

Well.. Yes. Iīm the new guitarist of Maze Of Torment, Rickard Dahlin. Peter Flesh left the band a year ago and I joined instead. But Iīm WAY better! :cool: LOL! Anyways, we gonna record our 6th album this winter. You better look out for it īcause itīs gonna crash everything Maze ever done before. You got my word! :beer:

OpethFan 2005-10-01 19:31

Woa we have another legend on MT!! (besides myself :cool: )

Ten Ton Alien 2005-10-01 19:34

"Hammers of Mayhem" fuckin ruled.

Turbo Rico 2005-10-01 19:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Ton Alien
"Hammers of Mayhem" fuckin ruled.

Next albumīs gonna be so much better. And faster and heavier. I promise! But Hammers is the best Maze have done so far. I think they improved alot since day one. And we this line upīs gonna take it a bit futher... Too bad we donīt play live that often. 3 gis after the realease of Hammers Of Mayhem march this year. We would like to play in Germany and the U.S with some bigger band but we donīt know any other bands. If anyone here got a band with a record deal and wants an opening act that play thrash metal, please let us know. Weīre dying to play live and our booking agency donīt do shit! :(

guitar_demon 2005-10-01 20:18

Quote:
What is putsomethinghere.com= never heard of? What do You mean?

its not a real site he ment it as a joke

Turbo Rico 2005-10-01 20:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
its not a real site he ment it as a joke

I saw that the link got lost in my first post, didnīt noticed. I,m drunk so Iīm a bit slow right now... :beer:

timedragon 2005-10-01 23:05

Quote:
Well.. Yes. Iīm the new guitarist of Maze Of Torment, Rickard Dahlin. Peter Flesh left the band a year ago and I joined instead. But Iīm WAY better! :cool: LOL! Anyways, we gonna record our 6th album this winter. You better look out for it īcause itīs gonna crash everything Maze ever done before. You got my word! :beer:

ahh, fuck. badass enough!!! you are way up there! i WILL check out the new Maze of torment with your addition to the sound. yes, i am glad you are here. welcome to metaltabs. please stay a while. we need more real metalheads like you. not enough of that here.

newHELLonEARTH 2005-10-01 23:15

tahts pretty good.. one of my favorite slayer covers

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
ahh, fuck. badass enough!!! you are way up there! i WILL check out the new Maze of torment with your addition to the sound. yes, i am glad you are here. welcome to metaltabs. please stay a while. we need more real metalheads like you. not enough of that here.

Thanx dude!
Iīll stick around. I like this forum. Friendly people and alot of You know very much regarding music, guitars, gear and stuff. So Iīm not here only to promote my band. Iīm here īcause I like metal and guitars.
Next albumīs gonna be faster and a bit "harder". More maskulin music, if You know what I mean... More beards, more muscles and more aggression!

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 12:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
tahts pretty good.. one of my favorite slayer covers

Thanx man! We tried to play as fast as we could but still get it right, tight and clean. I think we did pretty good. But it feels great to here that from someone else. Really appreciate it.! :beer:

Transient 2005-10-02 12:52

im downloading them live now. i wonder if the rest of the band is as friendly as you are? youre certainly getting the word out about your music. you might want to sing up for a forum at www.hmas.org also, its free and good popularity

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 13:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
im downloading them live now. i wonder if the rest of the band is as friendly as you are? youre certainly getting the word out about your music. you might want to sing up for a forum at www.hmas.org also, its free and good popularity

My fellow band members are great! The other guitarist, Mange, been my friend for over 10 years and we always have a blast drinking, hanging around or what ever we do. Heīs great! Cloffe, the bassist, we did go to the same kindergarden when we here like 2-3. Heīs one crazy mutherfokker!
Erik and Kjelle share the same vision about the band as I do so itīs really easy to work with them. They really like what we do and they give 110% all the time! Iīm glad Iīm in this band. Hope You guys gonna like what we do in the future... We ainīt gonna follow any trends or give into what ever the record company wants us to do if they ever want us to change.
Iīll check the www.hmas.org out
:beer:

humancorpse 2005-10-02 14:26

So I finally checked the raining blood vid, and it was fucking awesome, I liked the lead thingy at the end, sounded better than the original version actually :beer: Anyway, cool to see more scandinavians joining here :)